The Kitchen Cube Review – Measure All Your Ingredients With One Tool
When precise measurement is needed in a recipe, measuring cups are crucial. In some cases, such as in cooking, you can get by by using a pinch of this and a splash of that. However, in baking, you need to be precise if you want the recipe to work well. Kitchens aren’t complete without measuring cups. These days, measuring cups come in a variety of tempting designs. But, the main question arises here, do you want measuring cups, or if I tell you that you can get a SINGLE MEASURING CUP that does the job of many measuring spoons. Thus, without cluttering many utensils, you will be able to cook in exact proportions and also keep the kitchen clean and organized.
How would you know which is the best measuring cup for yourself?
Measuring cups fall into two main categories. There are different types of cups for measuring liquid ingredients and those that are designed to measure dry food ingredients because wet and dry foods have differing volume measurements. It is essential to ensure that you use the right type of measuring cup when performing recipes that call for precision, such as baking bread or cakes.
There are quite a few sets of dry measuring cups available that consist of 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup. Typically, they come in metal or plastic and typically have a handle on them. It is important that you measure each cup at its top, so you can level off your ingredients before measuring so that your measurement is accurate.
Liquid measuring cups are generally one unit and come in various capacities, such as one-cup, two-cup, and four-cup, although there are also very large liquid measuring cups with an 8-cup volume or more. In this type of cup, you pour from a pitcher with a spout and can judge when you have reached the correct level with a clear glass or plastic.
In recipes that call for hot liquids, most liquid measuring cups can be microwaved.
Considering you’ll probably be preparing both wet and dry ingredients, you might want to invest in a model that measures both.
Fact #2: Materials
There are many types of measuring cups, and each type of cup has its own set of advantages.
Dry ingredients are measured out with stainless steel measuring cups. This is a durable, long-lasting product made to last a lifetime, resistant to stains and scratches, and will look like new for years to come. This product will not absorb odors as well. Their accuracy is very good, and they can be read easily, so they are usually very good as far as accuracy is concerned. Hand washing stainless steel cups will ensure that they stay in excellent condition for a long time.
Measurement cups made of plastic are designed for use with dry and wet ingredients, with the transparent measuring cups being designated for use with wet ingredients. In addition, as plastic is porous, the cups are prone to absorbing odors and stains over time. If you do not buy cups made from silicone, then plastic also will not be heat resistant. Dishwasher-safe cups are usually available, however.
Generally, glass measuring cups can handle hot liquids and are designed for mixing wet ingredients. As glass is not porous, it does not absorb odors and seldom becomes stained. In addition to being dishwasher safe, they are also easy to read.
Fact #3: Storage Capabilities
Stackable measuring cups, such as steel and plastic, enable them to save space in a drawer. Buy a set of collapsible measuring cups so you won’t have to worry about taking up a lot of space.
Glass measuring cups with lids come in models that have multiple cups of capacity, allowing you to mix an entire recipe in the cup and then cover it for safe storage.
Fact #4: Time-Saving Features
There are a variety of innovations in measuring cups, such as angled measuring cups for liquids, that can save you time in the kitchen. In the interior of these cups is a ring that allows you to look straight down into the cup as you pour. This prevents you from bending over to check for accuracy at eye level and then removing excess liquid.
Use an adjustable measuring cup to remove sticky ingredients such as honey from measuring cups. A plunger pushes every last drop out in one fluid motion after you adjust the cup to the desired measurement and fill it with liquid.
With this knowledge, you can choose the cups that are right for your kitchen and enhance your recipes.
Best Measuring Cup Essentials
- You can mix food into measuring cups because they have graduations on the side that indicate the exact amount of liquid inside. They are perfect accessories, especially for bakers.
- Material is the most important characteristic of a measuring cup. Ceramic and silicone measuring cups, which are somewhat rarer and not shown here, are also available in stainless steel, plastic, and glass.
- Weighing, heat resistance, and general processing are influenced by the material. Scale selection should also be considered.
What is Kitchen Cube?
