Fohm Vs Qleanse: Which Foam Dispenser is the Best Choice?
Let’s face it – We all feel terrible while flushing a bunch of tissue papers in the toilet, just because sometimes these tissue papers cause serious blockages and problems in pipes.
However, that usually happens when you throw these non-flushable wipes in the toilet. Yes, I would definitely say them ‘non-flushable’ because they create unlimited issues in the sewer system.
To combat the issue, we have two options that offer relentless help. I am talking about Fohm and Qleanse. If you have ever used them, you must know how helpful are these in several regards. These are your DIY flushable wipes that never cause any problems while flushing.
Fohm vs Qleanse – What’s the Better?
Fohm and Qleanse both offer super-efficient cleaning because they are made of highly-powerful chemicals that clean the dirtiest part of your body so effectively. Let’s learn about each option before choosing.
Fohm – Many people prefer to choose Fohm because this is a touchless dispenser attachable to the wall. It is best for people who are conscious of hygienic issues. You don’t have to touch it for use. All you need to do is, get the paper and put it under the dispenser unit. You will see a dollop on the paper which will be ready to clean and wipe.
It is a completely flushable wipe that doesn’t cause any blockage in pipes. If you want to read its features in detail, check out everything in this Fohm review and learn how it works.
Qleanse – With Qleanse, you can simply transform your dry and irritating toilet paper into a soft and soothing wipe. Unlike Fohm, it is not automatic but available in spray form. You will need to spray it on your toilet paper based on your needs and then simply wipe away your read area.
Let’s have a look at this Fohm vs Qleanse comparison chart for more information.
|Safe and effective||Yes||Yes|
|Expensive||A bit||Very affordable|
|Easy to use||Yes||A bit hassle|
What is Fohm?
Fohm is a touchless dispenser that operates with a rechargeable battery and runs on its own. It features 1 cleanser cartridge that can last for 3 months. This is an attachable bathroom kit, which can be attached to any wall in your bathroom. Make sure the wall is painted, tiles, or laminate. It won’t stick perfectly on the wallpapers.
Since it’s automatic, it’s a hassle-free option for most people. All you need to do is, put the toilet paper beneath the unit and it will wet the paper with smooth and soft foam. The foam is quite gentle to your skin and doesn’t cause any irritation or inflammation. You can also learn the detailed functionality and performance in the Fohm review that might help you understand it better.
Features of Fohm:
Have a look at its few important features that make Fohm the desired product.
- Free from harmful chemicals: Yes, Fohm is completely free from all harmful chemicals such as parabens, sulfates, and others. Moreover, it contains no fragrance that further makes it an ideal option.
- Soft and Gentle: The foam you use on the toilet paper is quite soft, smooth, and gentle on your skin along with perfect cleaning characteristics.
- Easy to Use: Fohm is very easy to use. You can simply put your toilet paper under the unit and get the desired amount of foam for cleaning.
- Rechargeable battery: The Fohm dispenser is available with a rechargeable battery but doesn’t worry it lasts for more than 6 months.
- Refillable: The Fohm dispenser is refillable. Once finished, you can buy the new one from the manufacturer’s website.
Benefits Offered by Fohm:
If you are impressed with the touchless feature of Fohm, and planning to buy it to maintain your hygiene, then it is recommended to check some of its notable benefits first.
- Fohm offers efficient cleaning of your rear body. It is very gentle and soothing to your skin.
- You don’t need to touch the dispenser. Put the toilet paper beneath the unit, and get your desired amount of foam for cleaning.
- It is very easy to use
- It lasts long even for 5-6 months
- You can attach it to any wall that is painted or tiled.
- It can enhance the look of your bathroom and make it more stylish
- Fohm has no smell, which means you don’t have to hesitate in front of your friends for being smelly.
- Flushable wipes that don’t cause any problem while flushing
- You can refill the bottle again once it’s finished.
What is Qleanse?
Now that you have learned sufficient details about Fohm, it’s time to know everything about Qleanse so you can make an informed decision.
