Do you want an easy way to share your social media accounts with other people? I was just like you. I do a lot of networking, and today, social media is the place to be for networking. But having to write down or spell out my LinkedIn and Twitter accounts was a pain. I knew there had to be an easier way.
Then, when I was in the middle of writing my EqualPlus review, a friend of mine shared a YehYeh review she wrote, and I knew I had to try it. It’s a small tag that you put on your phone that instantly shares your social media accounts to another person’s phone.
It takes just a quick glance, maybe three seconds, for someone to evaluate you when you meet for the first time. In this short time, the other person forms an opinion about you based on your appearance, your body language, your demeanor, your mannerisms and how you are dressed. With every new encounter, you are evaluated and yet another person’s impression of you is formed, these first impressions can be nearly impossible to reverse or undo and they often set the tone for the relationship that follows. So it is essential that you know how to create a great first impression.
Some tips on how to create a good first impression include being on time, presenting yourself appropriately, being yourself, smiling, being open and confident, using small talk, being positive and mostly being courteous and attentive. I know, sounds like a lot. But believe me it works. You have just a few seconds to make a good first impression and it is almost impossible to change it once it has happened. So it is worth giving each new encounter your best shot. Did you know that most couples meet their spouses online, with 19% of brides reporting that they met their significant others through online dating and social media?
Are you too shy to approach people? Do you stumble on your own words just trying to introduce yourself? For those that struggle with meeting new people, the internet has come up with many ways to get your foot in the door without the initial awkwardness. With multiple platforms for social media, dating, and even applying for your dream job, it’s hard to stand out amongst the rest. YehYeh helps you share your bio and every account you have with a single tap.
It’s so easy to use and sounds more complicated than it really is. I knew I had to share my experience in my own YehYeh reviews.
What is YehYeh Social Media Tag?
YehYeh is a simple device, or tag, that you attach to the back of your phone. With just a tap, YehYeh shares your socials instantly. The other person will see your social media accounts for quick following. It’s fast and easy to setup, and you’re the only one that needs a YehYeh tag to share your information.
There are so many positive YehYeh reviews out there. Some users claim that they doubled their followers after they started using this tag.
Now, many of you may be confused about how this works. I know that some YehYeh reviews don’t do a great job of explaining the nuts and bolts of this product. I want my YehYeh reviews to be different, so I’ll explain exactly how this tag works – in detail – below.
Main App Features of YehYeh
Manage your bio page to keep everything fresh and up to date
Add and remove profiles to increase your social status
Choose between public and private settings for security and privacy
Choose which accounts you want to share to showcase your best qualities
Features Of YehYeh
- Instant transfer of information. The most striking feature of YehYeh is how it made sharing and connecting so simple – tap your tag and your social media profile is shared in an instant.
- NFC technology. YehYeh was made using an advanced near field connection technology that is harmless to people and shockingly simple to use.
- Shares what you choose. Thanks to this features YehYeh lets you be in control of what you want to share. You can even send a private message without exposing all your other details.
- Touchless. Forget about business cards or writing down your account name – with YehYeh you can give your contact information simply by tapping a tag.
- High-quality. YehYeh is made out of high-quality waterproof polymer that protects your tag from the general wear-and-tear.
- App available. The YehYeh application allows you to update your accounts with the latest information about you and lets you shape your profile however you want to in order to make that unforgettable first impression.
- Compatible with a variety of platforms. YehYeh allows you to share your social and professional profiles, namely Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Soundcloud, Snapchat, Spotify, Twitter, and many more.
- Instant payment option. If that wasn’t enough then this feature should help you make your decision – YehYeh even allows you to have instant payment transactions, since it is compatible with various payment platforms for easy transfer of money.
How Does YehYeh Work?
YehYeh is so easy to use. YehYeh reviews agree saying all you have to do is tap the device to the back of somebody’s phone and they get all the information you want them to see on their screen. It’s a lifesaver if you want to pass information quickly. If you want to share a link quickly with someone else, rather than having to send it through text or WhatsApp, using this tag, you select the image or file you want and tap someone else’s phone- the file goes directly to them!
- Place the Premium Round YehYeh on the back of your phone.
- Have people with compatible devices tap your YehYeh to instantly share your profiles.
- Enjoy the amazing benefits of quick and easy account sharing!
YehYeh uses Near Field Communication (NFC) to share data between devices. You may have used NFC in the past to share pictures with other people that are around you. The technology is sophisticated, but simple for almost anyone to use as long as you have a compatible device.
What Makes It So Special?
YehYeh is a product you would hardly believe to be true and we totally understand it, because sharing your social profiles simply by tapping a tag may sound a bit unreal. However, there is nothing out of this world – YehYeh relies on a sophisticated NFC (Near Field Communication) technology that is advanced in itself and yet completely basic for regular usage. It’s a one of a kind product that combines both complex technology and simplicity. Not to forget that it’s not only social media sharing, but a bunch of other perks that YehYeh offers you.
Is It Worth It?
Is there even a question? Absolutely! The abundance of perks that YehYeh offers you is beyond amazing! Sharing and connecting has never been safer and easier. We’re sure you’ll quickly fall in love with this amazing product because, well, is there anything not to like? See it for yourselves!
Where Do I Put My YehYeh?
Creators, singers, songwriters, performers, entrepreneurs, or small business owners must be on social media to make it to the top these days. So, the YehYeh tap needs to be put on the back of the user’s smartphone for it to work properly.
YehYeh reviews mention the majority of people attach it to the back bottom center of their smartphone. But in reality, it could be on the top right, bottom right, bottom left, or even smack bang in the center.
Does The Other Person Need a YehYeh Tag or App to Get My Info?
Nope! Needing compatible apps or Bluetooth pairings is a thing of the past.
