Lingoget Review 2022: Is it worth buying?
The importance of language is something that any professional speaker or speechwriter can attest to. By definition, we are concerned with spoken language when we use the word “language”. Prior to written language, the spoken language existed. Generally speaking, language is described as any system of gestures, sounds, and symbols employed or conceived as a means of expressing ideas.
Around the world, more than six thousand (6000) language schemes are in use. Unsurprisingly, most people speak Mandarin rather than English. Chinese is followed by English, Spanish, and Arabic. Communication and interaction between humans are necessary because of language, which is the primary means of communication. According to some scholars, our prehistoric ancestors’ acquisition of language was the primary factor that allowed them to succeed and flourish over other hominid species.
It’s amazing what the internet can do. It has basically turned the world into a village in the past 50 years, a “global village” if you will. There is no doubt that language is the system that enables a community to communicate effectively with one another. As a child’s first words are taught by their parents, it’s used from the start. A child’s first words are normally father and mother. After that, they integrate that language into their daily lives.
As I noted earlier, there are currently over 6000 languages used around the world. Although Mandarin is the most commonly spoken language, some languages (about 2000 out of 6000) are rarely spoken or are mostly obscure even to linguists. There are still 4500 languages left to learn, which is more than the brain can handle. In general, if you want to succeed in your area of endeavor, you need not know more than a few languages. There is a majority of people around the world who are bilingual, speaking their native language as well as a foreign language.
Learning a new language has many benefits. Using language effectively at work and at home has become vital in today’s world. You will become a more effective public speaker if you use the language effectively. Many students spend insufficient time developing their language skills in public speaking. There is no need to feel embarrassed when discussing or speaking in public.
Brainpower can be improved, memory can be improved, the mind can be sharpened and kept active, and multitasking can be improved. A new career path opens up for you, you can engage with so many other people in the world, your creativity is improved, your confidence is boosted and many more benefits ensue.
Taking on the challenge of learning a new language can lead you to give up on learning anything at all. Discipline and focus are essential. To understand language, it is important to understand how we assign meaning to words. Sounds and shapes may be combined to form words, but their meanings are determined by concepts, ideas, and memories. To learn a new language, you must be passionate about the subject. In the US foreign service institute (FSI), when you put in a minimum of 10 hours a day, you can learn a low-level language in about 48 days. What if there was an easier way?
Language learning can be simplified. The LingoGet language tutor is a portable device. The unique methods and features of LingoGet have revolutionized language learning.
Our Lingoget review compares its features, technology, and how it works with a variety of content.
What is LingoGet?
A language learning gadget, LingoGet, helps people understand foreign languages. To learn a language, the memorization technique is used. The device makes language learning easy and convenient by simplifying the process. Integrating speech recognition allows you to check whether you’ve pronounced the words correctly, whether you’ve understood the lesson, then select from several difficulty levels at the same time. For students who want to deepen their understanding of a language, the device can still be beneficial, even if they only have a basic understanding. Among the benefits of LingoGet are its ease of use and speedy results.
Essentially, it is just a simple voice recorder, but in a pretty package. Due to its speaker and microphone, it has similar capabilities as a voice recorder. In addition, it contains over 30 languages that can be learned using your phone.
You will need to download an app to your phone to be able to choose the language and segments of the language you wish to learn with the device. The app is compatible with both Apple and Android phones. There are two buttons on the device that let you choose to listen to or speak what you hear.
Package Contents and Description
When you order, the package received contains the following:
- 1 LingoGet Device
- 1 User manual
- 1 USB cable
There is an integrated battery in LingoGet which allows it to operate for 12 hours without needing to be recharged. There is also a charging cable in the box for charging your gadget. In order to use the device, you need an app. Android users can find it in Play Store, while iOS users can find it in Apple Store.
In the palm of your hand, the device is a simple-looking and handy device similar to a remote control device for your television. A speaker and microphone button are the only buttons on the face of the device. Moreover, the phone also has a volume up/down button and a power button.
