ThePhotoStick Review: Is It A Scam Or Legit?
Do you ever wish you could store more photos in one place, free up storage on your computer by saving your photos elsewhere, or wish you could find photos on your computer more easily? Anyone who loves to capture life’s precious moments has probably felt this way at one point or another. Luckily, there’s a solution for all of those issues, and it is the Photo Stick. The Photo Stick is designed to safely store your photos off your device, freeing up ample storage space, and transferring them to and from other devices.
We have looked into the Photo Stick carefully and provided a review to help you determine if the Photo Stick is the right solution for you. In this detailed review, you’ll find answers to every question you may have about the Photo stick.
This review is going to be about a version that is for desktop computers. If you’re interested in a mobile version of this USB backup solution, you can read our Photostick Mobile Review.
- What is ThePhotoStick?
- What are the Benefits of Photostick?
- The Pros and Cons of The Photo Stick
- How Does Photo Stick Work?
- How To Run Photostick On Computer
- Quick Guide: How To Start Photostick on Windows
- Quick Guide: How To Use Photostick on Mac
- Where Can You Use Photostick?
- Why do you need The Photo Stick?
- What Types of Files Can the Photo Stick Find?
- Who Can Use The Photo Stick?
- Does ThePhotoStick Need to Install Anything on Your Device?
- Does The Photo Stick Work with Your Device?
- What Are The Most Common Photostick Problems?
- How Can ThePhotoStick Prevent Photo Loss?
- Is There a Photostick Scam to Worry about?
- Is ThePhotoStick As Reliable As They Say?
- How Much Does The Photo Stick Cost?
- PhotoStick Alternatives
- Photostick Is a scam?
- Where to Buy Photostick
- Frequently asked questions about Photostick
- ThePhotoStick Customer Reviews
- The Photo Stick Review – Final Verdict
What is ThePhotoStick?
The Photo Stick is a small, USB thumb drive that searches through your files, identifies your photographs, and instantly saves them. You don’t need any technical know-how to use The Photo Stick. Even if you know nothing about computers, you can save your family photographs using The Photo Stick. It works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Its affordable price makes it one of the best products in this category on the market.
The software that comes with The PhotoStick automatically searches, sorts, and backs up every photo and video for you.
It even understands which memories are new and which ones are old and can even tell which ones are duplicates!
That random photo you didn’t even know you have will get picked up just as easily as your front-and-center pictures. The PhotoStick knows exactly which files are important.
Even better, The PhotoStick knows which pictures are duplicates! And which ones are new! This means two important things:
- You will never waste storage space with duplicate pictures
- You will never waste time figuring out which files are new since you last backed up
The PhotoStick is that smart! So you don’t have to waste your time trying to do something you’d likely mess up anyway!
ThePhotoStick is a new device designed as a convenient way to backup files in seconds. Also called Photo Stick and Photostick, it looks just like the flash drive that you already have. It contains software that searches through folders to find images you lost. Not only does Photostick work on photos, but it can also find videos and documents too.
Features of ThePhotoStick
The Photostick is automatic in its approach, in that, you only have to plug into your PC and give it permission to scour your files for all the photos and videos in there. It does all the work by itself and in a matter of 15-20 minutes creates a backup of all the photos and videos on your device. It also deletes duplicates along the way, saving you even more, space & time.
- Finds ALL Memories: Searches EVERY file & folder to ensure no picture or video is ever missed!
- Backs Up Files Fast: Save hours of time searching – back up 1,000s of photos in minutes!
- Super Easy To Use: Simply plug-in to a USB drive and hit ‘GO’ when the screen pops-up!
- Massive Storage: 128GB storage capacity – easily back up 60,000 photos and videos!
- Keeps Your Files Safe: Never worry about losing files in the cloud or your computer crashing again!
- On-Going Backups: Instantly backup new files weekly and ensure you never lose any memories!
What is The Photo Stick System Requirements?