Whether the other person has a YehYeh tag or not, the business card will still find its way to their screen. The phones don’t even need to be the same brand to work! It will talk to anything and everything.
Does YehYeh Work If Placed Under The Phone Case?
In a word, yup! The YehYeh works through almost all phone cases. And that includes those that hold credit cards and are super thick.
Having said this, there is no reason to hide it! The majority of creatives and business owners actually want people to see their YehYeh social media tag. Why? Because not only does it look insanely fly, but it also sparks curiosity.
In this case, curiosity does not kill the cat. It just gets business owners more eyes on their profiles (and consequently, lots more sales).
What Do You Need To Use YehYeh?
Basically nothing except the YehYeh social media share tag! However, there is an app that comes right along with all purchases that users must utilize to set up their profile. Thankfully, it is wonderfully easy to use, all the YehYeh reviews can confirm this. Creators can get all their links compiled very quickly and start sharing.
Seriously, connecting socials, websites, and even SoundCloud profiles has never been easier. Say goodbye to complicated links and funny usernames!
Which Phones Is YehYeh Compatible With?
To put it simply, all phones are compatible with YehYeh. This does seem a bit unreal but trust, people are going crazy about this product for a reason.
The specific phone users have purchased doesn’t seem to be an issue. But here are some compatible models anyway:
- iPhone 7 to 12 Pro Max with iOS 14
- All future iPhones
- Pixel to Pixel 4 and beyond
- Galaxy S4 to Galaxy Fold 2 and beyond
- Samsung Note 8 to Note 20 Ultra Plus and beyond
- HTC models
- Huawei models
- LG models
- Xiaomi models
- Nokia 3 to 9 PureView and beyond
- OnePlus models
- Motorola P5 to Z3 Play and beyond
- Essential models
- Sony models
Who Is YehYeh Good For?
Anyone with a social media presence! Everyone with a business, artwork, website, music, or anything else can benefit from a YehYeh social media share tag. There has never been a better time for entrepreneurs to get stuck in and grow their business. It’s a foolproof digital business card. What more could they ask for?
Small business owners, freelancers, and creatives have been using those ridiculous business cards for years. But do they actually work? No. Why? Because they are easy to throw in the bin, forget about, or lose. People hardly ever make a sale or gain a follower from handing them out.
That’s why YehYeh has revolutionized the way people share their social media accounts. A quick tap and all the info they need appears on their screen, making it easy to follow them, purchase, or listen to them spit bars.
Small business owners, freelancers and creatives have been using these ridiculous business cards for years. But do they actually work? No. Why? Because they are easy to throw in the bin, forget about or lose. People hardly ever make a sale or gain a follower from handing them out. That is why YehYeh has revolutionized the way people share their social media accounts. A quick tap and all the info they need appears on their screen, making it easy to follow them, purchase or listen to them.
|YehYeh Tag||Old School Business Cards|
|Shares what you choose||Easy to forget usernames and phone numbers|
|Touchless||Awkward and unsanitary|
|Saves your connection’s info||Notes and cards are bulky and wasteful|
|Instant info transfer||Manual input is a pain|
|Safe and Secure||Info can be lost or stolen|
|Shows your personality||Literally a boring piece of paper|
|Receiver does not need YehYeh or the app||You or the other person may forget their card or info|
|Earn Free YehYeh for meeting people||You do not have the option of earning anything|
|Locate your YehYeh tag if lost||No way to find lost info|
Here are the Different Profile Levels:
- Social Surfer
- Chatter Bug
- Social Netizen
- Social Connoisseur
- Post Master
- Social Dilettante
- Elite Engager
YehYeh Pros and Cons The Pros
YehYeh Social Media Tag Customer Reviews
- Sarah M. Seattle, WA: “I am typically shy when I first meet people buy YehYeh makes sharing my social accounts so easy. It is really useful at events or even at parties. Plus it is all in one place and I can update it any time”
- Trevor J. Nashville, TN: “Picking up girls has never been my thing. I have no game and it shows. This is a great way to get myself out there without the awkward introduction. It has definitely given me more confidence to go up to people, even if the girl is super cute and way out of my league, she usually says yes”
- Brian F. Austin, TX: “I hang out at a lot of parties around campus and downtown and I love meeting new people. YehYeh is super fast and I can connect with anyone just by waving my phone. It is amazing”
- Jen R. Fullerton, CA: “I run 2 student clubs at my university and I have to meet hundreds of people every week. With YehYeh, it is so easy to share either the club’s social media or if they are cool, I can share my personal ones. It is great you can customize it too cause honestly I don’t want to share my personal snapchat with just about anyone”
- Cathy S: “Love it. I have used it with a couple of friends and it works great. One of the better random app discoveries I have had.”
- James J: “YehYeh is super handy. I can use it when meeting people at the club and at the same time if I have to do a networking thing for school. Call me millennial but I do not think I could ever go back”
Where Can I Buy YehYeh?
You’ve made it to the end of my YehYeh review and you’re ready to buy (yay!). There’s only one place to buy a genuine YehYeh – from the official website.
If you see other YehYeh reviews claiming that you can buy this tag from other sites or in physical stores, run the other way. These YehYeh reviews are wrong.
I want to make sure that you get a genuine product, so that’s why I only recommend buying from the official website in my YehYeh reviews.
To wrap up this YehYeh review, I want to mention one last thing: the guarantee. Many other YehYeh reviews forget to talk about this important offer. This guarantee is one of the reasons why YehYeh is one of my top 10 products.
YehYeh social media tag is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. If you try it and it doesn’t meet your standards, just return it to get your money back – no questions asked. But if you try it and love it, I encourage you to leave your own YehYeh reviews and ask your friends to leave YehYeh reviews, too.