KoreTrak Pro Review 2021 – Is This Koretrak Pro Smartwatch Worth It?
Are you looking to invest in a smartwatch that keeps you on track of your health and maximizes your productivity levels? Fortunately, one company insists that their smartwatch is not only affordable but inclusive on so many levels. In fact, their device has been created to precisely measure a collection of biomarkers regardless of one’s skin.
Until now, a select few big brands have dominated the health and fitness tech industry. Smartwatches and fitness trackers from these companies range anywhere from $250 up to $1000!
As fascinating as this all sounds, individuals need to consider all of its facets before concluding its worth. So, our team has decided to cover the tedious side of things: research! The purpose of this review is to introduce KoreHealth’s KoreTrak Pro. Factors including its intentions, features, uses, and prices will be discussed along the way.
What is KoreTrak Pro?
KoreTrak Pro is an all-new wearable device that combines the health and fitness benefits of a smartwatch and a fitness tracker.
Koretrak Pro is a combination of smartwatch and fitness tracker. The health tracker allows you to record a variety of your health data, evaluate your workouts in clear statistics, and read messages sent to your smartphone. Koretrak Pro does not have all the features that a high-priced smartwatch offers. For this, Koretrak Pro focuses primarily on its function as a fitness tracker.
KoreTrak Pro smartwatch is an invention of a leading consumer health and wellness brand company known as KoreHealth. It is a smartwatch that analyses the user’s health metrics. It comes in a sleek design that makes it look appealing. The fitness smartwatch monitors blood pressure, heart rate, blood oxygen concentration, the number of steps, and calories burned within seconds.
KoreTrak Pro Features
Specifications Of KoreTrak Pro
- Micro-USB charging
- 96 hours of use per charge
- Syncs with all devices
- IP67 rating (waterproof)
- 4.1 Bluetooth technology
- Comfortable fit
- Long-Lasting battery
- Display: Full-color LCD display with touch button operation
- Sensors: Heart rate sensors, G-sensors, and blood oxygen monitoring
- Memory: Up to 7 days of data storage
Additional Product Details
- Upgraded dual sensors for more accurate reading for most skin pigments from light to darker tones, even with tattoos
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 1.08” full color display (not touch)
- 120mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Full charge time: 1.5-2 hours | Battery Life per Charge: 5-7 days
- IP67 Sweat Resistant & Splash Proof – 100% protected against solid objects like dust and sand, and it has been tested to work for extensive workouts
- Notification for incoming calls *cannot talk through the watch
*To charge the watch, simply remove the bottom band in a twist and pull method to reveal a USB plug which can be plugged into any USB port to charge. This means no wires needed!
*The bands are a soft and pliable silicone which makes it comfortable, yet durable for wear. Different coloured options are available for upsell (Navy, White, and Orange).
KoreTrak Pro Makes Checking Your Vitals as Easy as Checking the Time!
What’s really genius about KoreTrak Pro is how easy it is to use. I’m no good with technology, but this thing is so simple even I could figure it out!
There’s no fancy touch screens with complicated menus to navigate. It has a simple one-button system that lets your cycle through all the health and fitness features.
And you don’t have to download anything or deal with confusing apps, everything you need is preinstalled and instantly accessible with a single tap.
Just glance at your wrist and you can get an instant reading of all your vital signs!
I also love how comfortable it is. It’s got a soft, flexible wristband and it’s waterproof, so you don’t even have to take it off when you shower.
I only take mine off once a week to charge it!
Pros and Cons of KoreTrak Pro
Why do I need this smartwatch?
Koretrak Pro is interesting for everyone. Not only for athletes who want to check their daily performance in detail, but also for people who want to become more athletic or keep track of their health data, the fitness tracker is well suited. In the context of sporting activities, it enables the evaluation of these, but also simply the measurement of pulse and blood pressure. Koretrak Pro often also acts as a means of motivation to finally live a healthier and more active life by sending alerts in case of prolonged inactivity or by detailing the daily calorie balance.
What Makes KoreTrak Pro So Special?
