Moksha Beam Anxiety Necklace Review – A Deep Breathing Tool for Anxiety
Fear is manifested in your body when you are subjected to a conscious or subconscious set of stress factors. The further these changes progress, the harder it is to break the downward spiral of mental and physiological changes. While you are aware that you shouldn’t panic, your body is having these physiological and inward reactions that consume you.
An anxiety attack can strike at any time and for no apparent reason – such as in the wake of an important meeting or when presenting at work. There are several severe physical symptoms associated with anxiety attacks, including a feeling of overwhelming fear.
One of the most effective ways to treat anxiety is to recognize the symptoms and then manage them. I will discuss the common symptoms of anxiety attacks in this post and explain how to recognize them. Also, the best way I have found to tackle anxiety is the anxiety necklace app by Moksha. Let’s review this in detail here in the article.
What is anxiety?
A lot of people are anxious in the world today. Your body responds to danger or threats by triggering a flight or fight response. A person suffering from anxiety may begin to feel anxious even when there is no threat, or if anxiety becomes excessive or interferes with everyday life.
There are several ways anxiety can manifest:
- A feeling of dread or apprehension.
- Watching for danger signs.
- Taking the worst possible course of action.
- Concentration is difficult.
- I’m feeling nervous and tense.
- Having a blank feeling in your mind.
Every person experiences fear and anxiety from time to time in their lives, but if those feelings are constant or are interfering with how you live your life, then it may be time to seek assistance. It’s possible to manage anxiety in most cases, and anxiety is very treatable.
What is an Anxiety Attack?
An anxiety attack is a feeling of overwhelming fear or anxiety. Individuals may feel like they have a heart attack or that they will die as they feel uncontrollable and very intense. A person may experience a sudden anxiety attack as well as a growing sense of anxiety over time.
It’s common for anxiety attacks to last 10 minutes or less, but they can be very severe and cause debilitating fear and terror. It is common for attacks to occur after a stressful event or to anticipate one, but they can also occur without warning.
Symptoms of an Anxiety Attack
Managing your anxiety can be easier if you learn to recognize anxiety attacks. The following symptoms are common:
- Chest pain or pounding heart
- Chills or sweating
- Having a headache.
- The stomach is upset.
- Feeling dizzy.
- Frequently urinating or having diarrhea.
- A feeling of shortness of breath or passing out.
- Tension or twitching of the muscles.
- Tremors or shaking.
- Distancing yourself from reality.
How to Manage Anxiety Attacks?
In order to minimize or stop anxiety attacks, it is necessary to recognize their symptoms and take action quickly. It is possible to retrain your brain once you realize you are experiencing an anxiety attack (and not really dying), though it might feel like it.
There are other ways to manage anxiety, such as:
- Relaxation: Take time to de-stress. Have a relaxing walk, get a massage, or listen to relaxing music to help you relax and de-stress.
- Exercise: Exercising regularly helps relieve stress and helps your body cope with anxiety. Get A Good Amount of Sleep: When you sleep enough, your body and brain manage stress hormones better and can handle anxiety better.
- Deep Breathing: Breathe deeply to let your brain know that you are not in a fight or flight situation and to slow down your heart rate and to calm your stress. Using products like the Beam anxiety necklace, users can remember to slow down and breathe instead of focusing on their worries.
What Is Beam?
Beam is a simple breathing device that deepens your breathing by extending your exhale – it even works better than the bamboo flute.
It’s worn as a necklace, so you always have it available whenever you’re feeling stressed or anxious.
When you breathe through a Beam, the device restricts outwards airflow and forces you to exhale more slowly.
This helps you automatically start something called rhythmic breathing – a form of breathing that’s scientifically proven to calm your nerves and reduce anxiety.
Feature Of Beam
- 3 Timeless Colors – Polished Silver, Space Grey, & Rose Gold
- Doesn’t Tarnish – Enjoy its beauty for years to come
- Highly Durable – 316 Grade Stainless holds up under pressure
- Safe To Use – Lead and nickel-free, safe for the whole family
More about the Inventors
In March 2021, Jaymin Shah and Yash Ghanekar founded Moksha Necklace, a company that has developed a deep breathing tool and anxiety necklace for anxiety sufferers to receive immediate support during panic attacks or times of high stress. The tool called Beam balances energy levels and slows breathing to help people stop anxiety right in its tracks before it becomes a bigger problem.
The founders of Moksha Necklace understand how powerless you can feel during a panic attack.
Shah, who graduated from The University of Texas with a degree in Finance and Economics, has dealt with anxiety her entire life. For co-founder Yash Ghanekar, who founded Mumble previously, this is also true. Both entrepreneurs were looking for a way to effectively control their stress response during a panic attack in the anxiety market. Therefore, they set about creating their own.
Where Does Moksha Come In?
In designing the Beam, we wanted you to have control over your stress and anxiety before it becomes a mental problem. Wearing a medically-approved device has three main advantages.
- Prevention – Mentally calming down your body and mind is the purpose of the Beam. By simply wearing the necklace, Beam is a symbol of calming you down, much like a wedding ring or tattoo. By wearing our device on yourself, you will be reminded, much like how smartwatch users are reminded by the “breathe” notification on their devices.
- Enforcement – The beam is there for you to distinctly focus on when experiencing anxiety or panic attacks. It is because Beam gives you one less thing to concentrate on – the exhalation time – that it works better than doing deep breathing exercises alone. Two-flow airway and opening sizes are crafted to allow you to exhale comfortably. Anxiety increases with thoughts. Beam lets you breathe easily.
