Kelvin Tools Review 2022- Get All The Essentials In One Tool
Kelvin Tools Review: As a lifelong handyman, I’ve seen my fair share of “multi-tools”.
Some are excellent lifelong tools… but most are gimmicky garbage. They’re either completely worthless (none of the “functionalities” work), or they fall apart after a few weeks of mild use. Bah.
So, when my friend gifted me a new multi-tool called Kelvin17 that claims to “put an entire toolbox in the palm of your hand“, I was naturally skeptical…
However, my friend insisted it could handle all of my daily tasks in a pinch. He said he picked up a couple to test out after discovering them on Facebook. First, he was going to give one to his son, but after trying it, he thought someone like me would appreciate it even more…
So I dropped it in my job site tool bag – mostly to please my buddy. (It’s the same reason I’ll be wearing an ugly lime green sweater this Christmas, and NOT ironically… you’re welcome, mom.)
But after a few weeks of using it, I have to admit: He was right.
The Kelvin17 doesn’t just look cool – it’s a very well-made everyday tool.
I’m not easy to impress, either… but I’ve been shocked by how useful it is. Not only is it made with high-quality materials, I use at least one of the 17 built-in tools every day – and all of them perform extremely well. So don’t be fooled by its compact size!
While I’m not about to throw away my entire tool bag, I have noticed that Kelvin17 includes pretty much all of the essential tools I use on a daily basis. It’s very useful when you’re in a pinch – it’s sort of like having your toolbelt with you wherever you go. Let me explain…
What is Kelvin17 or Kelvin Tools?
Kelvin17 is a patented 17-in-1 gadget that combines every essential household tool into one simple device you can carry anywhere. Its unique design is brilliantly engineered to make quick fixes, installations, and hundreds of jobs easy for anyone.
Created for outdoor hobbyists, handymen, and beginner DIYers, Kelvin17 is perfect for anyone looking to be prepared at a moment’s notice! Kelvin17 is a compact multi-tool that includes 17 functionalities:
- Carbon steel hammer
- Liquid level
- LED flashlight
- 3ft flexible tape measure
- Flip-action screwdriver with 90º locking
- 12 Extra hardened alloy driver bits
- 4 (3 Extra) Philips head bits
- 3 Flathead bits
- 3 Allen key bits
- 3 Torx bits
- All packaged in its own ingenious carry case
No question: This is the most useful multi-tool I’ve ever tried.
Kelvin17 is made from a mix of steel alloy and military-grade ABS plastics, so it’s the perfect mix of lightweight and durable. After all, what’s the point of tools that can’t take a beating, am I right?
Unlike cheap gimmicks, I’m not ashamed to bust out my Kelvin17 in a pinch – and I’ve even received compliments from my contractor buddies!
Most importantly, all the tools function the same as (or better than) the “real deal”. Don’t get fooled by the clever design – the Kelvin17 holds its own even during tough projects.
Feature Of Kelvin17 Tools
- For Everyday Quick Fixes To Weekend Projects – There are hundreds of ways to use Kelvin17! Effortlessly hammer, screw, measure, tighten, level, find stuff in the dark, and fix anything. Kelvin comes with everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
- Always Have The Right Tool – Forget messy toolboxes filled with tools you never use! Kelvin17 combines every tool you’ll ever need into one, saving you tons of frustration, time and effort. Just grab it, use it and go.
- There When You Need It Most – Kelvin17 is the most compact urban multi-use tool ever made – the size and weight of your cell phone – so it easily fits in your pocket, car glove box, or kitchen drawer. It’s always within reach even when space is tight!
- A $150 Value At A Fraction Of The Cost – Buying all your tools separately could cost you over $150 at your local hardware store! Save hundreds on extra tools and multiple trips to the store by getting all the ‘must-have’ DIY essentials in one device.
- So Easy Anyone Can Use It – Kelvin17’s practical ergonomic design makes the job easier – you don’t need to be a contractor or handyman to use it. Now anyone from the kids to grandma can take care of little fixes around the house!
- Choose From Multiple Colors – Who said great tools have to be boring?! Make Kelvin17 uniquely yours with your own stylish color. Choose from Red, Pink, Blue or Black! There’s a color for everyone.
- A Gift They’ll Use Forever – Kelvin17 is the perfect present for the handyman or woman in your life! A great gift for days such as Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, birthdays, holidays, housewarming parties, and even college dorm move-in day.
- “30 Day” Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your Kelvin17, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
What can Kelvin17 be used for?
What can’t it be used for?! The uses are endless thanks to its compact size and brilliant design, Kelvin17 is ideal for hundreds of small to medium jobs, including:
- Assembling furniture (e.g. IKEA furniture)
- Tightening and loosening almost any screw
- Hanging and leveling decor on a wall
- Setting up and installing basic household electronics
- Fixing broken things (e.g. appliances, cabinets, closets, etc)
- Measuring flat or curved objects
- Quick fixes in dark spaces or late at night
- Changing batteries
- Plus much, much more!
How I Use Kelvin17 To Do Pretty Much Everything
Let’s get into the details here, shall we? I’ll start with the functionalities I use most.
First off, the flip-action screwdriver is my favorite part – it really surprised me. Just press a button and BOOM! The drive swings out and locks into place. It’s like the switchblade of multi-tools!
The 12 extra bits all nest neatly inside the handle, which means you’ll always have the perfect screwdriver for the job!
No more wasting time rummaging through the tool bag.
No other tool has been able to combine so many essential tools into such a functional design… it’s genius!
A built-in magnet holds on all alloy bits, both on the end of the screwdriver and inside the case, so you never have to worry about losing your bits.
Who is Kelvin17 ideal for?
As you can imagine, contractors and handymen are going to love Kelvin17… but that’s just the beginning.
Anyone that needs a go-to tool that covers all their household needs is going to love this – and DIYers, college students, motorcycle riders, and even ladies are already raving about it.
Honestly, I think anyone who’s somewhat handy will get plenty of use out of it. It’s a great utility tool to keep in your kitchen drawer, toolbox or glove compartment.
To me, the most important proof comes from the thousands of others who use it too… and since writing this, the Kelvin 17 has sold over $1.2 Million of these in just 1 year with a near-perfect 5-star rating of 4.8/5. Clearly, I’m not alone!
Bottom line: Kelvin17 passes this handyman’s “usefulness test” (with flying colors)!
Simply put, the Kelvin17 packs in a TON of “usable versatility” – which is crazy, considering the fact that fits in the palm of your hand.
So, yeah… I’m definitely impressed by this compact, yet strong and well-built multi-tool. It’s earned its spot in my tool bag. It’s really a no-brainer and it’s already saved my ass a few times!
Frequently Asked Question
Can Kelvin17 really replace my regular tools?
What can Kelvin17 be used for?
Assembling furniture (e.g. IKEA furniture)
Tightening and loosening almost any screw
Hanging and leveling decor on a wall
Setting up and installing basic household electronics
Fixing broken things (e.g. appliances, cabinets, closets, etc)
Measuring flat or curved objects
Quick fixes in dark spaces or late at night
Plus much, much more!
Wouldn’t it be better for me to just buy each tool individually?
We’re confident you’ll see the value in Kelvin17 when you buy it, which is why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee.