AirJoi Review 2022: Is Bamboo Charcoal Air Purifying Bags Worthy?
AirJoi Review – An average human being breathes in 10,000 liters of air and filters 420 liters of oxygen into their body every day for different processes to stay running. Clean air becomes a necessity for this process to occur smoothly. According to a World Health Organization report, air pollution continues to rise, with an estimated 7 million people dying in 2012 alone. And 3.8 million deaths occur annually linked to indoor air pollution. That means that people risk their lives even more while indoors. That makes it necessary to have air purifiers to preserve one’s health.
What is AirJoi Charcoal Air Purifying Bag?
AirJoi Air Purifying Bag is a revolutionary cleaner, simple in appearance and setup as it consists of a bag of charcoal that absorbs odor from the air. It cleans the air, freeing it from bad smells. It goes beyond scents to absorb allergens and pollutants from the air to create a cleaner indoor environment for healthy living.
The AirJoi Air Purifying Bags are exactly what you need to naturally purify your air of odors, allergens, pollutants, and so much more! Whether you want to remove everyday odors from your home or vehicle or just want to be confident you are breathing cleaner air, this incredible Moso bamboo charcoal mix offers exactly what you need. Within moments, you can get a refreshing sense of joy when you experience clean, odorless air.
Features Of AirJoi
- This miracle air purifying bag removes unwanted odors in your Car, Bathroom, Bedroom, Laundry Bag, Closet, Gym Bag and more.
- Reusable for 2 Years! Better than Baking Soda. This Odor Remover Completely Recharges in Sunlight.
- Keep in Fridge to Absorb Harmful Moisture, Mold & Bacteria Before they Spoil Food.
Air Joi Bamboo Charcoal Bags Benefits
- Removes Allergens, Odors, Pollutants
- Absorbs With Natural Bamboo Charcoal
- Reusable Bags For Up To Two Full Years!
- Absorbs Moisture In Fridge For Better Food
- Better Air = Better Health – Cleans Air Fast
- No Harmful Fragrance Particles Included
- Saves You $$ On Sprays, Fragrances, Etc.
How To Use Air Joi Air Purifying Bags
To use this AirJoi air purifying bag, you need no special preparation. Simply put it in any room for some days, and it will work the rest. It is not completely effortless as you may have to charge it through sunlight for a few hours, once a month. The UV rays in the sunlight help neutralize the contaminants and make them fresh to use.
This bag is fairly simple to use, just remove the plastic covering (do not remove the charcoal from the bamboo bag) and put the bamboo bag in direct sunlight to charge the charcoal interior. You can use AirJoi in your bedroom, living room, car or office, anywhere you spend a lot of time and fear that pollutants are affecting the air quality. It starts working from the minute you place it somewhere. When used smoothly, the AirJoi bag lasts for up to two years and more if you are properly following the maintenance steps.
The AirJoi Bags are the best way to remove odors, allergens, bacteria and so much more from your home! But if you want some other natural ways to purify your air, these are some other great ideas:
- Open your windows for 5+ minutes a day
- Use houseplants to improve air quality
- Try essential oil diffusers
- Switch to beeswax candles
- Remove shoes in your entry
- Groom your pets well
- Filter out your air with your AC
- Use natural cleaners
- Get an air purifier
- Remove mold
How Does the AirJoi Compare to Other Air Purifiers?
As you search for a solution to purify the air in a room or rooms in your residence, it’s important to consider multiple options.
Two competitors to the AirJoi have filtered air purifiers and air ionizers.
Best About AirJoi Air Purifier
- It helps remove toxic particles and contaminants from the air, making it cleaner for respiratory patients.
- Removes undesirable odors from the air, leaving fresh air behind
- Low risk of respiratory illnesses, cardiovascular diseases with controlled air quality
- No side effects of paints, cleaners, and fumes
- Removes extra moisture from the air and prevents mold production
- Clears toxins causing issues in pets and children
- Up to two years long usage
- 1-2 hours charging time every month
- It can be used in the room, car, fridge, and anywhere.
AirJoi vs. Filtered Air Purifiers
Filtered air purifies suck air through a filter that traps allergens and odors. These machines range in price from as little as $30 to beyond $300 depending on how big a room you need to purify.
Their advantage is that they draw air in and can remove more than 99% of the particles in the air, whereas a charcoal bag won’t have near the same effectiveness.
The downside is that these machines require filter replacements every three to four months. This results in recurring costs of at least $15 to $20 per filter three to four times a year.
If your goal is to remove allergens in a room, a filtered air purifier will be your most effective choice. However, if you want to remove odors and moisture in a room, the AirJoi will suit you better.
AirJoi vs. Air Ionizers
Air ionizers release ions into the air that bind with allergens and drag them down to the ground.
The advantage of these machines is that they don’t require filter replacements. However, they make the room they’re in very dusty. As such, you’ll have to clean the room every day to remove the fallen allergens. Also, air ionizers don’t work well in high-traffic areas like a pet’s room.
AirJoi Air purifying Bag Benefits
- The product purifies the air of toxic particles, making it healthy and alleviating respiratory disease progression.
- One gets to breathe clean, pure air and enjoy the odorless fresh air.
- Respiratory diseases decline and get controlled with fresh air to breathe.
- Foul odor like pet litter, gas smell, paint fumes, and musty smells get eliminated.
- Mold and mildew growth gets tampered with as moisture gets eliminated from the atmosphere.
- The product comes free of harmful toxins to ensure pets, children, and adults get healthier.
- This air purifier lasts up to two years of constant use.
- The cleaner only needs an hour to recharge and reactivate it in direct sunlight every 30 days.
- The bag can freely get used in the fridge to eliminate mold and mildew and keep food fresh longer.
The air people breathe either make them healthier or open doors for different diseases. Respiratory infections come first as the most prevalent in a polluted environment. Various solutions have been created, some of which give side effects like the ozone effect, which affects the air passageway. Natural ways to purify the air come in handy to protect people and the environment. AirJoi Air Purifying Bag believes it offers this solution to the masses to prevent further deterioration of respiratory health. While the number of deaths a year remains alarming, natural ways of air purification offer a way out.
Last Updated on January 18, 2022 by Rosie