This plug and play device doesn’t require anything to be installed on your computer, nor does it require anything to be already installed on your computer. Also, you don’t need to have the latest machine and operating systems for it to work. ThePhotoStick works on the following Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.
Mac OS X Version 10.7 and later.
- It searches as well as organizes all the files.
- It instantly scans, discovers and removes duplicates so that you can save on memory.
- Quick file backup – 1000s of images and video files within a few minutes.
- Data on the USB can be opened from a PC or a Mac.
- Backup of your photos is at your convenience and disposal. You can save as many times as you want.
- It doesn’t require any passwords or cloud backups. Not necessary to know the location of files and folders.
- It is a one-time investment.
Technical Specifications of The PhotoStick
You should let the photo stick do the job for you instead of wasting hours filtering through your files, and going through duplicates.
The photo stick has the technology of plug-and-play, meaning that all you need to do is plug it into your computer and hit the button when prompted. No other method of backup is that easy.
Since the minimum capacity will accommodate up to 60,000 images, a Photo Stick is preferable to disk storage.
It can save a wide array of file types, including both photographs and videos. You can save MOV, JPEG, PNG, GIF, MPEG 4, as well as BMP, TIFF, and AVI files easily.
The Photo Stick is compatible with older and new machines running a Windows operating system, as opposed to its predecessors. This works on both Windows XP, Vista and 7 series, and new Windows 8 and 10 versions. You’ll also be doing it on a Mac running at least 10.6 versions of any OS. This is perfect for use in that old computer you had in college or high school. As long as you run one of those operating systems and have a USB port, you can restore all your old videos and pictures using it.
Photostick Size Options – ThePhotoStick 1TB, 128GB, 64GB, 8GB
You can get this handy device in a few different sizes. Here they are:
How Many Photos Can You Save?
A common question that many shoppers have is about how many photos and other documents they can back up with this device. The simple answer is that it depends on which model you buy.
- The smallest size has 8 GB of storage and can hold up to 3,500 photographs!
- The medium size has 64 GB of storage and can hold up to 30,000 photographs!
- The Large Size has 128GB of Storage and Can Hold up to 60,000 Photographs!
- ThePhostick 256GB Can Hold up to 120,000 photos & videos!
- ThePhotoStick® Plus 1TB of Storage and can hold up to 200,000 photos & videos!
One thing to keep in mind as you read ThePhotoStick reviews is that the amount of storage you get depends on the size of your files. Though most models will store at least 3,500 pictures, they will hold fewer videos. Video files are larger in size and will take up more space.
You’ll get less space if you store a number of larger documents or songs on your tool too. It’s also important that you keep in mind the size of your computer’s hard drive. If you have a larger hard drive with more saved documents, you may want to go with one of the large models.
What Image & Video Formats Does Photostick Support?
The Photostick is compatible with almost all photo and video file types. We tried to backup all the photo and video file types mentioned below and we didn’t face any issue during the process.
|IMAGE FILE FORMATS||VIDEO FILE FORMATS|
|PNG– Portable Network Graphics||MP4 – MPEG Layer 4|
|JPEG (or JPG)– Joint Photographic Experts Group||MPEG – Moving Picture Experts Group|
|GIF– Graphics Interchange Format||WMV – Windows Media Video|
|TIFF – Tagged Image File||FLV – Flash Video|
|PSD – Photoshop Document||AVI – Audio Video Interleave|
|PDF – Portable Document Format||ASF – Advanced Systems Format|
|EPS – Encapsulated Postscript||DivX – Digital Video Express (DivX-encoded Movie)|
|AI – Adobe Illustrator Document|
|INDD – Adobe Indesign Document|
|RAW – Raw Image Formats|
What are the Benefits of Photostick?
- Back-Up Function – The Photostick is a very helpful gadget that can do all the tedious work of photo backup.
- Protecting Memories – It can protect all the beloved memories of people very carefully. This can store all the photos and videos containing pleasant memories.