Unlike Fohm, Qleanse is not an automatic or touchless device. Instead, it’s available in form of spray and a caddy to hang it conveniently. It’s also a safe and effective choice for perfect cleansing. It won’t clog sewer pipes or cause any kind of skin irritation.
However, the best thing about Qleanse is, it contains a very beautiful fragrance.
Features of Qleanse:
Some of the notable features of Qleanse products are:
- Eco-friendly and safe: Qleanse is a 100% eco-friendly and safe option for the environment as it doesn’t clog pipes or block sewer systems because these DIY wipes are flushable. Plus causes no harm to the skin.
- Portable and compact: Qleanse is a portable, handheld, and compact tool that you can easily carry in your purse while traveling.
- Made of high-quality substances: The product is free from harmful chemicals and made of synthetic fragrances, lavender oil, vegetable glycerin, and others that are completely cruelty-free.
- Perfect cleaning: Like Fohm, it also offers perfect cleaning of your rear body while leaving a bit of fragrance.
- Hassle-Free: The product is completely hassle-free and easy to use. Plus, you can refill the foam bottle once it’s finished.
Benefits Offered by Qleanse:
There are lots of benefits offered by Qleanse as well. In this detailed Fohm vs Qleanse comparison, it’s better to know the benefits of both options so you could decide easily.
- Qleanse offers smart and deep cleaning.
- You won’t waste the product because you will be spraying the required amount on the toilet paper.
- It is very affordable for every budget
- Qleanse comes in spray form and is made of naturally derived ingredients such as aloe vera, lavender oil, citric acid, and many more.
- It contains a very beautiful smell
- Qleanse is a compact, small, and perfect on-the-go spray. You can even keep it in your purse or backpack.
- It doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals that cause irritation or pain to your skin
- Once finished, you can order the refill again
- If you use public bathrooms, it’s the best travel companion that offers brilliant cleanliness.
Major Differences Between the Two Options:
After using both options, I felt a few differences between them. If you are planning to buy, it’s better to have a look at these differences so that you can decide well.
- Automatic vs spray: Fohm is automatic. You can get the foam through a touchless dispenser. However, Qleanse is non-automatic. It comes as a spray.
- Combo Form: Qleanse is available in combo form, like caddy and spray. But Fohm is available in one touchless dispenser form but it is also easier to handle.
- Easy to use: Fohm is quite easy to use due to its automatic nature. However, Qleanse is a bit hassle as you have to spray the required amount on the toilet paper.
- Appearance: There is also a great difference in the appearance of Fohm and Qleanse. Fohm is an attachable unit to the wall that works on its own. But Qleanse is a spray that comes with a caddy that needs to be hung first before spraying the toilet paper.
- Hygienic: Fohm is a more hygienic option. The reason is, it is touchless. But Qleanse is not much hygienic as you need to touch the spray bottle before using it.
- More Affordable: Fohm is a bit expensive, you buy it for $64. While Qleanse is only available for $11.
- Long-Lasting: When it comes to a long-term solution, Fohm is a great choice because it can last for 5-6 months.
Fohm vs Qleanse – Your Pick?
In this detailed comparison of Fohm vs Qleanse, I hope that you have learned everything you wanted to. So now that you know the benefits offered by both options and the way they both work, you may have decided your choice. Right?
Well, in my case, I believe Fohm is a better solution. It offers great hygiene, is easy to use, and lasts for months. But if you want a more travel-friendly option, then Qleanse is definitely the right pick for you as you can carry it in your purse easily.
Overall, both of these options are great and can be used without any fear of clogged pipes or damaged skin. They offer perfect cleaning and are easy to handle so you can pick anything confidently according to your requirements.
So, there you have it – our take on Fohm and Qleanse. Both are great products with their own unique benefits, but at the end of the day, it’s up to you to decide which one is right for you.
If you’re looking for a product that will help keep your pipes clean and functioning well, environmentally friendly, easy to use, and gentle on your skin while still providing great cleansing power, both will do an excellent job.
Fohm is easier to use and lasts a long time, while Qleanse is small enough to take with you on trips. But, ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which one works best for your lifestyle.
So, which do you think is the better choice for you? Fohm or Qleanse? Tell us down in the comments.