iMemories Review – Is iMemories Scam Or Legit?
Do you have a lot of memories from back in the day gathering dust and getting destroyed by mites? Photos and those old VHS tapes of your past birthdays and vacations are precious memories that should be cherished for as long as possible.
Many individuals put everything on the line to catch recollections that merit recalling – weddings, commemorations, birthday festivities, little Janey’s initial steps, her first day in kindergarten, the rundown continues forever. Peruse our audit on iMemories now.
Today with cell phones that have preferable computerized cameras over the best simple cameras not exactly 10 years back, it is anything but difficult to overlook that quite recently photos and video just came in physical structure. These days photographs, recordings, and even motion pictures can be close to advanced documents taking up a couple of megabytes or gigabytes on our PCs, tablets or cell phones.
iMemories is a service that can provide you a working fix and let you convert all those old photos into tangible digital formats you can view whenever you please.
What is iMemories?
iMemories is one of the better services that lets you take all your dilapidated, falling apart physical memories and conveniently turns them into a digital format. Since you can save, copy and backup digital formats with ease, you end up never losing your memories ever again.
iMemories is an assistance that permits clients to send in their old recollections, regardless of what structure they’re in, and have them digitized for them. iMemories will digitize all the home recordings, photographs, slides, negatives, and significantly too 8s and send them back to the clients in an advanced, simple to get to computerized group. When this is done, clients will at last have the option to take a gander at and share all their old recollections on progressively present day gadgets, similar to their PCs, telephones, or tablets. Not just that, in digitizing them, iMemories will upgrade the pictures with the goal that you can see them more clear than previously.
iMemories is the world’s most trusted home movie and photo digitization company. So far, they’ve helped more than 2 million families digitize their cherished memories and have preserved more than 50 MILLION memories…
WITHOUT LOSING A SINGLE ONE!
Sorry, I had to put that in bold caps because it’s that impressive. These memories are priceless.
All those once-in-a-lifetime moments are worth keeping and saving. My children will get to laugh and see me being held by their great-grandpa, and our family’s history will live on.
Even giant companies like Walgreens, Best Buy, Kodak, The UPS Store, and many other “home video and photo saver” companies use iMemories directly. There isn’t another company on the planet that I’d trust more with my family memories.
As Featured in
iMemories is starting to make a name for itself, which is no surprise! People everywhere who want a simple, easy and quick way to digitize their treasured memories are raving about it! (In fact, iMemories has THOUSANDS OF 5-STAR REVIEWS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐).
And another great thing is iMemories really stands behind their product. They have a 100% Satisfaction & 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Honestly, I can’t think of a reason to NOT try iMemories.
Join the MILLIONS of smart families who are taking action to preserve their precious family memories. Taking the risk of losing them is a choice – make the right one with iMemories.
Services iMemories Provides
iMemories gives you a few options to choose from when it comes to digitizing your physical media. iMemories provides –
- iMemories App – The most fundamental assistance offered by this association is something that it calls the iMemories application. This application is completely permitted to use and available to download from Amazon and from various application stores. You can download a copy to use on your phone or tablet and another for use on your PC. It demands your approval first, which it uses to access and make changes to your photos and chronicles. The application lets you find all the propelled records got a good deal on your device and move them to another zone. You can similarly use the application while moving photos and other substance to an outside hard drive or another device.
- Disc Transfer – In the event that you’re exhausted on watching your old films lying around in boxes or consuming room on your racks, you may need to explore the association’s circle move decision. This licenses you to move your memories onto circles that you can watch on a TV by methods for a gaming console or a DVD player. You can pick between DVDs that cost just $9.99 or get Blu-Rays for just $14.99. The association will reestablish your firsts and fuse a copy of your finished plate. Exactly when you choose this organization, you’ll pay for the trade and the cost of the plate.
- Thumb Drive – You likely use a thumb or a burst drive constantly, especially in the event that you’re in school or work in an office. iMemories offers a group that goes with a thumb drive. Not solely will it defend all of your memories on the web, yet it will similarly move those memories onto a thumb drive that you can without quite a bit of a stretch fitting into your PC or tablet. This is a not too bad option for the people who need to share movies and pictures since you can download them and send them to others. It costs $19.99 to have your memories spared onto a 8 GB thumb drive.
