Are you missing shots just because your tablet or phone is full? Are you fed up of paying for cloud storage? Is safety one of your primary concerns when you are transferring photos to your computer? Well, if the answer to all these questions is yes, it is high time that you invest in something known as Photostick Mobile for Android.
What is Photostick Mobile for Android?
It is a practical and simple solution for backing up your pictures as well as videos on the Android device. It is a smart way to create free space and avoid clutter. The best part about PhotoStick Mobile 2.0 for Android is the fact that it has nothing to do with the cloud. It can be rightly said that file transfer cannot get simpler than this. You will be amazed to know that it helps you to store more than 20,000 standard-sized videos and photos. Once back up is taken care of, you get the complete freedom to transfer them to your PC or Mac.
More about PhotoStick mobile for Android:
Gone are the days when you had to worry about losing your precious memories in form of your videos and pictures. Of course digital (SD) card is also an option but in most of the cases users tend to misplace them. And you will not be able to retrieve the information stored on that card.
PhotoStick Mobile is Compact:
Things become very easy with this tiny device Photostick Mobile for Android as you get to carry it wherever you want. One of the most significant advantages is its compatibility.
- Compatible with LG, Samsung, HTC, and Motorola Android phones which are running on Android OS 4.4 or newer version.
- The phone has to be OTG compatible.
- Works on both USB-C phones as well as Micro-USB.
- You will require free The PhotoStick app, which can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store.
How to Use PhotoStick Mobile?
Photostick Mobile is essentially a USB device with the inbuilt power to backup your photos without manually transferring them. It is easy to use a device that fits in your pocket. The app is user friendly, so anybody can use it.
I will guide you towards freely backing up your photos with the Photostick Mobile –
- Purchase the device from official website
- Download the free for all photo saver app from the App Store, for iPhone or Play Store, for Android users
- Insert the smaller end of the flash drive into the charging port of your device
- Launch the app
- In the main screen, press “Back Up”
- Give it a few seconds to scan your mobile for photos
- Once done, disconnect
That is all! You have now created a backup of all the photos on your device to the PhotoStick Mobile.
You can now plug the PhotoStick Mobile to your laptop or PC to browse through them by just using the USB connector on the opposite end of the PhotoStick
Photo Stick for Android
Compatible & Supported Android Phones:
Samsung, LG, Motorola, Huawei, and HTC phones running Android operating system 6.0 (Marshmallow) or newer.
How to Install Photostick App On Samsung Galaxy S9
How to Install Photostick App On Motorola Moto g6
Installing the TPS Mobile app on a Samsung J7 running Android OS 6 0 1
File Format Supported By The Photostick Mobile
The Photostick mobile for android and iOS works best for pictures, videos and other types of files. Not only does it work quickly, but it can locate any photos saved on your disk and create backups of those images.
Features of Photostick Mobile for Android:
- You can use it with great ease. PhotoStick Mobile 2.0 will automatically find as well as back up videos and photos on your Android device.
- There is no need to pay the cloud storage fees.
- There is no need to worry about privacy if you are using this tiny device.
- You get to store over 20,000 standard-sized videos and photos.
- Once you are done with the backup you can easily transfer the files to your computer.
- With this device, you also get to enjoy the money-back guarantee of 30 days.
ThePhotoStick Mobile User Guide
Investing in PhotoStick mobile for Android is a smart idea as it is compact, affordable and highly efficient. You get the complete flexibility to take back up of your pictures and videos and transfer them to your PC.
It is a smart way to create some additional space on your Android device.