- Free of Cost – It is a great backup tool without costing any regular fee, only the initial payment while buying it. It requires no additional software and no other hardware. It does the sorting out function also.
- Increased Productivity – It saves a lot of time that is usually spent on sorting and organizing files. This tool can be used for all these functions.
- Improved Security – The pain of losing loving memories contain in photos and videos is intense. This can be avoided by using this tiny tool and storing all your cherished media files in it.
- Productivity – All those hours that you allocated for sorting and organizing files would have been more useful if you did other productive tasks. Avoid spending hours on file organization by using this photo stick.
- Monthly expenses – With this photo storage stick, you can avoid paying monthly for cloud storage. You’ll only pay one time upon purchasing the gadget, and that’s it. Or if you’re using cloud storage, you can avoid paying for extra storage that your photos would have taken up. Instead, you can use it for other, more important files.
The Pros and Cons of The Photo Stick
- Finds & Saves ALL memories
- On-going backups
- Super easy to use
- Large storage capacity
- Affordable one-off price
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Doesn’t Work on Mobile Devices
- Not All Devices Are Compatible
- The 32GB version is missing
The PhotoStick USB drive: 4 good reasons to have the Photo stick for all your pictures and videos
- Save time! Instead of spending hours on your entire hard drive or SSD looking for vacation, kids or wedding photos to make a manual backup, you just use the Photo Stick! it allows you to search for photos and videos on your computer in seconds with a single click.
- Save money! Software with which you can organize your photos will cost you 100 Euros or even more. but at the same time, The Photostick USB costs less than half and protects your photos and videos and protects you from illegal access and chances of losing data.
- Protect your personal information! Your computer is always vulnerable from the outside – whether this is due to a virus or hackers. There is a permanent danger that all your personal photos will be lost. This cannot happen with a stick. Because with this your photos are safely stored on an external The Photostick USB and at the same time protected against attacks by hackers or viruses.
- Keep your memories! While your computer can stop at any time or is attacked by a virus and therefore all photos are gone, ThePhotostick ensures the safe storage of your photos and videos. Stored on a Photo stick, you can view and use your children’s and wedding photos and the holiday photos at any time – forever! Because they are permanently stored on The Photostick Review stick and stored safely.
How Does Photo Stick Work?
If you assume that Photostick works like an ordinary flash drive would, you’re partly right. This little gadget looks similar to a flash drive and has a USB that will work on any available port on your computer. You’ll need to make sure that your computer is on and running before you insert the tool into one of those ports. It will typically take a few seconds before a window pops up on your computer. This window will have a single button in the center with “Go” in the middle. Once you press this button, it gives the tool permission to access your hard drive.
The Photo Stick uses simple plug-and-play technology to back up your photographs. Here’s how it works:
How To Run Photostick On Computer
Insert the stick into the USB port. Most windows computers will automatically recognize the device and a File Explorer window will open automatically. If the File Explorer window does not open automatically after plugging in ThePhotoStick, go to This PC and double-click PhotoStick listed under devices and drives. Double-click on ThePhotoStickWindows.exe to install the application. Once the application is installed, it will launch automatically.
Insert Your Photo Stick inside any open USB slot.
Find the USB inside File Explorer and open ThePhotoStick_Windows.exe.
When the program loads in, simply click “Go”
Here is a quick tutorial on how to run the photo stick whether on Windows or Mac:
- Plug ThePhotoStick (the right way up) into an empty USB port on your computer.
- Your computer will take a moment to recognize the stick.
- A window will appear on your computer screen.
- Double click the icon to start the software.
- Press the green GO button to run the scan.
- Make a cup of tea and let it do its thing.
Once you have created your initial backup, you can use The Photo Stick to create updated backups each week. Because it can identify duplicates, you’ll only add new photographs with each additional backup. If you alter or edit photographs, you’ll want to save them under a new name to make sure that they get backed up properly.