KoreTrak Pro is an excellent way to monitor your health and fitness without spending a ton of money. Balanced together with Kore Health and Safety app, you can achieve all of your fitness goals. And if exercising isn’t really your thing, you can just use this smartwatch as a health and heart monitor that will help you keep track of your vitals and see the warning signs before they turn into a bigger issue. Thanks to its design, KoreTrak Pro is extremely easy to master and use, simply tap on its screen and select the mode you need. You can even take KoreTrak Pro swimming – IP67 certified device can be submerged in water no deeper than 1m and can stay like that for 30 minutes. Long battery life means that you will hardly ever need to take it off.
Is Koretrak Pro Worth?
Absolutely! Why pay a lot just for a brand name when you can have a high-quality smartwatch, purchased from a company with experience in exercise equipment and health and fitness technology, for much less? Smartwatches are not just convenient – they are also very beneficial to both your health and fitness. Track your vitals to spot changes earlier than you can yourself feel, and set your fitness goals to stay healthy – all done with KoreTrak Pro.
How to use the KoreTrak Pro Fitness Tracker?
First Time Users: Make sure you have paired your KoreTrak Pro to your phone manually via iOS or Android app
- Open KoreTrak Pro app on your smartphone/device
- Enter your gender, weight, height and year of birth
- Hold KoreTrak Pro near your smartphone/device and tap “Add a New Device”
- Select “KoreTrak Pro” device when it appears on your screen to connect
After initial linking, you should be able to use your KoreTrak Pro without having to reconnect
Using KoreTrak Pro
- Long press the ‘Function’ button until KoreTrak Pro turns on
- Short press the ‘Function’ button to scroll through apps/tracking metrics
- Long press ‘Function’ button to select or exit apps
Tips for Usage
- KoreTrak Pro requires 20 seconds to get a heart rate or blood oxygen reading.
- For optimal performance, it is recommended to wear KoreTrak Pro on your left wrist.
- To keep KoreTrak Pro clean, wipe it down with a damp cloth once a week or after physical activities.
- To maintain consistent sensor reading, it is recommended to clean the sensor at the back of the watch after use. Dirt, lotion, grease or excessive water and sweat will affect sensor performance.
Fastening The Wristband – Instructions
Please follow the steps provided below:
- The device sensor require a close skin contact on your wrist to get an accurate reading.
- Hold KoreTrak Pro in place on the outside of your wrist.
- Tighten the wrist band until you feel it has a firm grip around your wrist, but not so tight that it cuts off circulation, then fasten the buckle.
- To remove the device, loosen pin buckle.
How to Connect Koretrak pro to your Smartphone
How to install the App?
- Download the KoreTrak Pro App onto your iOS or Android smartphone by scanning the QR codes below, or by searching “DayBand” in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Device requirements: iOS 8.0 and above; Android 4.4 and above
Connecting with your smartphone
You will have to pair your KoreTrak Pro to your smartphone manually the first time you use it. After that, it will connect automatically anytime your device is within range. Your KoreTrak Pro can store off-line data for up to 7 days before syncing with your smartphone.
- Open the DAYBAND App on your smartphone.
- Hold KoreTrak Pro near your smartphone and go to Device page, click “Add a new device”.
- Choose corresponding Bluetooth name “KoreTrak Pro”.
- Connection completed.
Features Through APP (DayBand)
- KoreTrak Pro will vibrate when you receive a call or text message. To activate this function, you will need to set it up in the App under ‘Device’.
- When you receive a call, KoreTrak Pro will vibrate. Long
press the function button to decline the call.
- Message (e.g. Twitter, Messenger, Facebook, Whatsapp, Hangout, Skype, Wechat, QQ and Line.) alert needs to connect in “App” section.
- Alarm function can only be used on the App
- Stand Up Reminder is adjustable from 30 – 180 minutes in
- increments of 5.
- You can link KoreTrak Pro data to Apple Health App.
- Find Device – selecting this feature will cause your KoreTrak Pro to vibrate.
- Shake to Take a Picture – this will allow you to take a photo on your smartphone by shaking your wrist.
- Light Up – KoreTrak Pro’s screen will automatically turn on when your hand is raised.
- Distance Units – adjust by going to App, ‘Device’ ‘General’
- Display Timeout – adjustable by 5, 10, or 15 seconds.
