Sometimes gardening seems daunting if we are beginners, but if we have products like Seedsheets for gardening purposes which makes our work a bit easier as suggested by its name.
SeedSheets are simply biodegradable and dissolvable sheets or pouches that contain non-GMO seeds. These sheets facilitate easy growth and sprouting of the seeds inside, making them ideal for amateur gardeners, and something veterans can also use to the best of their abilities.
Seedsheet is the product that contains curated seeds for planting organic and non-GMO seeds that are packed in a biodegradable, dissolvable sac which facilitates easy sprouting and growth of seeds.
What is Seedsheet?
SeedSheets are essentially a grow-your-own gardening kit, provided with it are curated non-GMO seeds inside a dissolvable pouch that helps the plant sprout and grow. The kit also includes a weed-blocking fabric that encourages a healthy overall garden. The kit also comes with a watering nozzle and special software that can keep you up to date on how your garden is doing.
A Seedsheet is an organic or non- GMO herb garden that comes in small curated pouches. Seedsheets are healthy and very interesting herb gardens you get this in a box in which each box is able to produce worth 92 dollars, which is an incredible product.
A single sheet contains six herbs of different varieties like cilantro, parsley, dill, onion greens, basil, and sorrel, and the most important thing about these sheets is that we don’t need to go for weeding; just we need to water the herbs. Sometimes it seems complicated to use these sheets; this is because we are less experienced in gardening and agricultural techniques.
A single sheet contains not one but a variety of herb seeds you can easily grow without much hassle at all. One sheet contains cilantro, parsley, dill, onion greens, sorrel, and basil. Your own organic garden will provide you with all your herb needs and fresh right off the plant. SeedSheets are available to order separately, but you can also opt for a garden container and some supportive soil to make sure the produce you grow is of top quality.
We just need to place these seed sheets in a pot containing soil and add water when we get alert from it.
All you need to do is plant your SeedSheets in a pot, or in open soil, send a text to SeedSheets and add water to the sheet whenever you get an alert. This makes it much easier to manage your produce without missing out on crucial times when they would require water, at the same time cutting your work in half.
SeedSheets are a wonderful product for anyone who wishes to grow their own produce to eat and use in their food. Since the whole concept is based on ease of use, SeedSheets can be easily used by people with varying skills and experience in gardening.
- Herb seed sheet: It contains 6 unique herbs: parsley, dill, cilantro, sorrel, basil and green onions that we needed most of the time in our daily dishes. Also, you can plant for favorite herbs in the sheet easily.
- Easy to use: A beginner can use the sheet appropriately because its use is very simple: plant seed, water it and feast. It does not require gardening experience so that everyone can do it without any hesitation.
- Organic: The herbs are organic and no pesticides applied so you will get organic soil and seeds that grow faster. Also, it is BPA-free, so you don’t have to worry about some chronic disease that comes from the BPA chemicals. It works under sunlight, even it direct or indirect, so you have to put it where lights can enter freely.
- Free app: The seed sheet is innovative and can be controlled through a smartphone app. The app is completely free and it notifies the watering period and herbs ready to eat. You can see the overall condition of the plants from away that saves time.
- Efficient: The small sheet can grow herbs quickly without the need of any chemicals and fertilizers. So, the herbs will taste better than hybrid ones. Without any previous experience, anyone can use it to grow herbs for dishes. It only takes 1 sq ft space so it can be placed indoor and outdoor where sunlight is available.
More About SeedSheet
Go Herbs Seed Sheet: the grow your own or (GYO)herbs garden kit contains six different types of herbs which are used for fleshy concocted recipes’ contain onion greens, cilantro basil, dill parsley, and sorrel, these very herbs are used to add taste and spice to various homemade dishes.
GYO Caprese: this sheet contains the best mixture of glacier tomatoes and sweet basil and this very combination is used for the preparation of Italian recipes.
SeedSheets are essentially meant for people who live in the city and do not have access to land, and/or good fertile soil. SeedSheets essentially make it easier for you to grow to produce without taking the drastic initial care of they generally require.
