UVBrite Water Bottle Review – Is This Self-Cleaning Bottle Worth It?
Reusable bottles are all the rage but could they be doing us more harm than good?
Bacteria love a dark and wet environment, making reusable water bottles a breeding ground for bio-contaminants like bacteria, viruses, and mold. The LARQ water bottle is here to change that. Using UV-C light technology kills the bacteria and viruses lurking in your bottle. Plus, no need to clean your bottle on a daily basis (not that we were doing that anyway).
As we discovered in our UVBrite Bottle review, this pioneering bottle not only makes tap water clean to drink but there’s none of that musty odor you typically get from ordinary water bottles. So you can trade those single-use plastic bottles for an eco-friendly, stink-free, and totally safe drinking experience.
Plus, the UVBrite water bottle is so stylish it’s basically a new wardrobe accessory. You’ll want to show it off to all your friends.
In this UVBrite Bottle review, we’ll check out the brand’s two models: the original UVBrite Bottle and the lightweight and travel-friendly UVBrite Bottle Movement. But first, we’ll start by discussing the innovative sterilizing technology of both.
What is UVBrite?
UVBrite is a self-cleaning water bottle that uses UV-C light to quickly purify your water on the go.
UVBrite uses the same UV-C light technology found in hospitals, dental offices, and even the International Space Station to make any source of drinking water clean and safe to drink.
The water bottle contains a rechargeable battery that can purify up to 60 bottles of water on a single charge.
In addition, UVBrite’s UV-C light lasts long enough to purify up to 29,000 gallons of water – which is more than the average person will drink for the rest of their lifetime!
Made from double-walled BPA-free stainless steel, UVBrite’s high-quality construction isn’t just for looks – it helps keep water hot or cold for up to 12 hours.
Important Specs to Note Before Buying:
Have a look at some important specs of UVBrite before placing your order.
|Container material||Stainless steel|
|Best for||Both cold and hot water|
Features of UVBrite
It’s not like your traditional water bottle that doesn’t clean or purifies your water and might stink after some time when left open. This stainless-steel water bottle comes with a variety of amazing features that further make it an ideal product.
- As mentioned above, the UV-C cap helps eliminates all the microbes by up to 99.9%
- The brilliant self-cleaning technology switches on every time the purification cycle is switched on. It ensures that your water bottle is being constantly sterilized.
- It features two purification modes. The normal one for standard water, as well as blitz mode for water, needs excessive purification.
- Well-insulated and keep water hot for more than 6 hours as well as cold for around 12 hours
- It’s completely safe, BPA-free, and has 304 stainless steel bottles
- Unlike other self-cleaning bottles, its cap comprises an advanced quartz lens which is equipped with built-in LED light
- It’s available with a safety lock feature which means the UV-C light won’t be activated when you remove the cap.
- The bottle also contains a silicone gasket that offers a leakproof seal
- Comes with USB-C charging option.
- A most amazing feature is it can purify 6,250 gallons of water as the LEDs used in the bottle are last for 10,000 hours.
How does the UVBrite self-cleaning water bottle work?
UVBrite harnesses the power of UV-C light to purify water in just 3-5 minutes.
Using UVBrite to purify your water is easy:
- Fill up your water bottle
- Press the button
- Wait 3 minutes for the UV-C light to finish destroying up to 99.99% of the bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa, and microbes crawling in your water
- Enjoy pure water – no matter where you are in the world!
Better yet, every time you activate the purification system, UVBrite automatically cleans the stainless steel bottle – not just the water inside it.
This prevents the buildup of germs that conventional water bottles can’t handle… and it means you only have to toss the bottle in the dishwasher once every 3-6 months to keep it as good as new.
How It Works?
UVBrite emits UV light at 275nm, which effectively eliminates bacteria and viruses. It does this by destroying the germ’s DNA, inhibiting its ability to reproduce, which ultimately kills it.
By emitting the UV light for 180 seconds, UVBrite eliminates up to 99.99% of harmful germs in your water, keeping your water (and your bottle) clean – something traditional filters simply can’t do.
In short, UVBrite makes your water safe to drink at the press of a button!
Who needs UVBrite the most?
UVBrite is perfect for anyone who wants regular access to clean, safe, and purified drinking water. UVBrite is built for:
- Urban commuters: If you’re constantly on-the-go, you’ll need access to safe, pure drinking water throughout the day. The UVBrite prevents the use of plastic, single-use water bottles while offering access to clean water – combined with the minimal need for cleaning and its sleek look, it’s no wonder so many people are replacing their old-school water bottles with UVBrite!
- Travelers: Whether you’re jet-setting off to Mexico or enjoying a weekend getaway to the mountains, you always have peace of mind knowing you’re drinking safe water.
- Athletes: Whether you’re hitting the gym, running around the track, or playing a round of golf, the UVBrite will purify your water even when you’re getting a sweat sesh in.
- Parents: Whether you’re dropping the kids off at soccer practice, running errands, or squeezing a workout in over your lunch break, UVBrite ensures you and your kids have continuous access to safe drinking water. (It makes those nasty drinking fountains a lot more pleasant to drink from!)
- Hikers, bikers, and travelers: Spending the day outside? UVBrite ensures you have access to clean drinking water, even without a water fountain in sight.
- The environmentally-conscious: UVBrite is helping to eliminate the more than 8 million tons of plastic bottles that end up in our oceans each year by giving people a reusable bottle they’ll actually feel great about using.
Bottom line: UVBrite helps you enjoy clean drinking water – and a clean water bottle – no matter where you are
Think you’re already drinking clean water? Think again.
Not only are most water supplies infested with germs, they treat your water bottle like a breeding ground… leading to nasty odors that could have serious consequences to your health.
But now, thanks to UVBrite, there’s finally an easy way to ensure your water bottle (and the water in it) stays clean, odor-free, and safe to drink from no matter where you are.
If you want to guarantee you’re always drinking pure water, you have to try UVBrite – it’s the last water bottle you’ll ever need to buy!
For a limited time, you can get 2 FREE UVBrite bottles when you buy three – or a FREE UVBrite when you buy two!
We can’t guarantee this promotion will last long, so if you’re interested in ensuring you (and your family) always have access to clean water, now is the time to claim your free UVBrite!
Frequently Asked Question
Although you can’t “watch it work” because the UV-C light is too powerful for the human eye, the technology in UVBrite is proven and widely used in hospitals, dentist offices, and even on the International Space Station.
UVBrite can purify up to 60 bottles of water on a single charge, which means it typically lasts several weeks between charges. Charging is quick (it fully charges in just 2.5 hours) and easy with the included USB-C charging cable.
Although it will not affect the taste of your water, knowing it’s truly pure and safe to drink makes it more enjoyable!
The best advantage of using UV-C water bottles is, they clean your bottles without using any chemicals or soaps. The technology keeps steaming hot water hot for several hours, and icy cold-water cold for more than 12 hours. Plus, these bottles are durable and last for years, unlike your traditional water bottle.
However, you have to pay a bit higher to buy these bottles but their advantages definitely worth your money. So, if you want to give it a shot, let’s try from UVBrite and I am sure you won’t be disappointed by its exceptional features and specs.