Nerlos Locator Review 2021: Best Bluetooth Tracker Scam or Legit?
Let’s face it: there’s nothing worse than getting all dressed up and ready to go out, only to realize at the very last moment that you can’t find your car keys or important items. If you find yourself in this situation then nerlos locator review guide is for specifically for you.
You will agree that losing your keys or important items is one of those things that is just so incredibly frustrating that it’s hard to put into words. It makes everyone so angry, the feeling of ripping your hair out. If you’ve ever gone through this before you know exactly how it feels. That’s why I want to tell you about a device (nerlos locator review) I discovered that STOPS you from ever losing your car keys and important items.
Read the full Nerlos locator review to find out more about the product.
What is a Nerlos locator?
Nerlos locator is a Bluetooth-powered location device you can attach to a variety of items so that, in the event that you lose them, the device can help you locate it via trackable signal and sound. Nerlos locator is a whole new unique innovation for finding misplaced items. It is a Bluetooth device finder that works best as its purpose for tracking devices. However, do not mistake it for GPS tracking devices that track and find even moving objects.
Nerlos locator is a miniature tracker that quickly attaches to any zipper or keyring. Use it on everything from your pet’s collar or a piece of luggage to your child’s favorite stuffed animal. The intuitive app pins the location of your item on a navigation map to aid in the search. You can also trigger a helpful audible alarm using your phone. The lost and found feature automatically connects you with other nerlos locator users for additional help in finding the lost item. It is compatible with Apple and Android devices.
In this nerlos locator review, you will understand that nerlos locator is one of the several modern tracker devices you can find (pun not intended) on the market nowadays that takes advantage of the technological advancements. The nerlos locator review does an excellent job of keeping tabs and locating your belongings. Primarily using Bluetooth connectivity, it means that the tracker is small enough to fit on most items, has low energy consumption and no additional fees are charged after you purchase the nerlos locator.
This nerlos locator review understands that the bluetooth item tracker itself is made of a resilient synthetic material in the shape of a hexagon. It measures roughly four by four centimetres and has a loophole at the top, so you can attach it to a keyring or a keychain. The size of the nerlos locator works well with keys, purses and similar items that you need to keep track of.
Features of Nerlos Locator
Below are the features of nerlos locator. There are many positive nerlos locator review, which is good sign that it is reliable!
- If you leave your keys behind, NERLOS will give you an instant alert on your smartphone
- If you can’t find your phone, a simple press on your NERLOS tag will make your phone start ringing
- The long-lasting battery works for one year with no need to recharge it
- NERLOS can be attached to any item: your keys, wallet, purse, even your pet’s collar!
Technical Specifications of Nerlos Locator
- Nerlos has a Metal and plastic construction
- Replaceable button cell battery
- Large button
- LED status light
- Built-in beeper
- Alarm setting
- Ring volume control
- Bluetooth range : 75 feet
- Dimension: 42 mm
How Does Nerlos Work?
Nerlos is a really simple design concept that I’m actually mad that I didn’t think of first. You attach the device to the item that you want to track. You’ll then download the app and connect it to the tag using Bluetooth.
Simply press the button on the app, and the device will make an audible beep so that you can find it. The volume button allows you to make the audible beep as loud as necessary to find your tagged devices even in other parts of your home.
As you’ll find in other Nerlos reviews, if you get out of range of the item you’re tracking, the app will beep to let you know.
There’s no fear that you’ll get distracted and leave your keys, wallet or other items behind.
Does Nerlos Really Work?
Nerlos works and works really good! Nerlos reviews that claim that this product doesn’t work probably didn’t look at the compatibility of the device. While most devices will work, some older ones haven’t been tested, so they may or may not be compatible.
Which devices is Nerlos compatible with?
The ones that are 100% compatible with this Bluetooth tracker are:
Any Apple device running iOS 11 or newer will work just fine. In fact, the iPhone 5s was tested and works like a charm. Other devices that work include:
- iPad Regular
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
The app works well with the iPhone 5S and iPhone SE, but the screen size is unofficially supported. What does this mean? Your app may have visual flaws, although it will still function properly.
For me, it’s never been an issue honestly.