- Cloud Storage – You also have the decision of saving your memories to the iMemories Cloud, which goes about as support storing for your PC. In case you drop your PC while walking around the house or have an issue with your hard drive, you may lose all your favored pictures and accounts. This organization grants you to get to the cloud and view all your saved substance from any contraption and wherever you go. It costs just $5.99 consistently for conveyed capacity, yet you can similarly join and a yearly group and pay just $49.99 every year.
Why Use iMemories?
No matter how old you are, you’ll find that some memories fade over the years. Experts believe that humans do not begin retaining memories until they are at least three years old. This may make it hard for you to remember the first vacations your family took or loved ones who passed away when you were young. You may even begin forgetting about some of the things you did in high school or college and in the first job you had or the early years of your marriage. Sitting down to watch the footage taken of your wedding or an old reunion can send a flood of memories rushing back to you.
With so many people today trying to declutter and live simply, watching that footage is hard. You probably don’t have a working VCR let alone equipment that can play old film reels. That is why iMemories is so handy. This company offers preservation services for a wide range of footage. You can send in both black and white photos as well as color images and Polaroids along with any of the films and tapes that you have. It’s a great way to make sure that the next generation of your family has access to those important and treasured memories.
- Viewing and sharing memories can be a hassle – Unlabeled tapes and no way to view them prevent you from enjoying your memories regularly.
- They are fading faster than you think – Videotapes, film, and photos were never meant to last forever – chances are, they’ve already started degrading.
- It’s never been easy to digitize, until now – No need to label or organize any tapes, film, or photos. Send everything to us – we take care of all the work.
- Uncover memories you never knew you had – Find amazing clips of family and friends you never knew existed – before it’s too late.
Is iMemories safe?
With so much of your photos and videos lying around as physical media gather dust, take up space, and are effectively breaking down, it only seems a good idea to start preserving them. If you take care of your memories, well and good, but you need another line of defense to keep your memories safe.
That is where iMemories comes in. Their service takes all your dilapidated, and old-school media and turns them digital, making them easier to save, share, and view at your own pleasure.
You can opt to have your memories transferred into a DVD, a Blu-ray disc, a flash drive, or even to the iMemories cloud. Turning retro footage and photographs to digital is no easy task, and iMemories is one of the leading companies to do that with precision while enhancing quality and clarity.
How Does iMemories Work?
The iMemories service is straightforward. There is a simple method to have your physical media converted to digital, which gains you the ability to save, view, share, and re-watch your old memories with ease. To digitize your memories simply –
- Find the media you need digitized
- Contact iMemories and let them know about the details, and they will notify you about the amount you would have to pay to have all that digitized
- To begin the process, iMemories will send you the “Sheltered Ship Kit”, a secure way to send them the physical media you need digitized
- Add whatever you need to be digitized to the box and send it to iMemories.
- Once they process the media, they will resend all the firsts back to you; the physical media you sent them
- You can then download the digitized versions from their application or website
- Also, you can have the digitized media loaded onto a DVD, a Blu-Ray, or a USB and have it sent to you, with additional charges, obviously.
What formats can they convert?
iMemories can convert almost ANY kind of old home movie or photo format, like:
- Videotapes: VHS, VHS-C, Betamax, 8mm, Hi8, Video8, Digital8, MiniDV, MicroMini
- Movie Films: 8mm, Super 8, 16mm
- Photos: Photo prints, slides, negatives
And even though they have the best technicians and equipment in the industry, they’re still surprisingly affordable. With their 20% OFF promo coupon it’s only $11.99 per videotape, $11.99 per 50 ft. movie film and $0.47 per photo to get it digitized. PLUS, you can download your digitized videos and photos for FREE.
Every one of these choices have been the essential type of sparing recollections before. In any case, presently that iMemories offers this astonishing help, clients will have the option to get to their recollections in a single structure, advanced. Also, in light of the fact that this is done rapidly and modestly, iMemories truly is a standout amongst other assistance arrangements. When clients have gotten their digitalized recollections, they will have the option to get to their photographs and recordings on any cutting edge gadget. This incorporates:
- Smart TVs
By offering access to these recollections on such huge numbers of adaptable stages, iMemories makes it simpler than at any other time to share and store recollections that were once thought of as lost.
What I Love About iMemories
- You’re Memories Are Safe – they’ve digitized 50 million memories and never lost or damaged a single one!
- You Can View Your Memories Anywhere – enjoy your memories on every modern device: iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet, PC and Mac, Apple TV and more.
- They Give You a FREE No Obligation Quote – get a fixed price to convert all your memories when you send your box in, before you buy!
