Buzz B Gone vs Ozzi Mozzie – Which Bug Zapper is Good? Detailed Comparison Guide 2022
Buzz B Gone vs Ozzi Mozzie: If you are the one who loves the tranquility of the open sky at night in summer, but afraid of terrible mosquito attacks, then don’t worry! You are not alone in this. But the good news is, you don’t have to spoil your fun any more because now you can take the advantage of the best mosquito repellant.
After a lot of research, zapping devices like Buzz B Gone and Ozzi Mozzie took the internet by storm due to their effectiveness and brilliant features.
These devices feature UV light and help kill insects immediately in a matter of seconds. Due to great hype, most people are confused about which is the right choice to consider. Many people believe Ozzi Mozzie is best, while some people trust the high-powered UV light of Buzz B Gone.
Let’s check out everything in this detailed Buzz B Gone vs Ozzi Mozzie comparison.
Buzz B Gone vs Ozzi Mozzie – Comparison Chart:
Let’s compare the two most efficient devices and learn what’s more effective to keep insects at bay.
|Features||Buzz B Gone||Ozzi Mozzie|
|Safe and effective||Yes||Yes|
|Operation procedure||UV light||UV, flash beam light|
|Easy to clean||Yes||Yes|
|Durable and long-lasting||Yes||Bulbs get damaged|
|Compact and portable||Yes||Yes|
|Affordable and reliable||More affordable||A bit expensive|
|For indoors and outdoors||Yes||Yes|
|Noiseless and odorless||Yes||Yes|
|Battery time||3-4 hours||14 hours|
|Order Now!||Order Now!|
What is BuzzBGone?
The Buzz B-Gone is the popular, rechargeable, and portable bug zapper that you can either set upright or hang from just about anywhere you are. Just charge up the battery with the handy micro-USB and you can zap bugs and mosquitoes anywhere you need to! Many Buzz B Gone Reviews prove that this device kills insects easily.
Buzz B Gone is the most effective insect zapping and killing device that operates with high-quality UV light. The device is hangable, portable, safe, and travel-friendly. You can use it indoors as well as outdoors. It’s also very easy to use. Just switch on the button and its purple light will be able to kill all the insects as soon as they come in contact.
This bug(insect) zapper is fantastic for camping, the park, or just for lounging on your deck during those beautiful summer evenings. I advise you not to cut these times short because mosquitoes are invading! You should take your summer back with the conveniently effective Buzz B-Gone.
It’s one of the most trustable brands which has been serving for years. That’s why people trust Buzz B Gone more than any other insect zapping device.
How Does Buzz B Gone Work?
As mentioned above, Buzz B Gone works with UV light. But this UV light is more brilliant and effective than other devices featuring UV light to kill mosquitoes.
It’s free from all kinds of chemicals and pesticides, which makes it the desired solution to kill insects. You need to charge the device fully to get rid of insects in hours. It comes with a small micro-cable that helps it recharge in 2-3 hours. When you press the button, it will emit purple light from the lamp. This calming light will attract and draw insects as it’s just like a source of food.
Once insects come closer, they immediately get trapped and killed on the spot. When they are killed, they collect in an inside chamber which you can empty before using it again.
How to Use the BUZZBGONE Zap
The BuzzBGone is a mosquito zapper that has a 360-degree LED light that attracts and traps unwanted indoor intruders. In addition, the device safely zaps and kills mosquitos one by one as they get fly themselves straight into the electric coil.
The BuzzBGone is an entirely secure and risk-free mosquito-control device. You can both hang it up or place it on a stable surface. There, it can eliminate mosquitos every day while making little to no noise.
This BuzzBGone zapper can be placed on a table or a counter, including bedside cabinets, and can be conveniently moved from one place to another. There’s no hassle in setting the BuzzBGone Zap up. Simply get it out of the box and plug it in to charge. Then turn the rotary switch and leave it operating for at least a couple of hours.
Step 1 – Use the included USB cable to charge the BUZZBGONE Zap. When charging, the LED indicator will turn red, and when the unit is charged it will turn green.
Step 2 – Turn the top rotary switch to activate the device. You’ll hear a ‘click’ and the LEDs will turn on.
Step 3 – For the best results, place the BUZZBGONE Zap in the area you wish to use and leave it operating for at least 2 hours. This will rid the area of any mosquitoes beforehand.
Features of Buzz B Gone:
Let’s look at the features of Buzz B Gone to understand more about the device in this Buzz B Gone vs Ozzi Mozzie comparison.
- Long-Lasting Battery: The device is highly effective and brilliant with a long-lasting battery. When fully charged, you can use it for 3-4 hours.
