After a certain period of time, the vision of your eyes will reduce gradually when you’re getting older. It’s a natural process and everyone faces it. Actually, it happens due to our eye lens that gets hardened with ages. When this happens you’ll lose your focusability. For the last couple of years, I discovered that my vision and focusability decreased day by day. I realize that I should go to an optometrist and make a test of my vision.
Most of the people’s eyesight becomes decreases with age. Because the lens becomes hardens and loses focusing on objects. As we grow older, we have to wear glasses with different powers. So, it is necessary to take care of our eyes and the EyeQue personal vision tracker makes this task easy. It helps to check our vision quality and condition through a smartphone. With all smartphones, it can be used easily and it provides accurate results than a doctor’s prescriptions. Here, I have shared my experience with the EyeQue. Let’s start from below:
What is an Eyeque?
EyeQue is an award-winning device that is used for checking the vision with an accurate result. This patented vision tracker shows a full and functional vision checking experience only within 8 minutes. It consists of MIT technology that ensures its accuracy.
EyeQue is a vision screening device that helps to get full and functional vision within 3 minutes. The mini scope turns smartphone as a vision test without spending. It is patented with MIT technology to ensure a better viewing experience. Also, it shows 3 color lines that help to adjust its functions. You can adjust the green and red line to merge from the yellow line through a button. It has an axis, sphere readings and cylinder that provide accurate readings to get a perfect view.
This device can be used anywhere. EyeQue just requires an internet connection and a smartphone. Both the EyeQue app and device are compatible with android and iPhone devices.
Keep reading this eyeque review to understand its benefits and other essential information. It uses an EyeQue cloud for storing the evolution results after completing the test.
This allows to analyze the reports and compare them over time. In this way, it helps to diagnose eye issues and prevent them. Anyone from children to older people can use this device comfortably for doing the eye test.
The EyeQue Vision Check causes you to quantify the focal point capacity to address your partial blindness, farsightedness, astigmatism and close to vision ADD. When the test is done, you are given finished vision subtleties and can arrange your glasses on the off chance that you need them. It can check your visual perception on various occasions before heading off to the specialist. With the assistance of this, you can forestall and analyze malady before it even strikes.
The eyeque personal vision tracker shares the results on the cloud storage so your optometrist can see it to prescribe you. It allows to check eyesight for several times that makes its functionality better. Also, it will help to diagnose and prevent disease according to the weekly and monthly results from storage. It provides 100 percent accurate result and everyone can use it.
|Spherical power||-10 to +8 D (0.25 D steps)|
|Cylindrical power||0 D to -5D (0.25 D steps)|
|Astigmatic axis||0° to 180° (1° steps)|
|Device weight||2 ounces|
|Dimensions||92mm X 50mm X 35mm|
|Light source||Smartphone Display (eye safe)|
• Temperature range
|0 to 40 degrees C (32 to 104 degrees F) |
< 95 % non-condensing
|Power supply||Battery, 400 mAh, Lithium-Ion|
|Minimum smartphone requirement||250 ppi screen resolution|
|Bluetooth||Supports Bluetooth 5.0 standard|
|Auto-off||15 minutes of inactivity|
Features of EyeQue
- A Handy Tool – In simple terms, the EyeQue VisionCheck can be understood as a tool used for measuring the lens power necessary for correcting farsightedness, nearsightedness, astigmatism, as well as near vision ADD. You will be getting details of the prescription after completing the test. And if you will be requiring glasses, you can easily place an order afterward.
- Optometrists Excited About EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker – Even the professionals are very excited about this amazing tool. You get to make the job of the doctors easier as you can simply check your eyesight numerous times before going to the clinic of the doctor. In many cases, you get to diagnose a disease in the earlier stages. This is great for carrying out the necessary preventive measures and ensuring that there are no issues in the long run. The doctor will get to have a look at the various readings taken by you.
- Save time and money: After every 2 or 3 months, i have to consult with an eye specialist to checkup my eye condition and sometimes I miss the schedule of the doctor. The EyeQue vision tracker helped to test my vision and I sent the report to my doctor, so he easily prescribed me some medicines and a glass. Every time, the doctor charged 20 dollars per visit and i don’t have to pay this because I can check my vision condition and order glass from home.
