We all love to take pictures and wanted to store them in a safe place. So, we can recall them and cherish those precious memories. Most people use computers to store photos in an organised way. But it is a tedious task and also takes a huge time. The good news is you can easily store all the photos, videos, and files with a single click.
It is pretty rare to come across people who do not like taking pictures often. The majority of us love to capture the best of our memories and save them so that we can recall them any time we want. Learn the Difference Between Photostick and Photostick Mobile here.
But storing and saving them in an organized manner can be a pretty cumbersome task. This task is time-consuming and tedious because we wish to keep these memories organized. But you do not have to worry anymore.
The latest technology brings a new small flash drive known as photostick & photostick mobile. It backups all your videos, photos, and other media files quickly in just a single click.
Photostick Offers Two Versions Viz:
Now you might be wondering, what exactly is the difference between Photostick and Photostick mobile? The only difference between both these versions is, Photostick is designed for the computer operating system and Photostick Mobile is for the mobile operating system.
Getting Into The Details Of Difference Between Photostick And Photostick Mobile
Photostick and Photostick Mobile is definitely an incredible option if you are in search of a solution in order to easily backup videos, images, and other media files. It is basically a USB flash drive that can back up the videos, images, and other media files in one single click on the mobile and computer.
Keep reading ahead to understand the difference between Photostick and Photostick mobile? This way you can quickly understand which one will work best for you.
What Are They?
Before differentiating let us have a brief overview of both the devices.
Photostick is basically a small USB-flash drive. It is designed in order to instantly back up all the videos, images, and other media files from your computer device with a single click. You do not have to select, highlight, copy, paste, or do any other thing. The device is a self-operating one that will collect all the resources and then will store them all automatically.
What makes it even better is the fact that it is a really good organizer. Usually, you have to do it manually sort the duplicate files but this device automatically identifies the duplicate file and also frees up your space by removing all the duplicate files. You will find three individual models of photostick with different storage capacities, such as 8/64/128 GB.
The 8GB variant can store up to 3500 photos, the 64 GB variant can store up to 30,000 photos, & the 128GB can store up to 60000 pictures. So now, you do not have to worry about backing up your videos, photos, and other media files. You just have to connect the device and press the go button.
2. Photostick Mobile
Photostick Mobile is another version offered by Photostick. The device is compatible with the computer operating system and the photostick mobile works with the mobile devices. It is basically a simple USB drive that backups all your videos, images, and other media files from the mobile device to its storage. The device is a kind of USB thumb-drive for the mobile phone.
Photostick-mobile is definitely one of the latest & innovative devices of this generation. It can easily backup all of the images, videos & other media files instantly. Because of the smart & compact size, you can easily carry this portable device and store it wherever you want.
The device works perfectly on Android as well as IOS both devices. There is an app on the app store for iPhone users and a play store for the android users for operating this device. You want to go to the app store if you are using an iPhone and the play store if you are using android.
Photostick mobile can store up to 15000 photos. That will free up a huge space on your device. It not just backups the images, videos, & media files but will also organize all your files. Learn more about this device from Photostick mobile review.
Safe And Easy To Use Device
The reason behind the huge popularity of these devices is their ease to use & proper safety. Below in this section, I am going to explain to you how easy it is to use these devices.
It is pretty simple to use Photostick and works just like an ordinary USB-flash drive works. It is power-packed with special software that helps the user to import the photos, videos & other media files with a single click. Keep reading ahead in order to know how to use this device on your computer.
- Begin with turning on your computer.
- Then insert the photostick device into the USB port of your computer and wait for a few seconds till the device appears on your windows explorer/ or the Mac desktop.
- Now you need to open the thephotostickwindows.exe, then click on the GO button to start the backup.
- Wait a moment to complete the process
Photostick mobile has a USB port that lets the users connect with their computer, tablet, & mobile phone. Keep reading ahead to understand the working process of this device.
- Begin with installing the photostick mobile app on your device.
- Now run the app and plugin the photostick mobile device on the smartphone.
