Bril UV Toothbrush Sanitizer Case Review 2022: Does It Work? – Read Before Buying
The fact that viruses such as COVID-19, the flu and the common cold can live on surfaces for hours is unsettling. We sanitize our hands twice a day, so why wouldn’t we sanitize our brushes too?
In your bathroom, do you have a sanitizer for toothbrushes? Unless you have already read this article, you should. The UV Toothbrush Sanitizer provides a 99% kill rate for germs on your toothbrush without using harmful chemicals or heating.
The Risks of Oral Bacteria
Several oral health problems are caused by oral bacteria, ranging from the not-so-serious to the potentially serious. Herpes, canker sores, gingivitis, periodontal disease, oral thrush, and herpangina are some of the infections caused by oral bacteria. If you want to remain free from oral herpes, prevention is essential, since 33 to 46 percent of Indian adults carry the disease, according to Rochester Medical Center. Additionally, antimicrobial mouthwashes and toothpastes can be helpful.
Here, we talk about the best UV toothbrush sanitizer, but before that let us talk about how to choose the best toothbrush sanitizer and tips for using these. The ultimate aim is NOT to ignore your ORAL HEALTH! Let’s begin..
What is Bril Toothbrush?
Bril is an electronic toothbrush case sold online through GetBril.io. Bril consists of an ultraviolet light chamber. You place the head of your toothbrush in Bril at night, and Bril sterilizes your toothbrush using ultraviolet technology.
Each Bril is priced at around $30. You can buy Bril through GetBril.io, where each unit is backed by a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
The manufacturer of Bril strongly recommends the device to kids, adults, seniors, and anyone else who wants a happier, healthier smile. Bril uses the same UV sterilization technology used in hospitals and the International Space Station. UV light is proven to kill germs and bacteria. By placing your toothbrush in Bril every night, you can reduce the number of germs that end up in your mouth.
Bril uses the same UV sterilizing technology trusted by hospitals & the International Space Station!
- Keep Your Toothbrush Clean From Germs – The UV light from Bril kills germs on a molecular level by destroying their DNA. This proven technique is widely used in professional settings to kill 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Great For Your Mouth & Body – Bril kills harmful toothbrush bacteria before you start brushing to keep your mouth and body healthy. This bacteria can cause bad breath, gum disease and can even increase your risk for heart disease, diabetes, and more.
- 360º Ultra-Deep Sterilization – After every use, Bril sterilizes your toothbrush head from all sides to remove even the most stubborn germs – all the way down to the base of the bristles. It’s like brushing your teeth with a fresh toothbrush every time!
- 24-hour Toothbrush Protection – Forget that nasty cup sitting on the sink! Bril not only sterilizes, it also creates a physical barrier – keeping your brush protected from germ buildup while you’re not using it.
- Easy For The Whole Family To Use – When you’re done brushing, simply place your brush inside your Bril and close the lid. That’s it – Bril will automatically start sterilizing your brush so it’s ready for next time.
- Small & Portable (Great For Travel!) – You don’t have to compromise your health while on the road – Bril is about the size of an Apple earbud case, making it ideal for travel. It easily fits in your toiletry case and lasts for 30 days without needing to be recharged.
- Fits All Toothbrushes – Electric, standard, large or small… Bril works with them all! (Yes – even small children’s brushes and oddly shaped electric brushes!)
- A Perfect Gift For The Whole Family – Bril comes in an array of stylish colors – not only does this add a touch of personality to a gift, it also makes it easy to tell which brush is which in a large family!
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your Bril, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
How To Use Bril?
Medical professionals and astronauts alike trust UV light in environments that can’t be dirty in order to kill millions of germs instantly. By disinfecting your toothbrush at home with this next-generation technology, you will be promoting your family’s health.
- Open up your bril and fit the head of your toothbrush right in. Perfect for kids, adults and everyone in between.
- Just close the door to activate the UV light. Three minutes later, your brush will be germ-free.
- Hang bril on your mirrior using the magnet that’s included. Easily detach your bril and take it with you anywhere.
- Replace that old cup and simplify your bathroom decor with the convenient, modern design of bril.
