GoToMeeting Review 2023– Is It The Best Tool In The Market ?
Are you looking for the best online meeting software? We have researched and come up with the best meeting software, which is GoToMeeting. We are going to see the GoToMeeting review in this article.
GoTo meeting has a completely reimagined in-session experience; it’s clean and helps in improving the productivity of the company and making the meetings more efficient. It is the best option available in this video conferencing market.
It is made by the well-known company Citrix which offers other software like GoToTraining and GoToWebinar. It’s a video conferencing software where you can have your online meetings with your colleagues or family and friends, share your screen, and do video conferences all on one platform.
It’s overgrowing in teleconferencing, whether you use it for presentations or any demonstration.
Whether you do meetings with your clients, you will be getting the best experience, and with the help of its sharing screen option, one can share their screen or the other person’s screen to solve problems or anything they want to work upon.
When someone starts their meeting, they will notice improvements and how user-friendly it is and make their lives easier.
It’s straightforward to use and more flexible when compared to other similar kinds of services. It even has a personalized meeting room where you can change the colors, and use the themes of how it looks.
People chose GoToMeeting because it is affordable for their association, and it offers a webinar service that plays a big part in their respective organizations or company.
In a survey, more than eighty percent of the users choose GoToMeeting over other available platforms because they provide business-grade solutions.
What is GoToMeeting?
GoTo Meeting is a virtual meeting platform that offers business communication and collaboration tools all under one roof. It provides standard video conferencing features, such as screen sharing, note taking, whiteboard, and cloud recording. Paid plans start at $12 per user, per month, billed yearly. In our GoTo Meeting review, we found the platform lacks more advanced features offered by competitors but is a solid video conferencing choice for small to mid-sized businesses on a tight budget.
GoToMeeting is a cloud-hosted web conferencing solution. It is packed with features and functionalities that make it an ultimate choice for companies operating in multiple locations, with staff across the world, and with contracts with international partners and customers. This software has a user-friendly interface and helps users begin a meeting in just a matter of minutes. It also offers the same brilliant benefits in its pricing plans as well as in its third-party app integrations that include support for Slack, Podio, Accord, Zapier, LMS, Microsoft Office 365, and much more.
GoToMeeting is a unique solution for businesses that have expanded video and web conferencing tools. It serves as an alternative to some popular and widely used apps like Skype, Hangouts, and Facetime. The software is compatible with iOS, Macbook, PC, and Android mobile devices, offering users a wider range of flexibility to use the solution while letting them initiate and join online conferences from any gadget anytime, anywhere.
GoToMeeting offers a wealth of valuable features. It is important to note, however, that the features you have access to depend on the service plan you select.
Here is a breakdown of some of the most valuable features GoToMeeting offers:
- Video quality: All of the service plans allow for HD video conferencing. This ensures that you always have a crystal-clear video stream in every meeting.
- Web audio: You can connect to meetings using the speakers and microphone built into your computer or smartphone. No phone is required to hear or be heard during a meeting.
- Desktop sharing: Anyone in a meeting can share their screen. The host has the option of sharing their screen or passing control to an attendee.
- Unlimited meetings: License holders can host as many meetings as they like, and there is no limit to how long meetings can last.
- Dial-in conference line: Hosts can provide meeting participants with a phone number to dial into the conference. While they won’t see what is happening, they can still listen in and contribute to the conversation.
- Business messaging: GoToMeeting provides tools to chat with those inside and outside your organization. From a chat, you can share your screen and transition into a video call.
- Smart tools: GoToMeeting has added artificial intelligence to its platform. This technology allows for several features, including the ability to automatically detect action items in the meeting and transcribe what is being said so no one has to take notes.
- Call me: Instead of waiting for attendees to join on their own, GoToMeeting can call participants when the meeting is ready to begin.
- Meeting lock: For added security, hosts can lock meetings to control who joins.
- Recording: Video conferences can be recorded and saved locally or in the cloud so those who weren’t able to attend can watch at a later time.
- Slide to PDF: GoToMeeting can capture several slides being presented during a conference. It can then collate the slides and send them as a PDF.
- Drawing tools: Hosts can take notes, mark up work and draw directly on the screen, almost like having a digital dry erase board. You can then share those notations with your team.
- Calendar integrations: GoToMeeting offers plugins for Office 365 and Google Calendar.
- Mobile app: Mobile apps for iOS and Android devices are available to all users. You can join and host meetings from the app. The app also offers a commuter mode, which helps to limit distractions when you have joined a meeting during your commute.
- Small business
- Medium business
Why GoToMeeting Makes a Difference
GoToMeeting is eager to constantly develop their already-excellent product. In the latest update, it introduced noise suppression to help cancel out ambient sound as employees work from home. The platform works well even in poor network conditions, significantly improving the meeting experience for those living in areas with legacy infrastructure.
GoToMeeting has toll-free dial-in options in nearly 60 countries, making it a good option for large companies with a globally distributed team. It’s no surprise, therefore, that the platform’s roster of customers includes Marketo, Penguin Random House, and Make a Wish Foundation among others!
GoToMeeting offers three pricing tiers, but no free version. Plans and pricing are based on the number of meeting participants each tier supports.