The Kitchen Cube is a new kitchen gadget consisting of a cube with 19 different measuring molds. It is designed to be able to cook any recipe with ease, and without needing a large number of containers taking up space.
There are 19 compartments, which correspond to 19 common imperial and metric measurements, in the Kitchen Cube, a fairly small, solid device made of food-safe materials. Using this square device, people who are cooking or baking will not have to clutter their drawers with numerous smaller measuring instruments. It comes in five colors: red, teal, yellow, grey, and white, each dishwasher-safe, and accompanied by a recipe booklet.
Which measurements are included in the Kitchen Cube?
Kitchen Cube offers you 19 different measurements, both metric and imperial.
- 1 Cup
- ½ Cup
- 1/3 Cup
- ¼ Cup
- 2 TBSP
- 1 TBSP
- ½ TBPS
- 1 TSP
- ½ TSP
- ¼ TSP
- 120 mL
- 80 mL
- 60 mL
- 30 mL
- 15 mL
- 7.5 mL
- 5 mL
- 2.5 mL
- 2 mL
How to Use (Step by Step)
- Add the First Ingredient – The compartments in your cube are designed to accommodate different amounts of the cooking or baking ingredients that you choose. Depending on the system, you may use a quarter teaspoon up to a cup, or two to 120 milliliters. Your first ingredient should be poured into the compartment with the most appropriate compartment in the cube.
- Transfer Ingredient to Bowl – When you have the first ingredient, such as flour or sugar, in the right compartment, dump the ingredient into the mixing bowl.
- Repeat Process (optional) – Add any additional ingredients that you need to your mixing bowl by repeating the first and second steps above, which is likely. Depending on the ingredients you’re adding and the quantities of each, you may need to use different compartments within your cube. It is best to rinse out a compartment quickly so that there is little or no residue from the previous ingredient left behind when you have to reuse it after a few minutes.
- Finish Cooking or Baking – If all your ingredients are in your mixing bowl after you have used your Kitchen Cube, then you can continue with your cooking or baking project. If you plan to wash your cube with soap and water after cooking your meal, put it in the dishwasher or near your sink so that you can remember to clean it.
How It Works
You can use the Kitchen Cube just like any other measuring tool in your drawer right now. Installation is not necessary.
With measurements ranging from teaspoons to cups, it fits in any drawer. The measurements are clearly labeled, which makes it easy to locate and use them quickly.
- Fairly Small- Even though the Kitchen Cube is a different shape than a coffee mug, it won’t take up much room in most kitchen drawers or cupboards. With an old measuring cup and spoon, you may want to give them to someone else, so you can make more space. In addition, given the compact nature of this cube-shaped device, it should be able to be held by the vast majority of people for quite some time without having a problem staying focused on the process at hand.
- THE 19-IN-1 MEASURING TOOL– Say goodbye to cumbersome measuring spoons and cups. With our multi-functional measuring cube, you can reduce the clutter in your kitchen. You can use it to measure powders, liquids, and grains with both metric and U.S. measurements. Measurements Include: 1 Cup, ½ Cup, 1/3 Cup, ¼ Cup, 2 TBSP, 1 TBSP, ½ TBPS, 1 TSP, ½ TSP, ¼ TSP, 120 mL, 80 mL, 60 mL, 30 mL, 15 mL, 7.5 mL, 5 mL, 2.5 mL, 2 m
- Durable, Food-Safe Material- A cube-shaped device with a food-safe, durable material has been created for each of the devices. As a result, it can likely withstand being stepped on or accidentally dropped without sustaining permanent damage. By using this tool for holding your ingredients you will also be able to avoid exposing yourself to toxicity, or any other person in your life, because the material is food-safe.
- Safe for Microwave, Dishwasher – In addition to being dishwasher safe, the Kitchen Cube is also microwave-safe, so you can reheat an ingredient in one of its compartments in the microwave if necessary. Just make sure to face the compartment up so it doesn’t make a mess in the appliance. The cube won’t absorb a lot of water during its trip through the dishwasher, as a measuring cup or spoon may do.