How Does UV Light Kill Germs?
As the FDA explains, UVC radiation is a known disinfectant for air, water, and nonporous surfaces. UVC radiation has been used for decades to reduce the spread of bacteria like tuberculosis. That’s why some UVC lamps are called germicidal lamps.
UVC radiation works by destroying the outer protein coating of germs – including the SARS-coronavirus. By destroying this coating, UVC ultimately leads to the inactivation of the virus.
UVC radiation can only inactivate a virus if the virus is directly exposed to the radiation. If saliva, dust, or other contaminants are blocking the surface, then they may protect the germs, making it difficult for the UV light to do its job.
In addition to UVC radiation, some devices use UVB and UVA radiation. There’s some evidence that UV radiation is effective at inactivating certain types of germs. UVA radiation, meanwhile, is less hazardous than UVB radiation but is also less effective at inactivating specific types of germs. UVA radiation is also linked with skin aging and an increased risk of skin cancer.
According to GetBril.io, the ultraviolet light within the system kills up to 99.9% of germs on your toothbrush, inactivating these germs at the DNA level. That means the germs can no longer infect your body, and you can easily rinse the inactivated germs from your toothbrush before use.
Why you should sterilize your toothbrush
- Bacteria can be harmful – Some bathroom bacteria include E. coli and staphylococci (also known as Staph).
- Your bathroom is germy – Every toilet flush sends bacteria flying 6 feet, landing on surfaces including your brush.
- It’s overlooked – You probably haven’t thoroughly sanitized your brush in the same way you sanitize your hands when you wash them.
- Technology makes it possible – Our UV-C light can disinfect and destroy 99.9% of germs on your toothbrush.
- Oral health is overall health – Medical experts agree that a healthy mouth is a great indicator of overall wellness.
- Makes you less vulnerable to disease – New studies reveal that patients with gum disease are nine times more likely to suffer more serious symptoms of COVID-19.
- It saves you money – Keep your toothbrush around longer by cleaning it after you use it every day. You’ll also keep your brush out of the landfill.
- It takes zero effort! – Kill 99.9% of germs in three minutes, just by putting your brush into bril. The UV light does the rest!
Why we totally recommend Brill
Your recognition of innovation
With the Brilliance toothbrush sanitizer, your home will be filled with technology. No wires or accessories are needed to use it on the countertop or to mount it on the wall thanks to its sleek and simple design.
Bril comes in seven vibrant colors to suit any brush, decor or mood. A bril fits every size of toothbrush, including electric and standard toothbrushes, in the travel bag.
There’s more to you than just a smile
Oral health is seen as one of the best indicators of overall health by many health experts. By brushing your teeth every day, you will reduce your risk of periodontitis and strengthen your immune system. A healthy mouth helps your whole body feel its best, and Bril’s UV light sterilizer can help you achieve that.
Taking care of your teeth brilliantly
In order to remove bacteria from your mouth, you brush. Put them back in 12 hours later, but don’t use dirty bristles. Get the most out of your daily routine by zapping germs in minutes after every brush with bril. Bril can be stuck to your mirror or taken everywhere you go to give you brilliant results.
From outer space to your bathroom space
You can sterilize your toothbrush using the same technology that cleans hospitals, airports, schools, and NASA’s International Space Station. Start benefitting from UV light today by ordering your bril.
- With ultraviolet LED technology, 99.9% of bacteria are killed
- 98.9% of all germs can be eliminated by sanitizing
- It takes just 3 minutes to complete
- A magnetic mount that is smart
- Batteries that are rechargeable with USB
Toothbrush Sanitizing Tips
A UV toothbrush sanitizer can kill 99.99% of germs, which is great for allergy sufferers or those with sensitive skin.
The average cost of this product is $30 – $60, and it is worthwhile if you or a loved one suffer from chronic illness (like asthma) and require extra defense against bacteria to remain healthy
In addition, there are no water restrictions, so you can take your toothbrush on a camping trip or on a plane without using a special brush holder.
If you choose a toothbrush sanitizer, ensure that it meets your needs. Think about the space and power required to handle the volume of brush heads during your purchase if you intend to purchase an UV printer for the whole family.