- Heart Rate – you can set up auto heart rate monitoring every hour.
- Do Not Disturb – select a time frame where you can turn off KoreTrak’s vibrations, light up feature, or information push.
- 24-hour Time Setting – adjust by going to App, ‘Device’ -> ‘General’
- Safety Function – you will get a phone notification when you are away from your KoreTrak Pro device (This feature will not work if your Bluetooth is off.)
- Set steps goals & track by daily timeline
- Heart rate & Body Temperature history
- Sleep tracking (total time, deep sleep, light sleep, awake; by daily, weekly, or monthly)
- Stand Up/Sedentary reminders
- Find my phone / Find my device
- Shake to take a photo
- Hourly heart rate monitoring
- iOS and Android compatible
What Makes KoreTrak Pro better than previous Koretrak Fitness Tracker?
KoreTrak Pro is an upgraded model with advanced dual sensors that can measure skin temperature and provide more accurate heart rate and vital health readings.
KoreTrak Pro is a portable and easy way to monitor your fitness and health, all in one smartwatch gadget.
It not only helps you with your fitness goals, it also creates healthy habits and reminds you to stay active.
Fitness trackers are a great tool for heart health*
Benefits of KoreTrak Pro
How to charge the battery?
The steps mentioned below will help you in charging your smartwatch.
- The Koretrak Pro is equipped with an integrated charging USB connector. To charge your device, please remove the bottom watch strap. The USB connector side is marked with “USB” markings on the back of the watch.
- Remove the bottom wristband to access the charging connector with a twist and pull motion (refer to diagram 2). You can find the connector side under the KoreTrak Pro marked “USB” with an arrow pointing at it, the USB metal contacts should be visible (refer to diagram 1).
- Plug the charging connector into your computer’s USB port or a wall socket with a USB adapter. Make sure your power source is at least 5V. It might take up to 3-5 minutes for the watch to be responsive.
- If KoreTrak Pro does not charge after inserting the connector, it may be inserted in the wrong orientation. Unplug KoreTrak Pro, flip it and reinsert the USB connector (refer to diagram 3 ). When properly connected, KoreTrak Pro will vibrate and will start charging.
- Allow KoreTrak Pro to charge for up to 2 hours or until the battery indicator on the home screen is full.
- Remove the device and reattach the watch strap.
- Press firmly to ensure water resistance, there shouldn’t be any visible gap between the case of the watch and the watch strap.
Tips For Use
Note: You can locate the USB connector by looking at the back of your KoreTrak Pro, there you will find markings of USB and an arrow. Make sure the KoreTrak Pro USB connector contacts are properly inserted to the USB port of your computer or USB adapter (refer to diagram1 ).
If the KoreTrak screen still does not light up immediately after being plugged in properly the battery may be completely drained. Let it charge for at least 5 minutes, the screen should light back up within this time. If KoreTrak still does not light up or charge after all these steps, please contact customer support. No charging dongle required.
How to turn on the KoreTrak Pro?
- Long press function button to turned on the device.
- If the device cannot be turned on, it is possible that the battery might be low, please charge it on a 5V rated USB power supply for up to 3-5 minutes. Please refer to the charging instruction on page 4-5.
Many people have very unhealthy sleeping schedule and that makes it difficult for them to concentrate in work. Check on how KoreTrak Pro Sleep Tracking feature will help you.
Sleep Tracking Feature Explained
- To use sleep tracking function, the device must be paired with the phone App. Make sure your device is sufficiently charged for the duration of the test.
- Sleep tracking is preprogrammed to start automatically between 8PM to 8AM the next day. (2000-0800)
- Make sure you are wearing your device on your wrist during the entire duration of the sleeping period. Adjust the strap for a snug yet comfortable fit. Don’t forget to turn on Do Not Disturb function and/or lower the screen brightness.
- The data will be automatically uploaded to the phone App on the next day when you are using the App.
- The device can store up to 7 days of sleeping data without the phone
Language Settings – For Native Languages
You can change the language settings directly on the KoreTrak Pro band by selecting MORE and cycle through till you reach the languages. To change the language settings through mobile app, go to ‘Device’ – ‘General’ while connected to your KoreTrak Pro.