The Photo Stick reviews we saw claimed that it works fairly fast. Depending on the size of your computer and the number of files on your hard drive, a full scan will take anywhere from 60 seconds to a few minutes to run. ThePhotoStick finds files that you thought you lost and searches for videos and pictures. You can also use it to search for documents and music files. It will create a backup of your files that you can then access on other devices. As long as you have a USB port, you can use Photostick.
Quick Guide: How To Start Photostick on Windows
- Insert Your Photo Stick inside any open USB slot.
- Find the USB inside File Explorer and open ThePhotoStick_Windows.exe.
- When the program loads in, simply click “Go”.
Quick Guide: How To Use Photostick on Mac
- Find an empty USB slot and plug ThePhotoStick in.
- Search for an icon on your desktop by the name of PHOTOSTICK (if by any chance the icon does not appear, you should then go to Finder and open it from the list of devices)
- Open the file called ThePhotoStick_Mac.
- After the program loads up simply click the button “Go”.
Does Photostick Work Fast?
In most photo stick reviews online, users and other experts claim that the brand provides a quick and reliable performance because it only takes a minute to operate. But it depends on the number of files on your smartphone and other gadgets. While it finds lost files, it also searches for pictures, memorable videos, music, and documents. Plus, it can create a backup of your files on another computer or smartphone.
How Does Photostick Organize Photos?
The Photo Stick will be your outstanding document backup gadget. It might back up your video tutorials and photos to help you perspective them forever. Your recollections are essential so that you must pick a reliable product to backup your preferred unforgettable photographs and video clips. The good news is, the Photo Stick is really a mobile and lightweight system you should use on keeping your important documents.
Even with its tiny dimension, you can be satisfied with its massive storage space ability. It might hold up to 60,000 photographs in only one minute. It has excellent velocity functionality to help you save more of your time and energy. Simply by inserting it for the USB dock of the personal computer, mobile phone, and also other units, it can automatically run and coordinate your pictures and video lessons. Within a one just click, you could make a secure backup of your own press data files.
Where Can You Use Photostick?
There are thousands of flash drives that you can buy and use today. Some have a simple look and are similar to Photostick, but others look like some of your favorite characters and items such as a can of soda or Hello Kitty. If you ever used a flash drive before, you already know how to use ThePhotoStick. It only takes a few seconds to plug it into your computer and a few minutes for it to perform a full search. You might look at this little gadget and assume that it won’t work for you because you run a different operating system or have a different type of computer. Photostick is compatible with most systems though.
The Photo Stick USB is compatible with both older and newer computers running a Windows operating system. It works with Windows XP, Vista and 7 as well as modern versions of both Windows 8 and 10. You can also use it on a Mac that runs any OS version that is at least 10.6. This is perfect for using on that old computer you had in college or high school. As long as it runs one of these operating systems and has a USB port, you can use it to recover all your old videos and pictures.
Why do you need The Photo Stick?
With smartphones and smart gadgets in hand, we all have managed to click numerous photos, selfies, group pics, photography adventures and, whatnot. We all love to capture those precious moments with our loved ones, create memories, and safeguard them to cherish them.
It is said that an average person takes about 3650 photos on their phone each year! Got a raised eyebrow? Take a short visit to your phone’s gallery. Check the amount of storage space your photos and videos have taken up? More than 80% of your phone’s storage space is taken up by the media files. Most of our smartphones, especially the iPhone don’t have expandable memory. For android phones, they have an option to upgrade the storage by replacing the SD card. Or you need to rely on cloud storage, which is a paid service on a monthly basis and of course, you need an internet connection to take a backup.
Creating memories is easy. But how to safeguard them is a question we all face at some point of time. It’s a tedious task! The whole process of manually sorting, taking back-up, and safeguarding them is a herculean task, when you run short of storage space or when the storage device crashes, and you end up paying deftly for storage.