- Break the Cycle – A day comes when the stresses of life overwhelm you and you’re in panic mode. You are experiencing a fear response when your mind races, your breathing increases, and your body is tense. The only way to break the cycle is with significant intervention, and the beam is a good place to start.
What is a Deep Breathing Anxiety Necklace?
Panic attack sufferers and those who suffer from anxiety disorders have undoubtedly tried various methods to relieve stressful anxiety-related feelings. In particular, anxiety necklaces can be worn as a method of reducing anxiety.
There is nothing new about anxiety jewelry. You can find stress-relieving jewelry made from crystals, essential oil bracelets, or fidget rings by launching a quick Google search. However, deep-breathing anxiety necklaces are more beneficial than others for alleviating anxiety.
Built with a unique airflow design, these stainless steel whistles promote mindfulness and deep breathing. During a panic attack, it is quite easy to hyperventilate. Unfortunately, stopping it is much more difficult. An anxiety necklace that encourages deep breathing can help.
You can easily control your breathing by blowing into the whistle. Thus, reducing hyperventilation and making your panic attack less intense.
How To Use Moksha Beam Anxiety Necklace?
- Step 1 : Breathe in deeply through your nose
- Step 2: Exale Through Beam
- Step 3: Feel Your body relaxed and repeat the steps
Here’s What I Love Most About Beam:
- Beam works to reduce anxiety in as little as 5 breaths (compare this to “fast acting” prescription medications that take at least 30 minutes to kick in!)
- Beam can be used 24/7. Since there are no harmful side effects, you can use it as much as you’d like.
- It’s made to last a lifetime. Beam will save you thousands of dollars over the course of your lifetime since you’ll be able to reduce or get rid of those expensive prescriptions or visits with a medical professional.
- Beam’s design is discreet and completely silent unlike other alternatives. No one will know that Beam is more than a necklace but you.
- Beam has received recognition from doctors and clinicians around the world thanks to the unique and proven powers behind Beam’s breathing technique.
Positive Health Effects of Controlled Breathing with Anxiety necklace app
Controlled breathing has many benefits, especially when it comes to anxiety reduction. It prevents hyperventilation, boosts immunity, and reduces stress levels dramatically.
You can gain a variety of benefits from controlled breathing that promotes anxiety.
Reduces Dry Mouth
An anxiety attack can cause dry mouth as a side effect. Anxiety sufferers are prone to hyperventilating when panicked; they breathe in through their mouth rather than their nose. By doing so, they can dry out their mouths.
By breathing in through your nose and exhaling through pursed lips, controlled breathing techniques with an anxiety necklace help you achieve maximum air intake.
Stress levels can also be reduced and relaxation responses triggered by deep breathing. Our bodies can suffer from a wide variety of effects when we are stressed, such as increased heart rate, raised blood pressure, and tightened chest muscles.
You can calm your sympathetic nervous system by breathing more deeply into your stomach. Physical sensations of stress are affected by this in a domino effect. Stress and anxiety are therefore reduced.
Stimulates the Lymphatic System
In addition to being closely linked to breathing patterns, the lymphatic system plays an important role in maintaining overall health. Our lymphatic system helps our bodies to fight infections, viruses, and illnesses. The lymph nodes are filled with lymph fluid as it circulates throughout lymphatic vessels. Movement and deep breathing are required for this fluid to circulate.
In order for the lymphatic system to work properly, deep breathing is essential. During inhalation and exhalation, the lymphatic system is naturally stimulated by a pumping motion. Inhaling deeply into your diaphragm allows lymph fluid to circulate throughout the bloodstream and the lymphatic system.
Lowers Blood Pressure
In addition to increasing heart rate, stress can also raise blood pressure. A sympathetic nervous system response (e.g. “flight or fight”) is responsible for this. The parasympathetic nervous system is activated by deep breathing tools like anxiety necklaces.
“Relax and digest” is the name given to the parasympathetic nervous system. In turn, it causes our blood vessels to dilate, which signals our heart rate to decrease. Blood flow is increased once blood vessels dilate, and as a result, our blood pressure is lower.
Helps Support Correct Posture
Utilizing controlled breathing techniques has surprising health benefits, including improved posture. Breathing deeply helps strengthen your diaphragm, shoulder muscles, and back muscles.
Core stability and sitting correctly are prerequisites for being able to breathe deeply into the stomach. When your posture is poor, you lose the benefits of deep breathing and your lung function will be reduced. Practicing correct posture and controlling your breathing over time can reinforce the natural curvature of the spine and ease upper body tension.
Have you ever noticed that certain situations make you nauseous? The gastrointestinal tract reacts to emotional stress and hormonal imbalances. Factors like stress and anxiety have a great deal to do with gut-brain connections. During interviews or presentations, you may experience a “butterfly” sensation in your stomach.
Using an anxiety necklace or other deep breathing tool can help regulate the gut-brain connection. You can reduce stress by stimulating the parasympathetic nervous system, which will help you digest better.
In times of stress, Moksha created the Beam, an intuitive deep breathing tool. By encouraging controlled breathing, this anxiety necklace is suitable for use anywhere, at any time. Shop our selection today.
Moksha Anxiety Necklace & Deep Breathing Tool: FAQs
Deep breathing tool measures 2″ in length and has an opening diameter of 0.24″
Yes! A premium 25″ chain is included with every Beam anxiety necklace
The stainless steel is 316-grade polished so it will never rust, no matter where you use it!
Beam was designed for the perfect amount of resistance, so random products won’t be able to reduce the rate of exhalation properly. It also reminds you to relax any time, anywhere.
As a constant reminder to stop and breathe, beam reminds you to forget all that’s going on around you. In order to ensure the best exhalation resistance, Beam was designed with two air vents.