- They Retouch & Enhance for FREE – their expert technicians restore your memories to pristine condition!
- They Label & Organize Everything for FREE – making it easy to navigate and find your files.
- You Can Share Your Memories – quickly and easily share your memories with family & friends by text, email, Facebook and more!
All Originals Are Returned – after your memories are digitized, they are safely & quickly shipped back to you!
How To download iMemories Photos & Videos?
Once you have sent iMemories the physical media you need to be digitized, they will get to work processing and enhancing them to the best of their abilities. Once done, you will be notified, and you can easily download the digitized content from their website. To do that –
- Visit the iMemories website and login with your account details; provided to you once you begin your iMemories journey.
- Find the photos or videos you want to download and click on the button on the page that says “download”.
- Repeat the process for any or all the photos and videos you need to save.
How Does the iMemories App Work?
- Download the app to your phone
- Create a new account with your email
- Click on the Uploads button on the top of the screen
- Choose the photos that you want to add to the app from your folders and files
- Select the Downloads button to download content to your account
What Can You Do with the iMemories App?
- Cloud storage: One of the key things that this application gives you is distributed storage. For whatever length of time that you recall the email address and the secret key you appended to your record, you can sign in from different gadgets to see your photographs/recordings and include new ones.
- Share content: With this convenient application, you can impart your substance to friends and family on practically any online networking website. It works with both Twitter and Facebook and different destinations to let you share pictures that you never shared.
- Create slideshows: You can use this app to select photos and create slideshows. This allows you to create shows that feature pictures of your kids through the ages or your most recent vacation. It has a full-screen option that lets you see all areas of your photos too.
- Offline viewing: This application is additionally an advantageous method to see your photographs when you don’t have your telephone close by. With its distributed storage include, you can transfer photographs and recordings from any gadget you sign in on and get to that content from those gadgets as well. You can likewise download photographs to your gadget to see them when you don’t have a web association.
What Are The Benefits?
Of course, preserving a lifetime of memories to pass down to future generations is important. But more than that, mom will be able to…
- Save Memories: All your dilapidated photos and breaking down videotapes from when you were young will be saved and able to be viewed at your own behest.
- Free up Space: All that shelf space those dusty old photos were taking up will be freed and all the content conveniently uploaded to a DVD, USB, or the Cloud.
- Ability to view your memories on any device: Since all your memories will be turned digital, you can easily view them whenever and wherever you want, you only need either a smartphone or a computer to do so.
- Restoration: iMemories not only digitizes your photos, but also enhances the ones covered in dust and falling apart to the best of their abilities.
- Preservation: Since most of our old memories are in the form of physical photographs and videotapes, they might be gathering dust, falling apart, and even on the verge of being destroyed. iMemories converts these dilapidated memories to digital media you can view, share and backup easily and for as long as you want.
- Originals are returned: After digitization, iMemories also returns all the originals back to you.
- Easy Sharing: Digital media is much easier to share. You do not lose the originals, yet people you share them with can still view your memories.
What Can You Send To iMemories?
iMemories is proficient at digitizing a ton of different formats. You can send anything from old negatives to VHS tapes to the company and they will have them digitized as well as enhanced to the best of their abilities.
From old photographs, Betamax cassettes, negatives, and 16mm and 8mm films, iMemories will help you with digitizing, saving, and preserving a whole bunch of old videotapes and photos from back in the day.
If you’re interested in preserving your family story, request our SafeShip Kit online.
We’ll ship you our crushproof, waterproof box for you to ship your family memories. Simply fill the box with family movies and photographs, and send it back via UPS.
We’ll give you a FREE quote on how much it will cost to digitize your memories.
You will get to review and approve the quote before you pay a penny. Once you give us the green light, our experts go to work preserving your family memories.
We will send you the original AND digital files back, which you can relive, share, and enjoy for generations to come. If you have been looking for one place for your entire collection of family memories, that place now exists! It’s iMemories.
Can They Fix Broken Film And Photos?
YES! Broken, faded, cracked, washed out, you name it…iMemories can fix, clean up, enhance and rejuvenate your mom’s old photos and film, like this…They’ll look so vibrant and clear, your mom will think they were taken yesterday.
They’ll look so vibrant and clear, your mom will think they were taken yesterday.