Even if you manage to sort it and save it in your storage devices, an unfortunate incident like spilling water on your PC or smartphone or if your gadget takes a blow or hit, damages the device, rendering it inactive. And any technical glitch, like online hacking or virus malware infection, would end up wiping off all the valuable data.
To keep your worries at bay, we have this ground-breaking innovative device called The PhotoStick. Take your photo and video backup instantly with just a click. Yes, you read it right! With just one click you can now copy, sort, and safeguard your precious moments. With the PhotoStick in hand, taking photos, and video backup is as easy as clicking the pictures. Plug the PhotoStick in your phone or laptop and hit ‘Go’. The PhotoStick safe-keeps your memories automatically forever.
What Types of Files Can the Photo Stick Find?
A very common question, the software on the Photo Stick finds and retrieves jpegs and gif files from your device. This being said, it can store a wider variety of files such as .mov, mpeg 4, avi, bmp, and tiff. The Photo Stick cannot retrieve those from you device, you must manually add these types of files.
There are no issues with compatibility when transferring them to and from another device.
Who Can Use The Photo Stick?
You don’t want to see the above image happen to your digital photos. Computer files can get corrupted, your computer can get a virus, possibly break down, get infected with malware or ransomware. Backing up your files is a must!
The Photo Stick is designed to be simple to use. People who are at ease using computers will still be impressed by the speed and efficiency of The Photo Stick. And, if you’re someone who’s not particularly comfortable with technology and computers, The Photo Stick has simple, plug-and-play technology that means you can use it too.
Even if you already back up your precious photographs onto the cloud or a traditional thumb drive, you can save time with The Photo Stick. Instead of spending time sorting through your files and folders to find the photos that you haven’t already saved, you can simply plug The Photo Stick into your computer and go do something else. The Photo Stick will sort through your files, pick out the photos, eliminate duplicates, and create a portable backup that you can take with you wherever you go.
Does ThePhotoStick Need to Install Anything on Your Device?
No. it doesn’t need to install anything on your smartphone or computer. ThePhotoStick comes with all the necessary features. Just plug it into a USB slot. Then, it’s ready to go. Users don’t have to follow a complicated procedure. The brand is convenient and recommended for people without enough technical knowledge about the hard drive.
Does The Photo Stick Work with Your Device?
The Photo Stick is designed for use with most versions of computers. It works with PCs, Macs, most laptops and other devices that have USB ports. Keep in mind, though, that it will not work with mobile devices like smartphones, iPads, iPhones, and Android devices. Those require the PhotoStick mobile in order to copy and safely store photos.
Your computer needs to have either a Windows or Mac operating system and a USB drive. No internet connections is required for operation. The device works with Mac 0S X version 10.7 as well as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP and Vista. If you aren’t sure what you have, check your device first before buying the Photo Stick.
If you buy Photo Stick and run into some compatibility issues or some other kind of problem where it won’t work with your specific device, then you should contact customer support. The manufacturer provides customer support service to answer questions that you may have and to help resolve any issues that could arise. They can help you troubleshoot problems with compatibility and help you figure out if you have the right kind of computer to use Photo Stick with.
What Are The Most Common Photostick Problems?
Some of the most common problems that come with the photo stick might include the packaging. Sometimes people complain about it. For more info you should contact the photostick support.
How Can ThePhotoStick Prevent Photo Loss?
A Photostick can prevent photo loss by having copies of your photos to it. This is an amazing way to prevent losing our photos. There aren’t lots of people in this world that know of this. Photo loss can be prevented. It is truly bad that more people do not try to do it.
Is There a Photostick Scam to Worry about?
We hear the word “scam” thrown around alto these days, and before exotic buy anything off the internet, including the Photostick, you should be looking into whether there is any scam involved. If you buy an authentic product, you have nothing to worry about. There is a money-back guarantee there to protect you, and the Photo Stick is considered a reliable product. You can read a Photostick review to find out what people are saying about it and to determine if it might be a good purchase. There isn’t any scam to worry about, though, with this product.
Is ThePhotoStick As Reliable As They Say?