- Accuracy: I tested it with my doctor’s prescription and they matched each one surprisingly. Its spherical reading provides a 100% accurate result and allows different methods of testing. SO, you can test your vision and order glass to get a better viewing experience.
- Fast and effective: It shows results through EyeQue Insight app, which is free for android and apple devices. Also, it shows EyeGlass Numbers within 8 minutes and it can be used everywhere. With the smartphone app, you can test unlimited time so you can test the vision of your whole family.
- No need prescription: Normally, we need a doctor’s prescription to order a glass, but the vision tracker saves your EyeGlass Numbers so you can order glass from home. Also, it provides a better result to color blind, deuteranopia, tritanopia and indicates the deficiency of color.
- Track results: It allows to hold previous data that helps a doctor to understand your eye condition. The data can be shown online or offline because it saves on phone storage. Also, you can share the data with doctors or optometrists to get advice. After all, the doctor can compare the results and give you better treatment.
Why At-Home Vision Tests?
- Save money: The EyeQue VisionCheck is inexpensive (MSRP $59.99) compared to your typical office visit and can be shared with many persons. All of our products are supported through annual memberships, currently starting at $4.99 per year. Each membership enables unlimited usage of all EyeQue vision-testing products, ranging from $29.99 to $89.99.
- Save time: Unlike traditional office visits that you make once a year, you can use the EyeQue VisionCheck anywhere, anytime. All you need is a smartphone and an active internet connection. No need to schedule ahead, drive through traffic, and wait at the office only to sit through boring lectures or sales spiels. In comparison, each VisionCheck test takes about 5 minutes to complete once you understand the process. Most first-time users get great results after taking 3 or 4 tests, usually under 30 minutes in total. EyeQue is hassle free and gives back hours of your valuable time.
- More accurate than a single point-in-time refraction test: Since your vision fluctuates throughout the day, taking multiple tests at different times of the day gives a better average refraction than a one-time refraction test during an office visit. Especially if someone is having a bad day! The MIT-patented technology powering the VisionCheck has been extensively tested with over 12,000 users over the past 2 years and has been optimized to give excellent refraction values for ordering eyeglasses.
- Real tests, real results: Unlike other online vision tests, VisionCheck gives you a true refraction measurement. These results are called “EyeGlass Numbers” (EGNs). We do not simply request and renew your prescription. EyeQue products ACTUALLY test your vision and generate real scientific results. Also, there’s no wait time; you get refraction results (EGNs) immediately after you complete three refraction tests.
- See your data, use your data: Your personalized dashboard can be accessed through your EyeQue account and contains a multitude of information about your vision. This includes detailed reports showing and explaining your results, as well as the consistency of your testing. The report even compares your vision results with the general EyeQue population! Use your most updated EyeGlass Numbers (EGNs) to order glasses online from trusted retailers or share them with your eye care provider.
- Safe & robust: VisionCheck uses only the illumination from your smartphone screen, filtering the light making it completely safe for your eyes. The VisionCheck device is rugged yet beautifully designed. Internal elements of the device are enclosed in a solid injection molded plastic housing while the precision optics are made from the highest grade polymers; the electronic components are commercially approved as well. VisionCheck has undergone extensive environmental testing including drop, temperature, humidity, and shock tests to ensure that it is safe and robust enough for household use. VisionCheck is registered with the FDA as well.
- Fun and easy to use: Simply launch the app, attach the VisionCheck device, and use the touch sensor buttons to perform a series of game-like actions to overlap the red and green lines as you look through the device. Voila, you get your refraction results in the form of EyeGlass Numbers, instantly. Voice guidance is also available, making it even easier to use.
- Seriously amazing support: Our success is based on your satisfaction, and we are committed to providing responsive solutions to meet your needs. Some of our members have described us as obsessively customer focused, a compliment that makes us smile. Typically, we respond to any email requests within 24 hours. We also have an online chat service to work through any issue you may be having. Our support staff are in-house professionals that work closely with our software and optical engineers. We also have an extensive database of educational content on vision and health, called “Knowledge Center”, which can be accessed on our website anytime.