Aside from knowing when the brushing time is up or the batteries need to be changed, you should also consider how easy they are to operate with either one hand (for models that have handles) or two hands (for suction cups). As a bathroom item or gift, aesthetics are important since it’ll be in the bathroom. You’ll want to find something that’s not an eyesore and looks nice.
So, now after knowing the importance of sanitizing your brush, and how to choose the best, we are sure you are thinking which would be the best UV Toothbrush Sanitiser? Well, yes, we have done the research for you and zeroed down to Brill, the best UV toothbrush sanitiser.
Brils are an excellent way to prevent bacteria from growing. Order yours today.
Here are some reasons why you should sterilize your toothbrush
- Bacteria are potentially harmful – The bacteria E. is found in some bathrooms. E. coli and staphylococci (also called Staph).
- You have a germ-filled bathroom – Bacteria are sent flying 6 feet with every toilet flush, landing on surfaces including your toothbrush.
- Underlooked – The brush probably hasn’t been thoroughly sanitized like your hands when you wash them.
- Making it possible thanks to technology – Using UV-C light, 99.9% of bacteria on your toothbrush can be killed. The health of the mouth determines the health of the entire body Health, both oral and overall, are great indicators of overall health.
- Reduces your vulnerability to disease – In new studies, gum disease patients are nine times more likely to suffer from COVID-19 symptoms.
- You’ll save money by using this – Make sure you clean your toothbrush every day after using it. As a bonus, it won’t end up in a landfill.
- It requires no effort at all! – In less than three minutes, you can kill 99.9% of germs just by using a bristle brush. It’s all done by UV light!
What Happens If You Don’t Sanitize Your Toothbrush?
A toothbrush that is not properly cleaned and cared for becomes a breeding ground for pathogenic microorganisms. You can harm your oral health by using your toothbrush for too long without sanitizing it. It is, therefore, imperative that you sanitize your toothbrush.
The toothbrush must be sanitized with either a UV sanitizer or any other effective cleaning solution if you want your dental formula unperturbed.
UV Sanitizers for toothbrushes: Choosing the best
In addition to killing bacteria, UV Toothbrush Sanitizers cause the DNA of microorganisms to break down. The brush head and bristles are placed in toothpaste or gel at the right height for optimal exposure to a hot stream of purified air released in this way. Using an ionizing system, water droplets fall onto your toothbrush, allowing negatively charged ions to kill 99% of bacteria from above. Having a sink in the kitchen is not available to every household, so you may have to find somewhere else nearby to put it, like a bathtub. In addition to steam sterilization, a pot lid is placed on top of hot water with dish soap in which your toothbrush is boiled for 30 minutes.
Factors to consider when buying a toothbrush sanitizer
Materials used in UV lights and the time it takes them to decompose. You should not use plastic materials since they can disrupt hormones in the body. In contrast to plastic, quartz does not release toxic gases like some plastics, so it is very effective in destroying germs on your toothbrushes. Furthermore, aluminum is also lightweight and durable, as well as having natural antimicrobial properties.
Is there a timer that limits the exposure time? – How easy is it to use? Where can you find water and batteries if you have a need for them? It may be necessary to use distilled water if your water is hard.
If your UV bulbs need to be replaced, how often do you do that? Is there a chance that they may fail?
When it comes to keeping your toothbrushes germ-free, UV toothbrush sanitizers are an effective method, but make sure that it’s the right one for you before investing in one. The ease of use, the ability to find spare parts quickly, and the type of battery you have access to in the event of a power outage are some of the things you’ll want to consider. Prior to making any purchase decisions, be sure you know which option meets your specific needs!
Bril is priced at $29.99 per unit. However, the price drops as low as $15 when ordering multiple units. You can buy Bril through GetBril.io, where it’s available at the following prices:
- 1 x Bril: $29.99 + $5.99 Shipping
- 3 x Bril: $59.98 + Free US Shipping
- 5 x Bril: $89.97 + Free US Shipping
- 8 x Bril: $119.96 + Free US Shipping
You can customize your Bril with multiple colors, choosing from white, black, or blue options. You can also choose a variety pack to get multiple Brils of each color.