The photostick is a gadget used by plenty of people. The reason why a lot of folks love the photostick is that this gadget delivers. It delivers speed, and reliability saves us from the worries of losing our photos.
Reality is that if we do not use a photo stick, the chances of us losing our photos are quite BIG! This is an amazing alternative. Photo loss happens on daily basis. There are plenty of reasons why photo loss happens such as:
- Hard Disk Failure
- Mobile Phone Drops
- Unreliability Of Devices
How Much Does The Photo Stick Cost?
By now, you’re probably wondering how much you’ll need to spend to buy The Photo Stick. As we mentioned earlier, The Photo Stick comes in small, medium, and large sizes. Here’s how the pricing breaks down:
- The small version of The Photo Stick, which has 8 GB of storage and can store up to 3,500 photographs, costs $34.99. You can avail up to 30% discount.
- The medium version of The Photo Stick, which has 64 GB of storage and can store up to 30,000 photographs, costs $49.99. That’s 40% off the original price.
- The large version of The Photo Stick, which has 128 GB of storage and can store up to 60,000 photographs, costs $79.99. That’s 50% off the original price.
It’s also worth noting that The Photo Stick comes with a 30-day, money-back guarantee. The guarantee begins on the shipping date. If you order The Photo Stick and it doesn’t work to your expectations, you can simply return it for a full refund.
As the name suggests the photostick is normally used on PCs and laptops. But the photostick mobile is used specifically on mobile phones to create a backup. This hardware device is a perfect solution to keep your photos safe for a long time to come. Additionally, ‘photostick mobile’ also saves a great deal of phone memory, allowing you to click away at your heart’s content.
Now, that we know the basics, you must be asking yourself, “Why a photostick and why not the cloud or the convenient hard drive?
Well, the photostick is an external hard drive but better than our traditional hard drive. A hard drive has a delicate build making it prone to damage. And cloud storage comes with a space constraint and is at risk with the hackers snooping in, not to forget, requiring an internet connection. You don’t want your photos landing in the wrong hands. Taking into consideration the cybersecurity factor and other external malfunctions, a photostick is our best option to store our photos.
The Photo Stick- LIVE Review of Computer Repair
12 Reasons why you should get a photostick
- Easy to use
- Saves precious photos
- Free Memory
- Use it on the go
- Good Value For The Money
- Good Software
- No Cloud
- Protect Against HDD Failure
- No Passwords
- Works Offline
- Works On All Devices
Buying a photostick was one of the best choices we have made. However, we also made sure that our little stick is placed in a safe place. Considering its size, it will be pretty easy to lose it.
There are other alternatives such as picturekeeper or having a normal flash drive. Whatever you choose is up to you. But, if you are looking for the most convenient way to safe your photos then the photo stick should be your first choice. You can also use Google Photos if you do not want to buy this tool.
There are other options for photo backup as well. You can upload your photos on Facebook or even use Amazon Prime. It allows people to store the unlimited number of photos. There are also services like Dropbox and Google Drive. However, we can not guarantee about the safety of putting your photos in any cloud service. This is why we recommend storing your photos offline.
There’s also PictureKeeper which promises the same results as a photo stick.
It’s easy to use and it comes with software as well. Prices range depending on which PictureKeeper you decide to buy. It looks like they offer regular discounts.
Also, read ours detailed review on the Photostick for iPhone.
One benefit of a flash drive is that they aren’t expensive. But, most people use flash drives for storing other files. It is not recommended to store your pictures on a normal flash drive.
We prefer an external hard disk only for file backup. A photostick should be used for photo backup.
Cloud Services & Online Storage
There are tons of cloud services offer to you by big companies. The problem with these cloud services is that we never really know how safe they are. If you have a slow internet connection it’ll take you a lot of time to upload the photos.
