FuzeBug Reviews: Best Mosquito Repellent Lamp That Really Work
Do you find yourself having to fight off filthy flies from infesting your food or landing in your drinks? Are these bugs creepy-crawling into your home and disrupting your sleep? If so, it’s time to join forces to rid these bugs away for good. Read our honest FuzeBug Zapper Review.
Insects are crucial to our existence as they bring balance to the ecosystem. They can also become the bane of our existence though, especially when they invade our personal spaces and food. Furthermore, a lot of bugs contribute more to our misery by spreading diseases and germs all over the place. Dealing with these invasive insects can be tricky as well since they’re agile and can crawl into tiny spaces.
Tired of buying repellent tablets and citronella candles that are not at all effective? Frustrated by the itchy and swollen red mosquito bites? Worried about all the germs and bacteria that a mosquito can carry? We found the device that will solve your problems and make your summers as peaceful and amusing as they should be! And the best part: you won’t use any chemical ingredients.
What is FuzeBug?
The Fuze Bug is a bug repellant lamp that naturally kills bugs without odors, oils, or sprays. Available through GetFuzeBug.com, the repellant lamp works anywhere bugs can be found. It’s harmless to use around pets and kids, yet it eliminates bugs in a 375 square feet radius.
The Fuze Bug works similar to other insect repelling systems sold online today: the lamp features a light that attracts mosquitos and other bugs. Then, bugs fly towards the lamp and get caught in the electric coils, dying instantly.
You can place the Fuze Bug on a table or hang it high. It’s portable, and you can carry it wherever it needs to go. You could carry it to your backyard, for example, and then bring it to your patio to keep bugs away all evening long.
Your Fuze Bug purchase comes with a micro-USB cord for charging as well as the main unit itself. Each Fuze Bug is priced at around $39.99. The unit lasts for 20 to 24 hours on a single charge.
FuzeBug is very effective in the elimination of annoying bugs and mosquitoes. Its main features are:
- Solar Powered Glow: You can change the brightness of the ultra-bright LED light from a dim setting to bright illumination.
- Rechargeable: A micro USB charger allows you to charge it whenever and wherever you want. One charge will last up to 24 hours, allowing you to spend the whole day free of mosquitos and waspy gnats.
- Weatherproof: The FuzeBug can withstand adverse weather such as rain, snow, and extreme heat. No bug can go overlooked or uncaptured, regardless of the temperature.
- Hassle-Free Cleaning: Every FuzeBug comes with a brush to sweep away any debris from the inner coil, making it low maintenance and easy to clean. Voila! Once you’ve emptied the waste from the bottom shell. It is now able to be used once more.
- Portability with Power: The FuzeBug has a 375 square foot impact range and can be taken around with you. It can be placed on a table or hung from the ceiling. A 1000V high voltage zap instantly destroys bugs.
What makes FuzeBug so special?
FuzeBug uses ultraviolet light to attract mosquitoes, then traps them inside and slowly dehydrates them.
FuzeBug consumes very little energy. That combined with the silent mode makes it ideal for nighttime use.
When looking at reviews, there are many features that stand out as the reason 1000s of users give this product 5-star rating:
- 100% Safe with no Chemicals – FuzeBug is a device that uses only UV light and it’s chemical-free. FuzeBug is also pet friendly and it’s suitable and can be used even by families with babies and children.
- Portable: Compact design and USB connectivity – Thanks to its compact design and its USB connectivity, FuzeBug is the perfect travel buddy. You can take it everywhere!
- Easy-to-use – You just need to plug FuzeBug in any USB battery and it will do the rest. The cleaning process is very simple, too. Just clean the tray every other day.
- Silent and Odor Free – You won’t have to worry about annoying odors or sounds. FuzeBug is almost silent and given that it’s chemical-free, it doesn’t emit any odor. You can use it while you sleep and it won’t bother you at all!
Does Fuse Bug Really Work?
The FuzeBug light works by using solar power to illuminate and kill the bugs that come closer to it. So, the light-based device uses illumination for attracting prey.
And it has a good battery life that works for up to 20 hours once it has been completely charged.
So, the fuze bug is a real bug zapper device that collects and eliminates insects in areas around you to prevent biting. And the device is easy to use, safe, and has no chemicals that could cause users any irritation or pain.
And the best bug light device works functionally well and does not need the assistance of any other similar device, and the FuzeBug can work even if it is raining outside or if the outdoor weather is high or low.
Why Use the Fuze Bug?
According to the manufacturer, there are many reasons to use the Fuze Bug, ranging from health benefits to convenience to stress relief.
Here are some of the reasons to use the Fuze Bug, according to the official website:
- Enjoy the Outdoors: The Fuze Bug provides up to 24 hours of use per charge, making it ideal for camping trips, day-long fishing trips, and other outdoor events. You can charge it in the morning, then let it run all day without issue.
- Improve your Sleep: Some people use the Fuze Bug indoors to attract bugs. Even a single mosquito can disrupt your sleep. The Fuze Bug provides a gentle glow that attracts mosquitos while you sleep, allowing you to get a healthy night’s rest.
- Save Money: Priced at $40, the Fuze Bug is cheaper than its competitors. You could spend hundreds of dollars on a high-end mosquito zapping system. Or, you could opt for an affordable unit like the Fuze Bug.
- Stress Relief: Flies, bugs, and insects can create stress. It’s stressful to hear buzzing around your head all day. The Fuze Bug eliminates stress by eliminating bugs.