Specifications of LingoGet
The technical details of this device are as follows:
- Battery: Built in Lithium battery, 3.7 V, 800mAh
- Transmission distance: 10 meters
- Speech Recognition Distance: 1 meter
- Dimensions: 12.5 X 3.5 X 1.2 cm
- Weight: 65 g
- Languages: 40+ languages available: Arabic (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, International), English (United Kingdom), German (Germany), English (Ireland), Japanese (Japan), Polish (Poland), Italian (Italy), Korean (South Korea), Russian (Russia), Chinese, Mandarin (Simplified, Traditional, Taiwan), Hindi (India), Spanish (Mexico), Catalan (Spain), Portuguese (Brazil). To mention but a few
- Compatibility: Android and iOS
Main Features of LingoGet Language Translator
LingoGet has many features that make it unique among portable language tutors. LingoGet comes with a number of key features, including the following:
- Diverse Language Selection: Among the more than 40 languages you can learn on the device, there are more than 40 to choose from. You can practice these languages to perfection and gain all the knowledge you need about them. The top language specialists in Europe carefully designed LingoGet as the optimal learning solution for today’s learners.
- Fast Paced Learning: The mode of teaching implemented in this device is repetitive. This mode allows you to quickly grasp and understand the words of the language you are learning. You can learn any language 8 times as fast as conventional modes of teaching would teach it. Traditional learning methods rely on grammar cramming, mind numbing tests and time consuming busy work. LingoGet employs a new innovative language solution that cuts out the tedium. You can learn a new language tedium free in 30 days or less.
- Extensive Vocabulary Coverage: Over 10000 words have been taken from various languages in creating the LingoGet device. A large language shop like this one makes it easy for you to communicate and engage with the people in a foreign country. The LingoGet application enables you to learn any language without an accent, speak any language without any hint of an accent.
- Suitable for All Levels of Learners: Learners of all levels can benefit from LingoGet, regardless of their proficiency in a given language. If you want to use LingoGet, you can do so. The course is divided into 3 parts: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. We provide you with a range of options so that you can find what suits your needs. Getting started with no knowledge is not a problem: Manufacturers’ tests have demonstrated that in less than a month, someone can learn the words and phrases required for 98% of everyday conversations.
- Enhanced Battery Life: The gadget has an enhanced battery life that ensures that you can use it for close to 12 hours non-stop to learn. This extended battery power allows you the freedom to use the device for as long as you want without the fear of it dying on you.
How Does It Work?
LanguageGet is very easy to use. In casual conversation, it contains more than 10000 words in over 40 languages. From the simple to the intermediate and challenging levels, these words are divided up.
- Beginner Level: In this level, you will learn over 1000 common words of any language
- Intermediate Level: You learn how to use short phrases and navigate up to 98% of most common real life conversations.
- Advanced Level: In this level, you have mastered a foreign language and can speak as well as a native.
As a user interface, the device is linked to a smartphone. Your smartphone lets you choose the difficulty level, lesson, and mode at which you want it to work.
Translator and teacher modes are available.
Translating what’s spoken around you is possible in translator mode. On your phone, you can get a representation of the spoken word with a speech-to-text tool. Language learning is made easier with this tool.
With the teacher mode, you can practice pronunciations and learn phrases and sentences. There are over 30 languages available on the device. All of them can be learned separately or in any combination that you choose.
Bluetooth is enabled on the device. Synchronizing with your smartphone, its functions can be accessed.
How to Use LingoGet
It is important that you charge the device for at least 3 hours the first time you get it. Once your device is charging, you can download the LingoGet app. Both Android and iOS devices can use the app. If you want to use it on your smartphone, unplug it after it is full. You must first connect to the Internet and turn on your Wi-Fi. You are doing this to get the device online. An online connection is required for it to work.
The other reason you are connecting the gadget to your phone is to select what you need the device to do. Your phone allows you to choose the language that you need to learn from over 30 available languages. It also allows you to select the difficulty level with which you are comfortable. There are 3 difficulty levels as I mentioned earlier. The device has 2 modes in which you can use it
- The Translator mode: This mode allows you to translate the foreign language that you are hearing using its automatic voice recognition technology.