Here’s a small list of cloud services & online storage for photo backup:
- Amazon Prime
- Google Photos
- Google Drive
- Facebook Albums
InfinitiKloud Vs PhotoStick
Both the PhotoStick USB gadget and Infiniti Kloud are unique gadgets for quickly backing up all your photographs and recordings with the assistance of a solitary snap. Both of these gadgets are similarly stunning and offer practically comparative advantages to the clients. In any case, the PhotoStick USB gadget starts to lead the pack by offering an AI programming the framework that can not just arrange the media documents dependent on various components and factors yet, besides erase the copy records while saving the best forms.
Furthermore, the PhotoStick USB gadget likewise offers more stockpiling for your media document than InfinitiKloud. In conclusion, the PhotoStick USB gadget also offers similarities with current cell phones. You can likewise utilize this gadget to rapidly move all the media records from your cell phones to this USB drive.
Consequently, the PhotoStick USB gadget starts to lead the pack and is a superior alternative among the two. It offers a higher extra room, better AI programming frameworks, and different advantages that InfinitiKloud doesn’t.
Photo Stick VS Flash Drive
Are you familiar with a photo stick and a flash drive? If not, then you need to know that they are different, although they have the same looks and functions, they work in a different way. Keep on reading to see the disparity between the two.
The Difference Between a Photo Stick and Flash Drive
the difference between a photo stick and a flash drive is simple. The photo stick is designed for transferring and storing media such as videos and images. On the other hand, the flash drive is made to transfer and store different types of data. It can be your removable and portable device that can back up your different files. There are no restrictions on storing data compared to the photo stick.
The photo stick comes with reliability and user-friendliness that can satisfy you. It has dedicated software that stores and scans media files. Meanwhile, the flash drive can be the open storage device that you can use for installing software on it. It can be your efficient device for storing and transferring general data.
You must choose the device that suits your needs.
Photostick vs MemorysafeX
- Photo Stick has a storage capacity of up to 128GB while MemorysafeX has a storage of up to 64 GB.
- Photo Stick comes in different variants allowing you to get your exact preferred size. Available in the market today are the 8GB, 64GB, and the 128GB variants. With MemorysafeX, you are limited in getting different variations in size.
- MemorysafeX detects JPEG, MPEG4, MP4, MOV and PNG. On the other hand, most Photo Stick reviews indicate failure to detect some file formats.
- MemorySafeX encrypts and decrypts files, securing them. It allows you to play your music and movies directly to the thumb drive. Photo Stick allows you to share your photos or music directly to your social media.
- Photo Stick comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, while MemorySafex comes with a three-year guarantee.
- Photo Stick adapts perfectly to Mac OS X version 10.6 and more recent versions.
- Photo Stick measures 5.98 x 3.11 x 0.39 inches while
MemorySafe X measures 57mm x 49mm x 8mm.
- Memory SafeX comes with a USB and USB-Type Connector
What Makes The Photo Stick Different From Other Backup Methods?
Certainly, there is no shortage of backup methods you can use to save your photographs. You may already be using one of these:
- A typical, USB thumb drive that you bought online or in a store
- A cloud-based backup system
- Burnable discs
In theory, there’s nothing wrong with any of those methods. They all allow you to copy files onto them. However, there are some things that make The Photo Stick a better option for people who have a lot of photographs to preserve.
- The Photo Stick is specially designed to store your photographs safely and with a minimum of fuss.
- Instead of spending hours combing through your files and sorting through duplicates, you can let The Photo Stick do the work for you.
- The Photo Stick has plug-and-play technology, meaning that all you need to do is plug it into your computer and hit the Go button when prompted. No other backup method is that easy.
- The Photo Stick is greatly superior to disc storage because the largest size can hold up to 60,000 photographs.
- The Photo Stick can save a wide array of file types, including both photographs and videos. You can easily save JPG, PNG, GIF, MOV, and MPEG 4 file, as well as BMP, TIFF, and AVI files – and many more.
Photostick Is a scam?