- Safe & Natural: The Fuze Bug is safe and natural, using visible light and electricity to eliminate bugs. Instead of flooding your home with toxins and pesticides, the Fuze Bug eliminates bugs naturally.
Which Bugs Does Fuze Bug Attract?
The makers of the Fuze Bug claim their unit can attract all types of bugs, insects, and other flying annoyances, including all of the following:
- Spiders, wasps, stink bugs, and more
Overall, the Fuze Bug claims to zap any critters that see the visible light. Whether dealing with mosquitos, flies, or other insects, you may be able to experience relief with the Fuze Bug.
Pros and Cons of using Fuze Bug:
We’ve established that Fuze Bug is a very versatile product with a wide range of features that provide value under many different conditions. However, a lot of these things can be either good or bad depending on the circumstances. And, since nothing is perfect, there are bound to be some shortcomings in the FuzeBug as well. So, let’s look at what things make the Fuze Bug a great device to use, and on the flip side, what are some of the things that let it down as a device:
How to Use the FuzeBug?
You’ll love how easy to use the FuzeBug is. All I did was charge it up and then I sent it out to the backyard for the night with Samantha and her friends. No issues, and if a group of preteen girls can successfully use this gadget all evening, I’m sure you can too.
- Step 1: Use the included USB cable to charge the FuzeBug Zap. When charging, the LED indicator will turn red, and when the unit is charged it will turn green.
- Step 2: Turn the top rotary switch to activate the device. You’ll hear a ‘click’ and the purple LEDs will turn on.
- 3rd Step: For the best results, place the FuzeBug Zap in the area you wish to use and leave it operating for at least 2 hours. This will rid the area of any mosquitoes and other flying bugs beforehand.
Does FuzeBug Really Work
FuzeBug mosquito trap available in Canada and the USA is a chargeable and portable device that kills any insect that comes into proximity to it. The device can be set up on any flat surface or hung near a window where insects are likely to enter.
FuzeBug’s main feature is that it is solar-powered. When unwanted bug motions are recognized, the latter generates frequencies. When the integrated sensor detects their movement, light is emitted to entice them, and this repellant will eventually zap and destroy their existence. It’s as simple as it gets to imagine that such critters can be removed by simply turning on the device and convincing them that they can find comfort.
Fuze Bug Pricing
The Fuze Bug is exclusively available through the Official Website, where it’s priced at around $40 per unit. Discounts are available when ordering multiple units.
Here’s how pricing breaks down on the official website:
- 1 Unit: $39.99 + $9.95 Shipping
- 2 Units: $75.99 + $9.95 Shipping
- 3 Units: $107.98 + $9.95 Shipping
- 4 Units: $135.97 + $9.95 Shipping
- 5 Units: $159.96 + $9.95 Shipping
You can pay online using any major credit card or PayPal.
Where to buy FuzeBug Zapper Mosquito Killer Lamp?
There is no other way to purchase a FuzeBug but to place an order online. To place an order, you have to visit FuzeBug Official Website. All orders are received, processed, and delivered to your doorstep by the company. FuzeBug is available online only. To get rid of insects and mosquitoes, get the product online on the official website and avail of the discount. The product is open to the people of Canada and the USA. Follow the following simple steps to place your order-
- Select your country as the device is available to Canadians and Americans.
- Hit ‘Buy Now.’
- Enter your shipping details.
- Pay the required amount or choose cash on delivery.
- Get your order shipped.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to receive my order?
All orders will be dispatched UPS within 48 hours after request affirmation. Kindly permit 5-7 workdays for standard conveyance. You will get an email affirmation with the following number after your request is delivered. You may follow your bundle or pursue SMS delivering cautions by going to the transporter’s site Thank you for your business!
What is the most effective mosquito killer?
FuzeBug is the most effective mosquito killer used excessively by Canadians and Americans. The device is easy and safe to use in the presence of children also. It comes with chemical-free composition and uses solar energy to work. FuzeBug is built in such a way that it is always ready to use. It’s excellent for any event, no matter where you put it.
How to use FuzeBug in the proper way?
Using FuzzBug mosquito killer is easy and simple. It works just like a lamp that emits light and works as a repellent. There is no specific instruction to use it. It should be charged to run and you can place it anywhere and use it. Make sure it’s on a flat surface in a corner or somewhere else where insects are likely to congregate.
How FuzeBug is unique?
FuzzBug mosquito repellent is unique because it comes with different characteristics that no other mosquito repellent possesses. The things that make it unique are-
• No fragrance and chemicals
• Portable and rechargeable
• Eco-friendly & user-friendly
• Energy efficient
• Weatherproof and waterproof
• Utilizes solar power for working
What are the benefits of using FuzeBug?
There are many benefits of using FuzeBug. The FuzeBug mosquito zapper has a lot of characteristics that make it appealing and useful to everyone. Here are the benefits of using the device-
• The device is portable and rechargeable.
• It is chemical-free and easy-to-clean.
• FuzeBug is weather and waterproof.
• It covers a wide range of area and is eco-friendly.
• The device is user-friendly and acts as light and lamp
Does insect killer machine kill mosquitoes?
FuzeBug is designed to kill mosquitoes, flying and ground-ridden insects. The working strategy of FuzzBug is different than standard mosquito killers. Usually, the standard mosquito killers come with a fragrance and chemicals. FuzeBug is free from all these things and is a portable and chargeable device.
Last Updated on April 27, 2022 by Mark