You can either opt for just the sheet or get the better, container plus soil version for much easier, much better growth. The sheets also come with anti-weed fabrics keeping your garden clean and weed-free, making it a one-stop-shop for all your gardening needs.
What are Seed Sheets & How Do They Help Me Garden?
Simply put, Seed Sheets are the smartest, most on-the-ball gardener you’ll ever have – and this gardener is incapable of making mistakes! It’s actually hard NOT to have a thriving garden using Seed Sheets.
Each one comes equipped with 6 organic non-GMO seeds in dissolvable pods that are sewn into a weed-repelling fabric — everything you need for idiot-proof gardening.
Follow these easy steps to have a THRIVING garden:
- Place your Seed Sheet in a pot
- Flip on the FREE Seed Sheet App
- Water it when the app reminds you
And in a few weeks you’ll have a beautiful organic garden full of nutritious herbs for salads and snacking — or to admire, brag about and give to your family and friends. It’s sold over 150,000 units and apartments everywhere are getting their own personal organic gardens to enjoy.
SeedSheet? – What’s In It?
There are a couple of different versions that you need to know about:
- Grow Your Own SeedSheet – The SeedSheet contains six unique herbs that are mostly used it our day to day lives. The herbs include green onions, basil, parsley, sorrel, dill, and cilantro. The specially selected herbs add a much-needed layer of flavor in your homemade food.
- Grow Your Own Salads – This particular kit contains 8 commonly used salad ingredients. You get beet greens, French breakfast radios, pea shoots, golden frills, red Russian kale, tatsoi, and arugula.
- Grow Your Own Caprese – This SeedSheet kit has sweet basil and glacier tomatoes which are essential in making Italian food. If you love Italian dishes, this is a must-have for you.
- Grow Your Own Tacos – As the name says, you get 6 unique toppings for your tacos with this kit. White icicle radish, Valentine’s Day radish, purple plum radish, cilantro, scallions, and arugula all come together to give you a wide assortment of taco toppings.
- Grow Your Own Cocktails – If you are into making your own cocktails then this SeedSheet is made for you. There are a total of 8 different ingredients that can be utilized in making cocktails. Cutting celery, bronze fennel greens, purple basil, tulsi, borage, Thai basil, and pea shoots all come together to help you make cocktails.
- Grow Your Own Hot Sauce – Do you want to make your own hot sauce? Well, look no further than that hot sauce SeedSheet which contains ingredients that will help you make some. Dragon red carrot, purple bunching onions, ring-o-fire Cayenne peppers are used in a variety of different ways to make the perfect hot sauce you desire.
You Could Have a Full-Grown Garden In Less Than 3 Weeks!
The herbs of your labor will be visible in just days, and you’ll be able to harvest your garden in less than 3 weeks — that means enjoying a homegrown salad or dish of your own making.You can finally break out of old routines and begin the healthier lifestyle with a hands-on approach.
And the best part is you can harvest a new batch of herbs every couple weeks — all you have to do is water it whenever the Seed Sheet app reminds you.
You’ll get garden-fresh and organic Basil, Cilantro, Parsley, Dill, Onion Greens and Sorrel. It’s farm-to-table, minus the farm. All the most savory herbs in one garden that are guaranteed to grow luxuriously with practically zero effort.
The benefits of having your own Seed Sheets Herb Garden:
- Control of your own nutritious food source
- Luxury of small space gardening
- Full garden kit including Smartphone App
- Impress your friends and family!
- Master a new skill
- Be Healthier!
You Could Have a Full-Grown Garden In Less Than 3 Weeks!
It Includes everything you need to create your own herb garden, including organic seeds to grow Sweet Basil, Cilantro, and Dill, weed-repelling seed pouches, potting soil, watering nozzle, security stake and the Seed Sheet app to monitor from your smartphone.
There are a number of different herbs you can choose to grow.
The salad kit is actually the fastest growing variety of sheet, which only takes about three weeks before you will be able to get your first harvest. After that, you will be able to harvest about every week or two and that will go on for 2 to 3 months!