What Problem Does EyeQue Solve?
Routinely checking your eyesight to ensure it’s in good working order is just part of a smart health plan. However, that means making trips annually (or more frequently) to the eye doctor and that means more expenses. Thanks to EyeQue, you can now easily test your vision and even update your prescription using your smartphone… right from the comfort of home, saving you time and money!No appointment. No co-pay. Just you, your smartphone, and an EyeQue miniscope. The best part? You can order glasses online at popular retailers like Zenni and EyeBuyDirect with EyeQue’s EyeGlass Numbers (EGN)
What’s inside EyeQue?
Below is an “exploded view” of the patented VisionCheck device. It is a precision optical instrument built with micron-level tolerances. Substantial engineering effort was required in order to build reliable devices on a mass scale. To achieve that, we have employed a team of exceptional industrial designers, mechanical, electrical, optical, and firmware engineers.
How Does Eyeque Vision Work?
EyeQue vision check is a refraction measurement device that uses your smartphone and accompanying app to determine the power of your eyeglass very easily by doing so at home, after that you can order eyeglasses online by your choice with the PD check pupillary distance tool.
The VisionCheck is based on an MIT patented technology licensed exclusively to EyeQue. This technology has been extensively tested in our 1st generation product, the Personal Vision Tracker and uses a variant of the inverse Shack-Hartmann effect.
The device projects two parallel beams of light that comes from the smartphone display into your eyes and onto your retina. The beams of light come from red and green lines formed by illuminated pixels on your smartphone, separated by 2.5 mm when they leave the device so that they can fit through your pupil.
Using an interactive touch-sensitive interface, the user overlaps the two lines to form what looks like one yellow line. Based on the amount of pixel movement made, EyeQue calculates the user’s refractive error in that particular direction. The device then rotates the lines to another angle and you repeat the measurement. Measuring the refractive power over a number of different angles gives the sphere, cylinder, and axis needed to correct your vision with eyeglasses. The method works for most people who are willing and able to follow the instructions we provide.
Setup and Using for the First Time
To set-up, the EyeQue requires creating an account. I completed this process from eyeque.com. After that, I download the free EyeQue PVT app and log with a registered account. Then, I take a practice test using the in-app tutorials. To get the eyeGlass numbers, it takes 3 tests. I can review the result from the app or online. EyeQue has two different modes for adults and kids. So, I can conveniently use this device to test all my family member’s eyes.
EyeQue is very easy and convenient to use. Follow the below instruction to use it for the first time.
- At first, I remove the protective sticker.
- After that, I attached the miniscope to my smartphone.
- Then, I looked into the miniscope by keeping the eyes relaxed.
- At this time, the tests will appear on the phone screen. To overlap the lines, I pressed the on-screen buttons.
- Then, I started rotating the eyepiece with each measurement.
- It has 3 quick test measurements for each eye. The full comprehensive test contains 9 measurements.
- Lastly, I reviewed the progress and tracked the history reports over time.
Using the VisionCheck is simple, but not necessarily easy:
- Download the myEyeQue App from Google Play or Apple app store
- Launch the app and register for an account. If you already have an EyeQue account, sign in to your existing account
- You’ll be asked for the Serial number. You will find a serial activation number inside the box for registration
- Complete your account activation process
How to get started and attach your EyeQue miniscope
- Turn up your smartphone screen’s brightness, as well as the volume. There will be voice prompts to help you through your test.
- Click on the “test” tab in the app. If this is your fi rst time using the app, please review the tutorial and complete the practice test before attempting a full test.
- For either the practice test or full test, you will be prompted to remove the miniscope from its case. Rotate the eyepiece clockwise several times to get a feel for the movement.
- You will see a rectangular area with a dotted outline. This is where you attach the miniscope. Remove the cover on the base of the miniscope and attach it directly onto your smartphone screen, with the EyeQue logo facing the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons. The miniscope should not slide easily once attached to your phone.
- Secure the miniscope by attaching silicone elastic band with a snug fi t.
- Make sure the rotating eyepiece is set to position 1. Click next, and select whether you will be taking the test with or without glasses or contact lenses.