Not a fan of iOS? Android devices work perfectly well on ALL devices running on Android 7.0 or newer. Most modern devices will be fine running on this mobile operating system. Just to name a few of the supported devices include:
- Google Pixel/ XL and Pixel 2/2 XL or newer
- Samsung Galaxy S5 or newer
- Samsung Note 8 or newer
- Nexus 5x or newer
But just to make sure it’ll work, check your mobile’s operating system and if you’re running Android 7.0 or higher, you can rest assured that it will work as long as you’re also running Bluetooth 4.0.
Is Nerlos Easy to Use?
Nerlos reviews all have one thing in common: they say that this product can be used by anyone. It’s so easy that all you need to do is:
- Attach the device to your item, dog, child, etc.
- Download the app
- Sync your phone to the device
If you ever lose your item, open the app, tap the button and listen for the audible signal that the tracker lets off. You can also press the button on the unit to find your phone if you lost it.
Pretty neat. Right?
Who is Nerlos Good for?
Do you have items, even car keys, that you never want to lose? If so, this product is good for you. A lot of people get stuck reading Nerlos reviews wondering if this is a good product for them. Instead, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you lose items often?
- Do you want to track pets or kids?
- Do you have car keys?
- Do you ever leave the room without your important items?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, this is a good item for you. There are some people that seemingly never lose anything. I am sure everyone knows that one person that is very diligent and cautious that never loses anything.
These are the people that check and recheck their pockets to make sure that they have keys before they leave a room.
Anyone that falls into the category above may not find this product useful. But if you’re not this extremely cautious person, you can benefit from Nerlos.
If you’ve read any Nerlos reviews, you know that there are a lot of benefits to having your own tracker. When you’re able to track everything from your keys to your wallet and even your pet, you never have to worry about:
- Losing your items
- Leaving items behind
- Don’t need to change battery often
- Works with most smartphones
You’re buying a Bluetooth tracker, and when you’re tired of losing items, even if it’s just your wallet or purse, this tracker can help you save the day.
It’s also really affordable and comes with high-end specs and features you won’t find anywhere else.
What’s unique about Nerlos locator
- They locate lost keys— One of the things often misplaced are keys and it goes beyond whether you’re careless or not. Anyone can get their keys misplaced. More importantly, if you always find yourself in this situation then chances are high that you need this product even more as it can save you all the hassles of searching for keys every now and then and you can spend your time focusing on more important and worthwhile things.
- They locate other items too— The good news is that a Nerlos locator won’t stop at just finding your missing keys but can also track several other items, such as a wallet, remote control, or luggage and the best news is that it can even allow you to share your tracker with another user so you both can track down a lost item.
- They save you time—It is no news that finding lost items can be time-consuming and results in a lot of time wastage. It is also no news that a tracking device like Nerlos can help solve this problem. So, what stops you from getting this device today?
- They reduce stress—Maintain your sanity and peace of mind. There are too many things already to make one anxious for a lifetime, adding “looking for stuffs” hassle does nothing but make things worse. With the Nerlos item finder, you can locate your items within seconds and save yourself a lot of stress. You no longer have to worry or get anxious about where you left your stuffs after the last time you used them.
What Makes Nerlos Different?
Nerlos reviews make it pretty clear why this product is so different than all of the rest in the industry. This isn’t the first Bluetooth tracker that I’ve tried, but it’s one of the only ones that actually worked.
I found that this product offered me the best range out of all the trackers, and the up to one year of battery life is superb.
And if you ever need to change the battery, you simply twist it to open and swap it out. I haven’t had to change mine in months, so that’s a major bonus. I also like that I can attach it to my wrist with the optional strap and that there’s a built-in beeper.
If I am ever on the verge of walking out of the room without my keys, the audible beep will stop me in my tracks. There’s also a nifty volume setting option to make the beeping louder or lower.
Where Can I Buy Nerlos?
Nerlos can be purchased online and sent directly to your front door. Before you go and try finding the cheapest price, I have a secret for you: the manufacturer is the only official retailer. And that’s a good thing.
When you buy directly, you’ll have confidence that you’re going to get your order for the best price, too.
How much of a deal will you get?
I normally see a 50% discount being offered that will last a few weeks before being taken down. For a product this well-made, that’s a steal. I’ve left an official link below for you so that you can easily find the official site.