Where to buy?
You can buy Bril from their home website easily. Click on the link to buy Bril now! The offer price starts as low less than 30 dollars. DO NOT MISS THE OFFER. Also, the company offers 30 day money back guarantee.
Bril Reviews: What Do Customers Have to Say?
Most customers quoted on GetBril.io are happy with their purchase, indicating it works as advertised to leave their toothbrush feeling clean and fresh. Many also praise the sleek, modern appearance of Bril.
Here are some of the reviews shared by Bril users online:
One woman claims the product is “nothing short of genius” and that she puts “100% trust in this sterilizer”; she used to replace her toothbrush regularly due to bacteria concerns. With Bril, that’s no longer an issue.
Many reviewers liked the fact that Bril kills 99.9% of bacteria, making it an ideal solution for household germs.
Multiple reviewers praise the aesthetic appeal of Bril, enjoying its sleek and modern appearance.
Many people like how easy it is to use Bril. Even if you have no tech skills or experience, it’s easy to slide Bril onto your toothbrush every day for round-the-clock protection.
Overall, customers seem happy with their Bril and how it works, indicating it can help protect the toothbrush, cleanse and kill germs, and provide other benefits.
According to GetBril.io, Bril has also been featured on major media platforms like NBC, CBS, Fox, and USA Today.
Bril Toothbrush Sanitizers provide a sanitary storage solution for toothbrushes. The UVC ultraviolet disinfection system protects your brushes against germs and bacteria by utilizing a 99.9% effect. The units can be ordered in several sizes, wall-mounted or non-destructive installation models, depending on your needs. You might be interested in this simple method if you want to maintain your oral hygiene routine with peace of mind!
Frequently Asked Question
Is UV Light safe?
UV lighting is an FDA-regulated industry, and the CDC acknowledges UV lights as an effective defense against viruses and bacteria.4 With Bril, the UV-C light only comes on when it’s closed, killing the germs inside while keeping you safe from any exposure.
Will Bril fit my toothbrush?
Yes! No matter what type of brush you have, your toothbrush will fit. Although Bril is compact, it’s guaranteed to fit any toothbrush style or size – from kids to adults. It even works with your electric toothbrush!
Will it work for people with gingivitis?
Yes! In fact, the bacteria on your toothbrush may have contributed to your gum disease in the first place. For many, the cause of Gingivitis is poor oral hygiene, which can lead to tooth loss and other serious conditions. Bril helps improve your oral hygiene by killing germs on your toothbrush before they enter your mouth.
How do you clean Bril?
Cleaning Bril is easy! Just use a damp cloth or a cotton swab to wipe away any debris. The inside stays completely sterilized thanks to the special UV light and rarely needs care.
How long does it hold a charge?
Bril lasts for a month on a single charge! To recharge, simply plug in the included USB cable just like any other smart device. The self-contained design saves space in your bathroom and is ideal for travel.
How do I know when to charge Bril?
You’ll find a red LED indicator that clearly tells you when the battery needs to be recharged.
How will Bril help my overall health?
Keeping your toothbrush clean is essential to keeping your mouth clean. According to doctors, a healthy mouth is an indicator of overall health.
This is possible thanks to Bril. This special UV technology can kill the bacteria on your toothbrush that are known to cause diseases like the flu, diarrhea, and other health problems – keeping your mouth clean, and your body healthy.
How often should you sterilize your toothbrush?
After every brush! In less than 24 hours, one single germ can explode into more than 8 million cells – even on a brand new toothbrush. That’s why it’s so important to have an everyday cleaning device like Bril!
How does Bril protect my toothbrush when I’m not using it?
Bril also acts as a protective case, with a tight rubber seal that prevents germs from reaching your brush. As such, you can leave your brush in the device at all times. (Bril was designed to replace your current toothbrush holder, not add more clutter!)
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes. We offer a no hassle, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with Bril, we are happy to help you with a return. We want you to be happy!
How does UV light work?
Bril uses UV-C light to kill germs on your toothbrush. The ultraviolet light disrupts the proteins of germs at a molecular level, deactivating the germs.
Last Updated on July 25, 2021 by Rosie