Don’t let the countless times you’ve failed at gardening in the past prevent you from being successful in growing your own herbs! Yes, you meant well… but after a few days or so you forgot about it and everything died. That won’t happen again!
Who Can Buy these Seedsheet?
People who live in small houses with a very small space even those living in large ones can use this sheet, also if you are a student, you can use it for growing homemade herbs.
How to Use Seedsheet?
Using SeedSheets is way easier than planting seeds yourself and managing them. While you can get a good amount of experience doing that yourself, the success rate is typically low. SeedSheets are a perfect way to make use of the best seeds, soils, and management techniques to easily grow a variety of different products. To use SeedSheets –
- Get your batch of SeedSheets, there is a lot that is offered, and you can choose from the products you want to grow.
- Plant the SeedSheet in a container of soil with the seed side facing the soil.
- Place the stakes provided with the package through the “X” slits on the edge of the sheets.
- Dissolve the pouches by slowly adding water to the sheet in 30-second durations. Repeat until the pouches are completely dissolved.
- Provide the plant with ample sunlight. You can place on a windowsill or patio if you do not have a backyard.
- Inside the SeedSheet package, you will find instructions on when to water the plant and eventually harvest it. You can also send a text message to SeedSheet to activate reminders on when to water your SeedSheet.
There are different variants of SeedSheets giving you the ability to grow a variety of different produce.
- Herb Sheet: The most basic and essential SeedSheet available, this one contains six unique herbs, basil, parsley, onion greens, sorrel, dill, and cilantro.
- Salad Sheet: If you are into salads and fresh produce, this one is a must-have. Containing beet greens, French breakfast radish, pea shoots, red Russian Kale, tatsoi, arugula, and golden frills.
- Caprese Sheet: With the Caprese sheet Italian food will be as fresh as can be, it comes with sweet basil and glacier tomatoes, essential in making Italian food.
- Taco Sheets: Like tacos? This sheet will give you a total of 6 unique toppings for your own personalized tacos. From white radish, Valentine’s radish, purple plum radish, cilantro, scallions, and arugula, your home-made tacos will have the best, freshest produce ever.
- Cocktails Sheets: Who does not love cocktails, now making your own has never been easier. With this sheet, you get a total of 8 ingredients, cutting celery, tulsi (holy basil), pea shoots, Thai basil, borage, and bronze fennel greens.
- Hot Sauce Sheets: Like your food a little towards the hotter side? With this sheet you get purple bunching onions, ring-o-fire cayenne pepper, and Dragon red carrot, giving you a bunch of options to try different levels of hot.
Benefits Of SeedSheet
Save Money: Seed sheets help you to save money by yielding that overcomes the price of seeds. Almost 40 days of time, it starts giving its first harvest, approximately one produce gives around hundreds of dollars of produce.
But if the harvest fails it will yield less produce, as long as you follow the information in pouches it will help us in maximum productivity.
Save time: In order to save time we need to buy the seed sheets instead of buying the seeds alone as it contains an expandable.
- Anybody can make use of SeedSheets: SeedSheets is incredibly easy to use and anybody with varying skills and experience in gardening can use them without any hassle.
- Customizations are easily possible: Since they are simply pouches with seeds in them, you can easily customize which seed you want in your SeedSheet. You can choose from their listed, pre-made pouches, or make your own.
- Organic and non-GMO seeds: There are multiple seeds in each pouch making sure that they will germinate. The Seeds themselves are organic, non-GMO seeds right from the USA.
- Works indoors and outdoors: You can either plant them in a container or your backyard, SeedSheets will grow well in ay place if you take care of them well enough.
Who is SeedSheets for?
Effectively, SeedSheets can be used by anyone and everyone. You might be a veteran gardener with ample experience or an amateur who needs a bit of help and guidance, SeedSheets will work for you. This is especially for people who live in the city or an apartment with less space to grow out of your own personal produce garden. SeedSheets will help you will everything, good quality seeds, nutrient-rich soil, a container for the plant, and even proper instructions. SeedSheets are so easy to use, even children can make use of them.