Design of EyeQue Vision Tester
Every EyeQue includes a miniscope, which is a sophisticated optical device. The smooth and rounded tube consists of intricately manufactured lenses, highly engineered objects, and expert design.
EyeQue comes with some unique features that provide benefits in many ways. Below, I will share the features of this device, so have a look.
- With EyeQue, there is no need for a prescription to order glasses. This device can prescribed glasses by itself and helps to order online after testing the vision.
- It is patented with MIT technology; thus, this device can provide highly accurate results.
- This device is so time-consuming that it can confirm glass numbers within only 8 minutes.
- With the help of the EyeQue app, the previous reports can be checked or tracked.
- The silicon eyecup fits comfortably in anyone’s eyes.
What will You Get with the Box?
- EyeQue VisionCheck
- micro USB charging cable
- Cleaning cloth
- Attachment strap
- Quick start guide
- Pupillary distance glasses
Is EyeQue a Scam?
Anybody who hears about this device for the first time will be a little bit confused. Like others, when I heard about it for the first time, I didn’t believe it at all. But then again I’ve bought one to check if it is a real product or scam. But trust me after testing my visibility test with this device. I’m in love with this device. Besides, I don’t know if you’ll believe it or not, the device suggests to me the exact eyeglass no. that my doctor suggests to me. Now, I can assure you that the device will give you a 100% accurate result for your vision test.
Is Eyeque Accurate?
Yes, absolutely. Generally, the vision fluctuates throughout the day. Thus, it takes multiple tests at different times. As a result, it can collect a better average reflection than the one-time office visit check-ups. After every test, EyeQue’s powerful analytics contained in the cloud™ evaluate the uploaded results.
Based on the test, this EyeQue cloud™ determines the level of confidence. The eyeglass numbers will be provided on the screen with a high level of confidence.
With an inconsistent confidence level, the eyeglass numbers will not be displayed. In this case, they will prompt for taking another test or consult with the EyeQue customer experience team.
What Causes Eyesight Problems?
Healthline tells us that, “The eyes are complex organs, with many parts that must work together to produce clear vision.” Therefore, as you might imagine, “Problems or malfunctions in any of eye parts” can cause vision problems.” Three of the most common include:
- Refractive errors – These are the errors addressed by EyeQue’s Personal Vision Tracker (more next), which are caused by light not focusing correctly inside the eye. Myopia (nearsightedness), hyperopia (farsightedness), and astigmatism are three common types of refractive errors.
- Glaucoma and Cataracts – Glaucoma can damage the optic nerve due to the increased pressure of the fluid inside the eye, while cataracts are more common in older individuals, where the eye lens becomes cloudy.
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration – Gradual damage to the cells of the macula (the area of the retina that helps us see directly in front), leading to blurred vision.
How To Perform The Eyeque Test?
To conduct the measurement of the sight, we need to follow the test tab on our smartphone screen with the help of the app, after that, we have to switch on vision checker and click on the start button, then the blue light will start blinking on the screen and then we have to go for the scan option and select the device it locates and at the time of pairing LED on the vision checker turns solid blue and trust you won’t be facing any problem while pairing.
Benefits of Eyeque Personal Vision Tracker
EyeQue is an affordable and convenient vision tracker to check our vision anytime without anyone’s help. It has several benefits and I will share them below:
- It can test our vision, prescribe the glasses and help to order online quickly.
- We do not have to go to the doctor that saves our money and it can be used unlimited times.
- It provides highly accurate results after testing vision because it uses the MIT-patented system.
- Ensure glass numbers within 8 minutes, so we do not need prescription and order online quickly.
- With the EyeQue smartphone app, we can track the previous result and show them to the doctor if need.
- Kids, parents, men, women, elderly etc. everyone can use the vision tracker becasue it has no side effects.
- Its silicone eyecup fits over everyone’s eye with better comfort and lasts longer.
Around 50000 people have used this product and nearly 92% out of them are brightly satisfied with it. Luckily we have got a high count of people who has tested this product and approved its functions.
Who Can Use Eyeque Personal Vision Tracker?