- Now, click on the Backup Now option.
- Then the photostick mobile will begin scanning all of the folders and find out every single image, video & other media files of the device and back up files in photostick mobile devices.
- Photostick mobile uploads all the photos as well as videos and skips the duplicate file.
- Once all the file backups are completed successfully, you can delete them from your device in order to free up some space on the mobile.
The File Format Supported By Photostick Supports
The Photostick can very well save the videos, pictures, and different file types. It works really quickly and will also locate all the photos and videos that are saved on the disk for creating its backup. The extensions that are compatible with the Photostick are JPG, PCT, RAW, GIF, ICO, MOV, PNG, BMP, WMV, TIFF, AVI, and MPEG4.
Here we will be talking about the pros of both the versions of Photostick.
- It is an automatic and pretty quick device.
- It is easy to use. (just a single click and that’s all).
- It detects all the duplicate files and filters them out.
- It is easy to use.
- It scans the complete phone and backs up all the images, videos, and media files.
- It skips the duplicate file.
- It is fast and automatic.
- It has a huge backup storage.
Here we will be talking about the cons of both the versions of Photostick.
- It freezes at times.
- There is no proper instruction guide provided.
Key Features of photostick and photostick mobile
Here we will discuss the features of photostick and photostick mobile. Now, get to it.
The Photo stick The Photostick Mobile ● Photo stick can backup photos, videos, and files automatically and very much faster.
● It supports different types of files such as mp3, mp4, 3gp, AVI, HEIC, JPG, and any other type of file.
● Its self-operating
● The software that operates this device is very easy to handle.
● This device provides free storage for securing data and important files for an indefinite period.
● Without the internet, it can make access to work. For using this, you don’t have to pay any subscription fees.
● The efficient app system of this device can easily upload files.
● Besides, the USB port enhances the way to store data on a computer or hard drive.
● This device keeps all the files organized and sorted.
● Thus the device can work with JPG, PCT, ICO, MOV, RAW, GIF, WMV, TIFF, PNG, BMP, AVI, MPEG4 formats to keep backup and keep secure.
● It can delete duplicates files automatically.
● In the photo stick mobile, you can back up all the data and files. If any data mistakenly got deleted, it could be recovered from apps.
● It doesn’t require any subscription charge.
Photostick Pros & Cons
Photostick Mobile Pros & Cons
Photostick and the Photostick Mobile – How to Use?
Both these devices are the perfect solution for keeping your memories secure. Now, let’s see how this works.
Photostick Usage Instructions
- Connect your computer to the photostick.
- It will start working in just a few seconds, then click start.
- After that, the photostick screen will appear and press on go.
- Then it will automatically collect and organize all your files.
- Give some time to complete the process.
You can change the formats to organize the files manually. From its several versions, you can select the perfect storage capacity as your need.
Photostick Mobile Usage Instructions
- Install the photostick mobile app on your phone.
- Insert this device into your mobile USB port.
- Open the app and select the photos or files for backing up.
- It will require a few seconds to back up.
- After the completion of backing up, the phone memory will instantly be evicted.
- After that, remove the device.
Note that the photostick mobile for IOS will not work with Android. So, be very careful when selecting the preferred one.
Photostick vs Photostick Mobile: Which is Better to Use Easily?
The above sections would have made it clear how both the devices work and the prime difference between them. Both of these devices are very useful and their task is almost the same. Just one is suitable for mobile devices and the other is good for the computer operating system.
All in all, it all depends on what you are looking for.
If you wish to free up space from the mobile device and then transfer the file from your phone to photostick mobile then you can go for photostick mobile and if you want to transfer files from your computer device then you can go for photostick.
Wrapping It Up
Hopefully, this article will help you in understanding what both these devices are and how they function. Both of them are almost the same but the only difference is that one works right for the mobile devices while the other one is right for the computers. You need to choose one according to what fits your needs.
Share the blog with your friends who are facing problem in learning the difference between Photostick and Photostick Mobile.