- Seedsheets Won’t Require Weeding: It comes with a weed-blocker fabric that prevents weeds from growing. Not just that the non-woven polypropylene prevents the water from dipping through which prevents the growth of mould.
- When the growth cycle is over the weed-blocking fabric can be re-cultivated making it environment friendly and waste-free.
- The Seedsheets come in multiple set sizes and you can always choose one of your choices: The choices are customizable and once chosen the seed sheet is built and delivered to you by the company.
- No pesticides or herbicides are needed: Yeah you read it right. Using the principles of sustainable farming, seed sheets need no pesticides or herbicides. The plants are grouped in pairs to attract necessary pollination. And on top of that, thanks to weed-blocking fabric there is no need to spray chemicals to control weeds.
On average, it takes 40 days for seed sheets to yield it’s first to produce. And this long wait isn’t considered ideal if you want to have healthy and fresh produce in your diet immediately.
Indoor growth isn’t as effective as outdoor growth. Some seeds, such as herbs and salad may grow indoors if exposed to good sunlight via a window, but still, some would require more light which makes it a little less effective for indoor growth.
What’s Included with SeedSheet?
- Each SeedSheet kit includes everything you need to start growing your garden:
- 1 SeedSheet with seeds
- 1 saucer
- 1 fabric gardening container
- You also get access to the free mobile app for Android or iOS.
What Problems Does SeedSheet Solve?
You can grow your own garden without killing it!It’s inexpensive, convenient and something the whole family can enjoy!
Why Is SeedSheet Different From Other Solutions
Unlike other DIY gardening kits, SeedSheet comes with an app that will text you when your plants need to be watered. Plus, it comes with everything you need to get started! No more forgetting to water or over-watering. Perfectly maintained garden -GUARANTEED!
Is Seedsheets A Scam?
I am fond of gardening and when I heard about the seed sheets shark tank, I purchased it to test. It is not a scam and I have been using it for 3 months. For the first time, it took about 40 days to harvest herbs and the time decreased from the second phase. I placed the sheet on my personalized pot and put the sheet perfectly for its flexibility.
In low sunlight place, it works well and I put the container in the balcony. With the simple app, I know the overall progress and notify when herbs are ready to eat. The seeds and soil are organic, so I never used chemicals and fertilizers. With the 6 pouches, I can grow 6 different herbs in a pot that save my time and money.
Where to buy Seedsheet?
SeedSheets are easily available on their official website. They come with a 30-day money-back guarantee to first test the product out for yourself and then decide if you want to continue or not. More times than not, you can make use of SeedSheets without any hassle, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
The best place to buy a seed sheet is it’s the official site. If brought from the official site, you avail money-back guarantee of 30 days, giving you enough time to test it.
Conclusion– SeedSheet Review
The SeedSheet is a beneficial item that permits you to develop your herbs. They are new, safe, and budget-friendly. Being health-conscious and need to set aside some cash preparing natively constructed food, this is probably the ideal approaches. It is recommended that you get SeedSheet from the official site. On the off chance that you get it from that point, you will get a 30-day money-back guarantee. This is an incredible method to test if SeedSheet is for you or not.
Seedsheets is a must-buy product for people who love herbs. Not only does it allow you to make your own herbs but also you will be satisfied that they are fresh, safe, and cheap. A person who is health-conscious and love homemade food, this one is for them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, all herbs produced using seed sheets are 100% natural.
You can it from where ever you like. But since the official site provided you with a 30 days cash back guarantee, it’s always recommended to buy from their official site.
There’s no default size. Seedsheets are customizable. While ordering the customer does provide dimensions and the company makes one for him.
It takes around 40 days to get a seed sheet made and delivered. Yes, it a long time but it is worth a wait.
It takes 30 days to yield the first produce.
No, it’s not required.
The dissolvable pouches contain the very best organic and non-GMO seeds from the best suppliers. Each SeedSheet contains multiple seeds to ensure germination.
No, you do not. The seed pouches are embedded in an anti-weed fabric which does not allows weeds to grow in the first place negating the of any chemicals to keep them away.