With the availability of advanced phone cameras, users can now record their cherished memories by clicking photographs. When the phone’s internal memory gets used up, users have to use cloud storage and pen drives.
Cloud storages have a recurring cost and pen drives have limited storage. MemorySafeX is a new device available in the market that the manufacturers claim can solve all these storage problems faced by photography enthusiasts. The small device can locate all the photographs and videos stored in the connected smartphone and transfer them to its 64 GB storage. According to the manufacturers, this backup device can store up to 64,000 photographs.
What is MemorysafeX?
MemorySafeX is the newest and the fastest backup device for photos and videos, and designed to significantly improve the way we backup files to begin with. It looks like a small flash drive you can carry with your keys. Once you plug it in, it searches through all your device folders and finds documents, images and videos.
It will quickly back them up to its internal storage, so you can free your device of endless photos in minutes. The MemorySafeX App will allow you to see the backup process, change your settings, and show all the files you’ve already backed up. In 2019, 84% of mobile users complained about full storage, slow phone operation and data failures. Our MemorySafeX review will help you understand why it happens and how you can fix it with this incredible little device.
Features of MemorySafe X
- Super fast back up: It instantly backs up all files and photos on its internal storage.
- Identification: It automatically scans and skips duplicate photos and videos.
- Secure: It saves your data securely without worrying you about viruses and spams or losing your data.
- Compatible: It is iOS and Android friendly.
- Easy to use: It can be easily connected to your devices, either a computer or a mobile phone, without any additional steps.
- Large capacity: It can store up to 64000 photos.
- Find lost or hidden photos and videos in your phone sub folders.
- A true one-time investment solution for backing up.
- Works with any type of Android, iOS or Windows device.
How Does MemorySafe X Work?
Here is the the best part of MemorySafeX: it was designed in a way that both tech savvies and technophobes alike will find it ridiculously easy to use.
Here’s how it works:
- Install the MemorySafeX App and launch it
- Plug in the MemorySafeX device
- Click on the “Backup Now” Button
That’s it! MemorySafeX will not scan your entire phone but will map your documents, photos and videos in order to perform the backup.
It will skip any duplicates to ensure it doesn’t eat up your storage space. Once your files are all backed up into the MemorySafeX device, you can go ahead and delete the ones on your phone to free up more space.