Each plan offers a well-rounded feature set, which includes:
- HD video
- Screen sharing
- Web audio
- Phone dial-in
- Unlimited number of meetings
- No meeting time limits
- Business messaging
- Personal meeting room
- Meeting room lock
GoToMeeting’s Professional plan costs $14/month per organizer, or $12/month per organizer billed annually. The plan supports up to 150 meeting participants.
GoToMeeting’s Business plan costs $19/per month per organizer, or $16/per month billed annually. The Business plan supports up to 250 meeting participants.
Enterprise GoToMeeting pricing plans are custom-made for larger businesses, and organizations must call their sales team for a quote. GoToMeeting supports a maximum of 3,000 meeting participants with any enterprise plan.
GoToMeeting offers a 14-day trial. All prices shown are per user, per month.
- Starter: For $18 per month, users can invite up to 10 participants to a meeting, enjoy unlimited meetings, enable screen sharing, use mobile apps, get 24/7 customer support, and conveniently add participants with the dial-out option.
- Pro: At $36 per month, this plan allows up to 150 participants and adds automatic transcripts, a meeting lock for approving participants before entry, recording capabilities, drawing tools, and keyboard and mouse sharing.
- Plus: This $47 per month plan increases participant allowance to 250 and also enables the InRoom Link capabilities.
- Enterprise: This plan is available by the quote and allows up to 2,000 participants. It also provides a dedicated customer success manager, onboarding for new users, and advanced features like polling.
GoToMeeting offers a thorough support center page complete with onboarding articles and guides on how to make the most of every feature. Users on all plans also have access to 24/7 customer support via phone, email, and live chat. At the highest tier plan, users have access to personalized support including a dedicated customer success manager as well as onboarding support. This could be helpful for new users who would like extra help learning the platform.
What’s New With GoToMeeting
GoToMeeting recently introduced a number of product breakthroughs to improve collaboration before, during, and after meetings:
With GoToMeeting, all of your company’s employees can quickly and easily interact with internal and external contacts in 1: 1 increments or groups using the new GoToMeeting desktop app or independent mobile messaging app. Users can easily switch from a news thread to a rich meeting experience with high-quality video, audio, and shared content in one click
Smart Meeting Assistant:
Stop taking notes and let GoToMeeting do the work for you. Session logs are stored in the cloud and can be easily shared and browsed. In this way, all meeting participants can quickly retrieve important information and engage in important action items in meetings.
Unlimited and advanced cloud registration: Users can save and effectively share records in the cloud. In addition, GoToMeeting provides the ability to record screens and webcams.
Audio has never been so good with GoToMeeting: the enhanced audio experience turns every sound call into a personal interaction.
Enhanced dynamic content screen sharing performance:
Users will now see faster screen sharing performance and smoother content viewing. These improvements include faster changes between presentation slides and higher frame rates for fast-moving content and a smoother overall experience.
Amazon Alexa integration:
Alexa helps you plan or publish upcoming meetings, making GoToMeeting connections as simple as a single voice command.
Support for larger meetings:
GoToMeeting Pro customers can now accommodate up to 150 attendees, and GoToMeeting Plus can support up to 250 attendees.
Easy to implement:
Administrators can quickly enable these new collaboration features in their organization and integrate new users into GoToMeeting for free.
GoToMeeting Alternatives & Competitors
GoToMeeting competes with many popular video conferencing software tools. A list of popular GoToMeeting alternatives can be found below.
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Is GoToMeeting Right For You?
GoToMeeting is a mid-tier and user-friendly video conferencing solution. It’s incredibly easy to use, and hosting meetings is effortless. The platform can be a bit tedious when it prompts you to download the application rather than joining from your browser, but this is a small annoyance that doesn’t impact the quality of the platform.
Though GoToMeeting does not offer a free plan, the plans are affordable nonetheless. It’s a reliable, low-cost option for small businesses. We recommend it if you need something that’s a bit more advanced than Google Meet, but not quite as feature-rich or expensive as Zoom.
If you are interested in a 14-day free trial of GoToMeeting, sign up here.
FAQ Related to GoToMeeting Review
GoToMeeting offers no free plan, but it offers a 14-day free trial.
It integrates with Salesforce, Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar, HipChat, and Slack.
It offers three pricing levels. GoToMeeting’s Professional plan costs $14/month per organizer, or $12 billed annually. GoToMeeting’s Business plan costs $19/month per organizer, or $16/month per organizer billed annually. Enterprise GoToMeeting pricing plans are custom-made for larger businesses, and you need to call their sales team for a quote.
GoToMeeting is a powerful online meeting and web conferencing software that pretty much automates everything.
Yes, GoToMeeting is a safe and reliable platform to host your webinars with. All your data is safe and secure with GoToMeeting.
Yes, GoToMeeting comes with a 14 Days Free Trial Offer. You can claim your free trial from its official website.
It’s important to have a dependable video conferencing solution that can scale your business. Zoom is the best option for zipping around meetings, while GoToMeeting provides excellent service in terms of ease-of-use and remote team collaboration features like screen sharing or unlimited recording time!