Lotus Trolley Bag Review – Most Organized Reusable Bag on the Planet
Grocery shopping has found new significance for many people in the last year. Beyond the task of feeding ourselves and our families, grocery shopping has been about the only in-person errand we are running. Try Lotus Trolley Bag.
Though grocery shopping has remained a constant, it has been one of the most rapidly changing parts of our lives. Our awareness of the need to do it safely, efficiently, and preferably in the most low-impact way will likely be one of those things that is part of our new “normal.”
Add to that the fact cities and towns all over the country are taking up legislation to forbid single-use plastic bags, we are all getting used to bringing our own bags to transport our purchases. So, getting smart about investing in a system that addresses both issues is actually a really great thing to do.
The Lotus Shopping Trolley Bag System is just such a game changer.
What is Lotus Trolley Bag?
Special pockets for eggs and wine and an insulated cooler bag make the Lotus Trolley Bag is the easiest, fastest, and greenest way to shop! Plus, removable rods for non-cart outings and more features!
“It’s called the Lotus Trolley Bag,” she said. “It’s an accordion-style reusable shopping bag that sits right in your cart, so you can load the items you pick out right into the compartments and organize everything by produce, dry goods, and cold stuff.”
What Problem Does Lotus Trolley Bags Solve?
Did you know that up to 160,000 plastic bags are used every second — with only 1-3% of them ever being recycled? Add to that the fact that it takes plastic bags anywhere from500 to 1,000 years to break down… and no wonder the planet is suffering.
And while reusable shopping bags can help save more plastic bags from damaging theEarth, most of them are still a pain to use while grocery shopping.
They’re either too small to hold a lot of grocery items or too flimsy to pack and unpack efficiently. Plus you’re forced to carry a ton of bags from the shopping cart to your car and then again from your car to your kitchen. There has to be a better way!
Introducing the Lotus Trolley Bag – an innovative set of 4 eco-friendly reusable shopping bags that help you pick, bag, and carry all of your groceries in a more organized and time-saving way.
Lotus Trolley Bag Solve Features
- 4 large non-woven fabric bags, including 1 insulated bag
- Egg & wine specialty pockets
- Additional pockets on the inside and outside of bags
- Durable double stitching on all bags to hold over 50 pounds
- Machine washable for your health and convenience
- Removable support rods for cart and non-cart use
- Velcro strips to detach bags from shopping system for individual use
- Mold-resistant mesh bottoms
- Designed to fit inside U.S. standard shopping carts at most grocery stores, Target, and Walmart. Not meant for wider carts at Costco, Sam’s Club, Aldi, and H-E-B
- Rolls up into a compact, lightweight carrier
- 100% Love It Guarantee – Love it or send it back for a full refund
- Family-owned small business and proud member of 1% for the Planet. Your purchase helps to support our California-based business and environmental causes dedicated to reducing plastic pollution.
How Does the Lotus Trolley Bag Work?
(And What Makes It Different from Other Reusable GREEN Shopping Bags?)
Before I get into the details, you have to see this video—because my new best friends in grocery shopping made CBS news!
The Lotus Trolley Bag is a set of 4 extra-strong fabric bags that helps you pick, bag, and carry all of your groceries in a more organized and time-saving way.
It’s a game-changer because it’s more than just a set of bags… it’s an organized “system” that makes the whole shopping experience faster and easier from the moment you grab your cart until you put your last grocery away at home.
The unique “accordian-style” design means it hardly takes up any space in your cart—yet it expands to hold even the biggest of grocery hauls. (I swear, you can fit half the supermarket inside!)
The “secret” is in the removable rods that rest around the top of your shopping cart to keep the mouths of the compartments open as you fill them up with your groceries.
You get to choose how you use the compartments to stay organized during your shopping trip. I like to use one section for produce, one for meats, one for non-perishables and personal care items, and the insulated cooler section for all the cold items I need to pick up during my trip.
The largest of the compartments has specialty pockets built into the insides. That’s where I put my eggs and other breakable items—like wine bottles and olive oil—to keep them safe.
And there’s even a few smaller mesh pockets built into the individual compartments for small items like gum and cosmetics.
(You know it’s a huge bummer when you lose the small items you JUST paid for before you even get home. Well, not anymore!)
I just fill the compartments up as I’m shopping around, and then when it comes time to check out, I load the conveyor belt up section by section.
Each section gets packed up exactly how it was loaded when I shopped around, and then I’m out the door with my perfectly organized Lotus Trolley Bag.
Once I make it to the car, I lift each individual compartment (which can also be used as its own separate bag) out of the cart with the attached rods, so I can easily load them all into the trunk.
And unpacking at home is now super easy because everything is already organized. I save at least 10 minutes off the time it would usually take me to put all my new purchases away.
After you’ve got everything put away, the individual bags conveniently roll up into each other. And all you have to do is put them back into your car for your next shopping trip!
After One Use, I’m Obsessed with the Lotus Trolley Bag!
Here’s Why It’s 1,000x Better Than Any Other Reusable Bag You Can Pick Up at the Store:
- It’s The Most Organized Reusable Bag on the Planet! Spread the bag out in your cart using the rod system. Or remove the rods and use the individual bags on their own just like a normal tote.
- Extra Pockets to Keep Breakable Items Safe and Small Purchases in Sight! There’s a pocket for your eggs. A pocket for your wine or olive oil. And a few extra mesh pockets for small items like gum, candy, or cosmetics… so they don’t get lost.
- Mold-Resistant Mesh Bag Bottom! This was a brilliant idea! Now you can easily see what is in each section you are unpacking, and the mold-resistant mesh prevents mold and bacteria from growing inside.
- Includes an Insulated Bag to keep items cold or hot for up to 4 hours! You can use this just like a soft cooler to bring to the beach, on a picnic, or to a potluck dinner!
- Easy to Clean – If you have ever tried to wash a reusable bag, you know 9 times out of 10 it falls apart in the machine. But the Lotus Trolley Bag was designed to withstand the wash. Just throw each part in, then tumble dry on low to get rid of any nasty smells or debris. (The insulated compartment is NOT machine washable but can easily be cleaned by hand.)
- Easy to Stow Away – Roll it and secure it with the easy-to-carry handle. You’ll never have to deal with a mess of bags scattered around your trunk ever again. (The inventors really thought of EVERYTHING!)
- Use 1 at a time OR all 4! The individual bags detach with velcro, and the rods are removable in case you want to use one part as a regular reusable bag at the farmer’s market or anywhere else.
- You Can Use It for Almost Anything! (including big towels and blankets). Plus, the mesh bottom ensures no sand or dirt travels home with you after a day at the beach or park with your Lotus Trolley Bag.
- Holds up to 50 pounds per bag! (Yup! That’s a lot!)
- Fits most standard grocery shopping carts. (At stores like Walmart and Target, too!)
- Environmentally Friendly – Say goodbye to wasteful plastic and use the best reusable bag on the planet instead!
- AND… the 100% Love It or Leave It Guarantee! Don’t think this is THE BEST for some crazy reason, you can send it back for a full refund… no questions asked. (But with over 3,390 5-STAR reviews online, I am sure you will love it too!)
Where Can You Buy the Lotus Trolley Bag& How Much Is It?
Honestly, I’ll never go back to using the typical reusable bags you can pick up at the grocery store checkout.
And, I’m pretty sure you’ll feel the same way once you give this a try. The best place to order the Lotus Trolley Bag is directly from the company’s website online.
That’s where I found the BEST DEAL with the BIG SALE they’re running right now:
You can save $10 off your first order of the Lotus Trolley Bag!