It is a safe and secure device that contains zero side effects. The silicon eyecap provides more comfort while testing the vision. Therefore, this device is absolutely safe for all aged people.
Moreover, EyeQue contains two different modes for both adults and children. So, it can be used by anyone with vision and eye issues. This useful device can be used in any condition, any time, even putting contact lenses on the eyes.
What Is The Price of EyeQue?
EyeQue most popular deal is, Buy 1 EyeQue, get 1 with 50% off and save $25. Also, they offer the best deal offer of Buy 2, Get 1 absolutely free and save $49.99. You can get both of these offers with free USA shipping.
Where Can I Get the Eyeque?
With its emerging popularity, EyeQue is now available on almost every single online platform. But be very careful with the fake product. I will recommend you to buy the EyeQue from their official website.
EyeQue Video Review
EyeQue is the ideal device for tracking the condition of the eyesight with 100% accuracy. I find it very useful with the faster, convenient, and high-tech features. It comes in a strong and durable structure with higher-quality materials. It is unbelievable that I finished my test and got the numbers within 8 minutes.
Then, from my home, I ordered my glasses online. For my family members and me, regular eye checkup it works very efficiently. I just love this device; thus, I write this eyeque review so that you also get benefited by using it. I almost share my every bit of experience with it; hopefully, it will help you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Eyeque vision checker is a simple, accurate, and time-saving device used to keep a track of your eyesight once in every month, plus we can do this test without consulting an optometrist often.
It is very easy to do this test at home and also saves our money and time just by attaching this device with our smartphone and following further instructions.
you can buy this product online and pay accordingly and it costs about $49, which is quite a balanced amount.
It consists of eye care vision checker, micro USB charging cable, attachment strap, cleaning cloth, pupillary distance glasses and quick start guide, optical smartphone attachment, and safety band.
Every EyeQue Personal Vision Tracker includes the miniscope and the free app (Android or iOS). The miniscope is a sophisticated optical device. But don’t let its humble appearance fool you.
Inside the smooth and rounded tube hides several highly engineered, expertly designed, and intricately manufactured lenses that can give you a measurement of your eyes’ refractive errors in minutes.
Step 1: Remove the protective sticker and attach the miniscope to your smartphone.
Step 2: Look into the miniscope and relax your eyes.
Step 3: Tap the buttons on screen to overlap the lines, (yes, this is the test!).
Step 4: Rotate the eyepiece after each measurement. The quick test has 3 measurements per eye; The full test is more comprehensive, with 9 measurements per eye.
Step 5: Review your progress and track your eyesight over time.
The Personal Vision Tracker works for most people. Some customers may have trouble using it due to accommodation (eyes’ focusing abilities) which can sometimes happen with young adults (under 25 years of age). That said, if you’re not 100% satisfied with your experience, you have a full 30-Day, no hassle, money-back guarantee.
Very accurate! Since your vision fluctuates throughout the day, taking multiple tests at different times of the day gives a better average refraction than a one-time refraction test during an office visit. Especially if you’re having a bad day! The MIT-patented technology powering EyeQue has been extensively tested with over 18,000 users and has been optimized to give excellent refraction values for ordering eyeglasses.
Unlike traditional office visits that you make once a year, you can use the EyeQue anywhere, anytime. All you need is a smartphone and an active internet connection. No need to schedule ahead, drive through traffic, and wait at the office only to sit through boring lectures or sales spiels.
In comparison, each VisionCheck test takes about 5 minutes to complete once you understand the process. Most first-time users get great results after taking 3 or 4 tests, usually under 30 minutes in total. EyeQue is hassle free and gives back hours of your valuable time.
Absolutely. While taking the vision test, your eyes are exposed to only the light from your smartphone’s screen, which of us look at daily. The miniscope is made with a soft silicone eyecup that gently fits over your eyes for maximum comfort.
Everyone wants to make life easier and comfortable, so for that, they keep trying innovative scientific gadgets, one among them is the Eyeque vision checker which is helpful for folks of all ages above 18, and it works very efficiently and gives accurate results of the test.
So we recommend you to use this device once and get to know all about its efficiency.