- The Teacher mode: This second mode guides you through the 15 to 20 minute lessons you want to learn
The following steps will explain how to use LingoGet
- Step 1: The device must be fully charged until it is fully charged after you receive it.
- Step 2: While the device is charging, download the LingoGet app on your phone.
- Step 3: Once the device is fully charged, switch it on by pressing the power button and sync it to your device using the Bluetooth.
- Step 4: Turn on your Wi-Fi hotspot and internet connection
- Step 5: Select the language that you want to learn or want to listen to
- Step 6: The buttons for “speak” and “listen” are on the face of the device. You can press the one you want.
- Step 7: Once done, you can turn it OFF and place it aside.
Advantages of Using LingoGet
There are numerous benefits to be gained from using LingoGet to learn a new language such as
- Setup is quick with this device
- Both translators and teachers can use it
- While using it, the battery can last for 12 hours
- There is nothing heavy or bulky about it
- A beautiful design can be found on this product
- Beginners and masters alike can enjoy and adapt to the device thanks to its three difficulty levels.
- Learning languages in a short amount of time with LingoGet can be easy or difficult depending on your proficiency level.
- By learning a language online, you will not need to travel to other countries
- It will save you a great deal of time not to attend language classes
- After completing the master level of LingoGet, you will be able to speak without an accent.
- If you practice as much as possible, you will find that your stammering will improve
- A new language can lead to countless opportunities whether you want to move up the career ladder or switch careers.
- You can return it for a refund within 30 days of ordering
- There is a discount on this item right now.
Disadvantages of LingoGet
- The product is only available for a limited time
- The official manufacturer’s website is the only place to purchase it
- There is a limited amount of stock.
Why should you buy LingoGet?
All people who are interested in learning a new language can benefit from this portable language tutor. LingoGet is better than your previous method of learning a language, and with its voice recognition, it can help you learn faster regardless of whether you have had difficulty with a language before. Language learning has never been so easy and 100% reliable thanks to LingoGet, which was created by the best people in the fields of linguistics and neuroscience.
Learn the correct pronunciation with LingoGet. By learning the language by heart you won’t embarrass yourself ever again. Learning without direction is a myth, and LingoGet challenges that notion. The device enables you to practice real-world conversation skills and apply them right away.
It offers you the opportunity to learn more than 30 different languages with the use of top-of-the-line technology. The device comes with a fusion of advanced technology that uses your smartphone as an interface for selecting various aspects. Your cell phone is connected to it wirelessly. Bluetooth is enabled and it transmits low-frequency signals only. Easy to use and safe, the device works as expected.
In the opinion of the provider, this was already proven. The study showed that LingoGet delivers 8 times more rapid language learning than conventional methods when using 1000 people.
Where can I buy Lingoget from?
Directly contacting the manufacturer is a good idea if you wish to purchase the product. The products are offered on their website. You can also purchase multiple units at a discount if the manufacturer offers them from time to time. Following these steps will allow you to purchase several items steps: lamps at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. Orders are completed quickly and without difficulty.
The manufacturers offer numerous payment options, which is another great advantage. Since Paypal or credit cards are available to the buyer, there is no risk to him. If you do not like the product, you can return it without any problem, and you will get your money back. In addition, the delivery service is quick, as it reaches all addresses within a few hours. Following the order, the product arrives within a few days and is ready for immediate use.
A 30-day money-back guarantee is offered by the manufacturers of LingoGet if you are not completely satisfied with it. If you would like a full refund or replacement, then you can send the items back to them.
There is a promotion running at LingoGet right now. Buying more than one will get you 50% off and free shipping. You may not be able to participate in the promo if you delay, so if you delay, you might end up paying full price
Conclusion (Lingoget Review)
It is stressful and time-consuming to learn a new language. You can also enjoy the experience. With LingoGet, you do not have to deal with the pressures of a classroom setting to learn a new language. With it, you will be able to learn over 40 languages easily.
I think LingoGet is an excellent language learning tool. With its beautiful design and great price, this product is perfect for me. Become multilingual today and enjoy the freedom that comes with it.
Last Updated on January 18, 2022 by Rosie