Available Languages – English, German and French
How Much is Koretrak Pro Watch
Purchasing options and their prices after a 50% discount include:
- One KoreTrak Pro Watch: $49.95
- Two KoreTrak Pro Watches: $99.90
- Thee KoreTrak Pro Watches: $112.39
Where to Buy Koretrak Pro Watch
The information available is that the KoreTrak Pro fitness tracker is not available for purchase in offline shops. However, Kore Trak Pro can only be bought on the official website of the manufacturer. The official website is the cheapest and safest place to buy Kore Trak Pro. Interested persons can be sure they are getting a real product and taking advantage of all the available offers if they do it this way.
Buyers can pay using a variety of methods, including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, and others. It’s also worth noting that their payment information is always encrypted with 256-bit SSL. A 30-day money-back guarantee is another benefit of purchasing from the official website.
KoreTrak Pro Competitors
FitBit Inspire & Inspire HR
- Tracks health, activity and sleep metrics
- Includes female health tracking
Samsung Galaxy Fit E
- Tracks health, activity, sleep and calorie consumption metrics
- Works with both iOS and Android
- Tracks health, activity, sleep and calorie consumption metrics
- Includes 7+ Exercise Modes
Frequently Asked Questions About Koretrak Pro
KoreTrak Pro is both a smartwatch and a fitness tracker that can accurately spit information on health biomarkers of all skin tone types and tattooed skin. Individuals can think of this watch as a fashion statement that keeps everyone on track with their health and fitness goals and work-related tasks.
First, individuals will need to download DayBand. This is compatible with both iOS and Android devices. Once downloaded, the QR codes found in the user manual need to be scanned. Then, it is a matter of entering information such as one’s gender, weight, height, and year of birth, selecting either “Add a New Device” (iOS) or “Bind Bracelet” (Android) and ensuring that KoreTrak Pro is fully charged and is nearby.
First, a USB power adapter of at least 5 volts needs to be plugged into the outlet. Then, KoreTrak Pro must be removed from the wrist and turned to the side where the USB with an arrow pointing downwards is located. Following suit, the KoreTrak Proband needs to be twisted and pulled off. After identifying the 2 USB-A contact points in the device, it should be connected to the USB power adaptor. One way to confirm that the device is charging is by checking whether a vibration is heard.
Yes, when individuals go into the settings found in the DayBand app, the option to reset the device will come up. This is meant to remove all historical data that has been stored in the app.
Normally, when individuals open the app, a prompt message on the latest firmware updates will pop up. Should one feel the need to update the software aspect of KoreTrak Pro, it is as simple as clicking yes. Otherwise, individuals can click no. A proper internet connection is needed to complete the update, and the Bluetooth connection must remain turned on.
All recordable information on health biomarkers can be accessed through the DayBand app; hence, it is crucial that everyone downloads it when one decides to set up KoreTrak Pro.
Yes, KoreTrak Pro has been engineered to store data for up to 7 days on its own (without a phone). This information will be automatically synced with the phone the next time it comes within the Bluetooth range.
Yes, individuals can choose their preferred color for the wristbands at checkout.
Yes, the whole point of KoreTrak Pro is to ensure that more people can get a precise reading of their health. This includes tatted and non-tatted arms, as well as different shades of skin tones.
Yes, KoreTrak Pro is protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee. Refunds appear to be only eligible on unopened and unused devices that are returned in their original packaging.
Simply put, KoreTrak Pro is an upgrade, providing the body with dual sensors they have a more accurate reading when it touches the skin. It measures the temperature of the wearer, as well as the blood pressure and heart rate. All of the statuses are collected amongst sensitive sensors for greater accuracy.
KoreTrak Pro Final Verdict
Ultimately, KoreTrak Pro is an innovative smartwatch that combines several useful features and ensures precise readings of health markers. After going through the ins and outs of KoreTrak Pro, our team is generally satisfied with what the device has to offer at such low prices. Of course, with reduced prices comes the lack of protection, which means incurring additional costs; however, even after the extras, the prices seem to fall within reasonable ranges.
Another facet that we were happy to see is the KoreHealth team’s transparency and continuous efforts to provide adequate resources that help individuals smoothly navigate through their respective devices.