Keyzmo Review – Most Useful multi-tool I’ve ever tried
As a lifelong general contractor, I’ve seen my fair share of “multi-tools”.
Some are excellent lifelong equipment… but most are gimmicky garbage. They’re either completely worthless (none of the “functionalities” work), or they fall apart after a few weeks of mild use. Bah.
So, when my friend gifted me a new multi-tool called Keyzmo that claims it’s “an entire toolbox fit into a small key-sized device”, I was naturally skeptical…
However, my friend insisted it could handle all of my daily tasks in a pinch. He said he picked up a pair just to test out after finding it on social media. First, he was going to give it to his son, but after trying it, he thought someone like me would appreciate it even more…
So I attached it to my keychain – mostly to please my buddy.
What is Keyzmo?
Keyzmo is a key-shaped multi-tool that includes 16 functionalities:
- Multi-Bit Screwdriver (Slotted, Phillips, Square & Combo)
- ¼ Inch Bit Driver
- Bottle Opener
- Wire Stripper
- Wire Bender + Bike Spoke Key
- Serrated Edge
- ¼ Inch Open Wrench
- Metric Closed Wrench
- Imperial Closed Wrench
- Lanyard Hole
- Scoring Tip
- Imperial Ruler
- Metric Ruler
- 12 Point Universal wrench
No question: This is the most useful multi-tool I’ve ever tried.
Keyzmo is made from 420 Stainless Steel, which gives it a sleek, “expensive-looking” appearance. Unlike cheap gimmicks, I’m not ashamed to bust out my Keyzmo in a pinch – and I’ve even received compliments from fellow contractors!
Most importantly, all the tools function the same as (or very close to) the “real deal”. Don’t get fooled by the clever design – the Keyzmo was clearly made by fellow contractors, and it holds its own even during tough projects.
Oh, right – I should mention the bottle opener has come in the clutch on more than a few occasions. It’s the perfect way to celebrate after a job well done.
- Multi-tool ever created – An engineering masterpiece of the highest order. Keyzmo is a multi-tool that does all the things! Fix anything effortlessly with wrenches, screws, measuring instruments, cutting machines, strips, and more. Open your favorite brew with ease!
- Keyzmo is the most compact multi-use tool ever made. Whether you’re adventuring, tackling your to-do list, or hanging out with friends, you’ll always have this lightweight and TSA-compliant bag close by. These multi-tools are built to last a lifetime, despite their strength and durability. This tool won’t rust or corrode, so it will always look as good as the day you got it. Every Keyzmo is built with unmatched engineering, quality and precision. Keyzmo is available when you need it most.
- Smaller Than A Matchbox – The Keyzmo is the slickest way to carry all the tools you need at your fingertips… just slip it in your pocket or clip it to your keychain so you have it whenever you need it.
- Breeze Through Airport Security – While traveling, your tools are often the most useful. Enjoy your trip through TSA with Keyzmo!
- Goes Where No Toolbox Could – You will always have the right tool at your fingertips, wherever you are and whatever you’re doing with Keyzmo.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee – You can easily return Keyzmo if you are not 100% satisfied with it! There is a 30 day money back guarantee with Keyzmo.
How I use Keyzmo to do pretty much everything
Let’s get into the details here, shall we? I’ll start with the functionalities I use most.
First off, the Multi-Bit Screwdriver is my favorite part – it really surprised me. It’s 9 different screwdriver tips in 1 head, which means it works with all of the most common screw heads. No other tool has this… it’s genius! I didn’t expect to be able to get much power with it, but the design actually makes it easy to use on anything but the most resistant screws.
Naturally, it won’t replace a power drill… but I’ve found myself reaching for my Keyzmo instead of heading back to the van multiple times. It’s a huge time-saver!
Next, the wrenches are excellent. Keyzmo includes 12 closed wrenches (both imperial and metric sizes) – meaning it can handle any quick fix without much effort. The small size also makes it especially useful in situations where a normal wrench won’t fit.
I’m still waiting to use some of the functions, but I can tell you that the wire stripper and bender work like a charm – so far I’ve used it to change outlets around my house, set up my surround sound, and even fix a few loose car wires.
The cut on the serrated knife edge is clean and precise, too. It’s perfect for opening boxes, cutting rope and even slicing through tree branches. Because the edge is enclosed, it’s completely TSA compliant.
Of course, if I’m being really honest… I probably use the bottle opener more than anything else. I think it’s pretty cool that I was able to replace my old keychain bottle opener (which was bulky and had a jagged edge) with this one – it’s nicely integrated into the Keyzmo.
Who is Keyzmo ideal for?
As you can imagine, contractors and handymen are going to love Keyzmo… but that’s just the beginning.
Anyone who has limited space yet handles a wide variety of tasks is going to love this thing – and DIYers, cyclists, motorcycle riders, hikers, backpackers, skateboarders, and others are already raving about it.
Honestly, I think anyone who’s somewhat active will get plenty of use out of it. It’s a great utility tool to have available at all times.
To me, the most important proof comes from the others who’ve tested it too… and as of this writing, it’s chalked up a 95% positive user rating. Clearly, I’m not alone!
Basically, Keyzmo has all the common tools you need to get through life, so you’re ready no matter what comes your way. As a tool with more than 16 types of tools and hundreds of uses, Keyzmo is able to assist you in a wide range of situations in a convenient and quick manner regardless of the situation. Its compact size and lightweight design make it easy to carry in your pocket or on your keychain – making it the ideal everyday accessory. Additionally, it is one of the few multi-tools that is TSA compliant, so you can truly take it with you wherever you go.
Last Updated on November 6, 2021 by Mark