- Purple LEDs: According to the manufacturers, purple LEDs attract mosquitoes and bugs better than other lights. This purple light doesn’t irritate eyes, but only gives soft illumination that lures insects.
- No Harmful Chemicals: Buzz B Gone is free from all kinds of harmful chemicals. It only features LED light to kill insects.
- Rechargeable: The device is rechargeable and comes with a long-lasting, high-powered battery.
- Hangable: You can hang it anywhere, either on a door, or a wall. You can even place it on the table.
How can I get a BuzzBGone mosquito zapper?
Mosquito zappers are excellent devices. However, there are a lot of knockoffs out there. The real, top-quality BuzzBGone is available only on the official website. Buying from the official website would also be the best for you, as you don’t have to pay extra for the middleman.
The company also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Therefore, if there is an issue with the mosquito zapper, you can always request an immediate replacement or a refund hassle-free. The best part is that you now can claim your 50% discount and purchase BuzzBGone here.
What is Ozzi Mozzie?
Ozzi Mozzie is a newly invented insect zapping device that functions the same as Buzz B Gone. It also features UV light to kill insects. However, it incorporates a more patented and advanced flash beam technology that zaps and kills insects 5x faster than other devices available on the market.
The device comprises a long-lasting battery that runs for hours. It is also quite safe and portable. You can use it around your kids and pets confidently as it doesn’t give any harm. The device comes with a protective cover which makes it a safer solution for anyone sitting beside it.
How Does Ozzi Mozzie Work?
Ozzie Mozzie is also a trusted insect killer that kills all the nearby mosquitoes, gnats, wasps, and other flying insects. It doesn’t create any irritating noise from the fan. It just emits a soft purple beam that is efficient enough in killing all the insects.
This light attracts mosquitoes with a frequency of 365 nM that works magically and just like a magnet. When the light is on, insects get attracted to the light and come closer. As soon as they come in contact with the electric grid, they get killed on the spot.
How to Use the Ozzi Mozzie
Step 1 – Use the included micro USB cable to charge the Ozzi Mozzie. When charging, the LED indicator will turn red, and when the unit is charged it will turn green.
Step 2 – Press the button on the top of the device. You’ll hear a ‘click’ and the LEDs will turn on.
Step 3 – For the best results, place the Ozzi Mozzie in the area you wish to use and leave it operating for at least 2 hours. This will rid the area of any mosquitoes and other flying bugs beforehand.
Features of Ozzi Mozzie:
Some incredible features of Ozzi Mozzie are:
- Flash Beam Technology: It comes with a patented flash beam technology that kills insects within seconds. As soon as you press the button, it starts functioning and killing insects.
- Long Battery Time: The device features a long 14 hours of battery time. Once fully charged, it kills insects for 14 hours.
- Natural Approach: Ozzi Mozzie follows a natural approach to killing insects instead of using any pesticides, alcohol, or other chemicals.
- Wide Coverage: It covers the entire area as it comes with a wide frequency range of 365 nM.
- Safe and Effective: According to manufacturers, it is very safe and effective. It kills insects instantly without causing any harm to the surroundings.
Benefits of Ozzi Mozzie
- Advanced Technology: Proprietary UV technology that attracts 5x more mosquitoes than any other device on the market.Incredibly
- Versatile: From back porches to living rooms, to gardens and lakeside camping spots, Ozzi Mozzie keeps you, your family and friends protected from pesky mosquito bites.
- Simple to use: Just plug it in to recharge and take it anywhere, and it will instantly begin trapping mosquitoes so they no longer give you any trouble.
- Hours of charge: Despite its amazing effectiveness at eradicating mosquitoes from large areas, it’s incredibly energy efficient and can run for up to 14 hours without being plugged in.
Buzz B Gone vs Ozzi Mozzie – What is the Best?
Want to pick one? Make sure you read the differences first to decide easily.
- High-quality UV light: Buzz B Gone features a very high-quality UV light that attracts and kills insects immediately.
- Long Battery Time: When it comes to long battery time, Ozzi Mozzie is the right device to choose as it runs for 14 hours. But Buzz B Gone runs for 3-4 hours.
- High Power: Buzz B Gone again wins the competition as it delivers 600v power which efficiently kills insects.
- Favorite Choice: Since Buzz B Gone is a stable brand in Australia, people trust the device more than any other insect zapper.
So, when it comes to killing insects effectively and efficiently, insect-killing zappers do an excellent job. However, when you have to choose one device, then make sure you choose the most powerful one for ideal results.
Therefore, according to our analysis and customers’ experiences, Buzz B Gone is still a better choice than Ozzi Mozzie or other insect zappers. Its battery may not run for long, but it still kills insects brilliantly using its high-quality UV light.
If you need more evidence, check out this detailed review of the best mosquito trap.