Customer Reviews Videos
Since discovering iMemories, I have had every slide and video of mine digitized by them. Everything from the packaging to the timeliness has been extremely easy and hassle-free I have told many friends and family members about my experience and love of this company, and many have ordered from them and share my experience. I have the app and love watching my kid’s baby videos whenever I want! (which is too many times, if you ask my kids!)Sheila W
I am very pleased with the digitizing of my videos, so many precious memories I will forever cherish! IMemories did an awesome job, I had a VHS tape from 35 years ago and the quality of the digital format was great. I am so glad I took the chance to get this done. I have recommended to my friends and family and I have a few more that I will be sending off to be digitized. Super happy with this service!Dana C
We had over 64 video tapes we couldn’t watch anymore because our camera was broken. iMemories loaded them up and now a day doesn’t go by that one of the kids doesn’t mention a video they just watched and the entire family gets to go watch. The last comment – “Hey, go watch Sept 2000 when dad became a dad! It’s so sweet, I cried!” I should have done this 10 years ago. We are so pleased with the results.Chris V
iMemories was so easy to do from start to finish! I had been wanting to get my tapes into something on video or DVD for a long time and when my daughter gave me the iMemories kit for Christmas, it was wonderful! Great company and the videos were wonderful. I opted to get the videos and the DVD’s and I purchased a year of memory storage with them so it wouldn’t take up all my cloud space on my iPad. The cost is so reasonable and the peace of mind knowing that all my memories are safely stored and I have them to see at my fingertips! Thank you iMemories!Carol Y.
How Much Will This Cost Me To Get Started?
Just the low cost of their SafeShip Kit. It’s normally 29.99, but it looks like they’re still offering their SafeShip Kits at 50% OFF – so you can get one for only 14.99! (Which includes a FREE shipping label and a Risk-FREE Quote.)
Should You Buy It?
The easiest way to see why iMemories is worth the cost is with a look at the pros of the company and what it can do for you, which we listed below.
- SafeShip Kit: Though this kit costs a small amount, it’s worth the price because it ensures that your beloved tapes, reels, photos and documents arrive safely and in good condition. The packaging keeps those memories safe from moisture and temperature changes too.
- All Formats: No matter what your family used to shoot videos and take photos, you can send their work to iMemories and have the records digitized. Not only does it work with formats from North America, but you can send in PAL footage. The company accepts film reels shot on 8 mm, 16 mm and other formats too.
- Fast Response: It takes a few weeks or less for your kit to arrive and even less time for you to ship it back. Most customers had their content processed in less than three weeks.
- Lots of Services: One of the top reasons to choose iMemories is its range of services. While some services cost extra such as the cloud storage that charges a monthly fee, you get a 20% discount when you use our link to place your order. As a bonus, you can pick and choose the services that work best for you. For gifts that family and friends will love, order one or more disc copies. Other options allow you to share content online and save copies on a device.
Where to Buy iMemories?
The cost of digitizing your photos and videos starts at $.79 per image and $19.99 per tape. When you sign up for iMemories online, you get a discount that reduces these rates even more. Before heading to the website and signing up though, click here to get an even bigger discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will iMemories not convert?
iMemories can convert a whole range of formats into modern digital formats that you can view on any device you want to. Essentially all your personal photos and videotapes can be converted by iMemories. But you cannot send in copyright content, such as movies and music to iMemories. Sometimes even tapes and photos taken by professional photographers of your own events, like weddings and birthdays might fall into copyright content. Simply check with the photographer, or videographer if you wish to have that converted.
What film formats does iMemories accept?
iMemories can easily convert 8mm, 16mm, Super 8 and all black and white films.
How can I download videos and photos from iMemories?
To download photos and videos, simply visit the iMemories website and sign in with your account. Find the photos and videos you want to download and find the button on the page that lets you do that. Simple.
How much do I have to pay to have a 3-hour VHS tape converted?
When it comes to VHS tapes, there is no difference in pricing. Your VHS tape might be 10 minute or a 100-minute-long, iMemories will charge you the same price regardless.
How much storage does the iMemories cloud have?
Unlike other websites, iMemories cloud storage is unlimited if you are a consumer of their services. For a low price of $5.99 per month, or $49.99 per year, you get unlimited storage for all your converted photos and videos.
What devices are the iMemories apps compatible with?
The iMemories apps are currently available on iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets, Macs, PCs, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, and select Smart TVs.
If my videotape or movie film is broken, will you fix it?
Yes. Vintage videotapes or movie films are often broken when they arrive. iMemories will professionally repair (or “splice”) your broken videotapes and movie films – without any loss of the footage. iMemories does not charge extra for this service.
Last Updated on July 25, 2021 by Mark