I have several USB flash drives and one of my friends suggested to me to purchase thePhotoStick. Then, I bought it from their official website to test the reality that my friend told me. From the outside, thePhotoStick looks like another USB flash drive. Although it seems like a simple flash drive, its performance amazed me. It does not require you to configure the system before uploading pictures and videos. Due to its affordability and convenience, this device is considered the best flash drive for my computer.
Should Buy PhotoStick?
When it comes to buying new products, especially tech products, you probably turn to your family and friends for advice. If you have someone who works as a tech specialist or has a computer science degree, you likely trust their advice over the recommendations given to you by anyone else. We want you to feel confident in trusting us when it comes to new tech tools and gadgets. Our team has years of experience reviewing and using tech products such as ThePhotoStick. We worked with our team to create a full list of all the pros and cons, which we compiled here for shoppers looking for a Photo Stick review.
How To Buy The Photo Stick?
The Photo Stick is available for a limited time only, with exclusive offers and free shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
Where to Buy Photostick
The best place to buy ThePhotoStick is from the official website and our link.
- Get the 8GB Photostick for only $34.99 and have room for up to 3,500 videos and photos
- Buy the 64GB Photostick for $49.99 to save up to 30,000 photos and videos
- Add the 128GB Photostick to your cart and get room for up to 60,000 videos and photos for just $79.99
No matter what size you buy, you have the option of adding a second stick to your order and getting 40% off that device. This drops the price to $20.99 for the 8GB model and $29.99 for the 64GB model. If you go with the 128GB version of ThePhotoStick, you can buy a second device for only $47.99.
Buying from the official website also gives you a 60-day money-back guarantee and fast shipping. Even during the COVID-19 pandemic, the manufacturers got orders shipped to addresses in the United States in as little as 10 days.
What are the drawbacks you should worry about?
You must remember that this product can’t accept formats and video clips from incompatible software. You will have to look at the product description to ensure that you purchase the right memory stick. For instance, Android users can’t use a photo stick mobile for iPhone and vice versa.
Besides that, if you face any issue with the device itself, don’t hesitate to contact customer support. Complaints lodged within the first 30 days of the purchase might receive refunds if the concerns are genuine.
Frequently asked questions about Photostick
In this ThePhotoStick review, I will answer some of your frequently asked questions about this product. Keep your eye out for a special deal too!
How much does Photostick cost?
Who’s PhotoStick for?
Which computers can I use the PhotoStick for?
Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Mac: From Mac OS X Version 10.7 and newer versions.
What if I Have More Than One Device With a Lot of Photos and Videos?
What is a PhotoStick?
ThePhotoStick 8 is a USB stick that contains the amazing software and storage that makes it easy to find all your photos and videos on your Mac or PC and easily save them to the USB stick. ThePhotoStick protects your photo and video memories that are on your Windows or Mac computer.
Does PhotoStick work with iPhone?
How does a photo stick work?
Does the photo stick work on an iPad?
How much does a photo stick cost?
Does the photo stick work on iPhones?
How many photos does a photo stick hold?
How do I back up photos to a stick?
Is there a photo stick for phones?
Does Photo Stick work on Mac?
How long does delivery take to countries outside of the U.S.?
How does the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee work?
Can I use ThePhotoStick as an ongoing back-up solution?
What photo file size is used when we say the 64GB version can store 30,000 photos and the 128GB version can store 60,000 photos?
Does ThePhotoStick need to install anything on my computer?
ThePhotoStick Customer Reviews
The Photo Stick Review – Final Verdict
The Photo Stick is a handy tool that anyone can use. As long as you have a USB port on your device, you can plug it right in and begin backing up all your files. If you want affordability, convenience, and security in one tiny gadget, then ThePhotoStick is for you.
It frees up much-needed space in the computer and cloud storage. Plus, backing up photos was never so easy. By Using photostick you do not need to buy any special software and perform a full scan in just a few minutes. You will not have to sort through everything before transferring them to another location.
The photo backup stick does it all.