- Built-In Egg Cracker- Each cube includes an egg cracker on one side, which means you can crack each egg when you’re preparing a dish containing eggs. Thus you don’t have to crack each one against the thick, rounded edges of your mixing bowl, which may not do the job as efficiently as it used to if it has thick, rounded edges.
Advantages of buying the kitchen cube?
- Both Metric and Imperial – In addition to its imperial measurements, the Kitchen Cube has compartments for cups, teaspoons, and tablespoons, which make it compatible with American recipes. You can also use metric measurements (milliliters) if you follow a recipe developed in Canada, England, or any other country that uses metric measurements. You won’t have to convert every amount you have to measure in your mind or with a calculator if you are more comfortable with one system than the other.
- Safe for Children – It contains no sharp parts that could hurt children’s fingers, so it is safe for them to use. A cube is also easier for children to grasp than a spoon or a traditional measuring cup. You may find that a child under your care will learn to eyeball common measurements faster if they use this device to measure ingredients.
- Wide Color Choice – It comes in five different shades instead of just one, so you can choose whichever one matches your kitchenware best. Instead of selecting a color that small children find appealing, such as bright yellow or red, you can choose a color that teaches a child to cook or bake. It might even be an idea for those who prepare a lot of meals to get one cube in each color and designate one for sugars, one for milk, and so on. A set of two or one can be purchased by the users at a time.
- Recipe Book Included – The Kitchen Cube comes with a recipe book you can use to prepare more than 100 tasty recipes that utilize the cube to measure ingredients. If you are a relatively new cook and you are not quite sure where to start, you may find that this book is useful.
- Doesn’t Measure Large Amounts – It may be disappointing for people who prepare large batches of food at once that the Kitchen Cube only measures out a cup at a time. In the case of 10 cups of flour, this device would be able to measure out 10 individual cups. When efficiency and speed are your priorities, you might want to opt for a larger measuring cup.
Why Trust Kitchen Cube
- Your Satisfaction Is Our Priority – Kitchen Cube comes with a risk-free trial; if you don’t love it, we will fix it.
- 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – The Kitchen Cube can be returned hassle-free if you are dissatisfied for any reason.
- AMERICAN OWNED BUSINESS – Kitchen Cube is based in Minnesota and ships worldwide
- FREE, FAST SHIPPING IN THE USA – Their fast shipping service is available in over 100 countries.
- QUALITY PROMISE – To ensure a safe and high-quality product, they control every step of the process and test each cube.
- WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SUPPORT – There’s a real human being there, they’re quick, and they like talking with you.
- MISSION DRIVEN – Thousands of people all over the world rely on us to make cooking easier and more convenient.
Safety Tips to Follow:
- Even though it may look like the perfect tool for you to use to measure out other substances, you can only use the Kitchen Cube to measure out food-safe ingredients. Even if you cleaned it properly afterward, trace amounts of those substances could still be left behind, even if you used it for glue for crafts or play sand for kids. So, in the future, if you continue to prepare meals with the same cube, you could risk accidentally adding those non-edible substances to those dishes.
How much does the Kitchen Cube cost?
Kitchen Cube costs $19.95 + $3.50 for delivery. For a total of $26.95, you may acquire a second Kitchen Cube at a reduced price of only $3.50 with the special TV deal.
Frequently Asked Question
Kitchen Cube offers you 19 different measurements, both metric and imperial.
The measurements Kitchen Cube offers are highly accurate. This was very important to us during the design process – in fact, we went through many revisions until we were able to achieve the final product you see today… which is 99.9% accurate!
Absolutely. Kitchen Cube is dishwasher safe which makes cleaning it a breeze! We recommend putting them on the top rack.
Yes – Kitchen Cube was designed with high-quality materials that are safe for any microwave.
You bet! Simply choose your bundle above and it will take you to the color selector so you can pick your favorite color for yourself and anyone you may be gifting it to.
Your Most Convenient Kitchen Tool. Is it easy to use? Definitely. Simple to clean? You bet. The Kitchen Cube is designed to be the simplest, yet most useful cooking tool in your kitchen – it goes from the drawer to the counter to the dishwasher. The kitchen cube can even be microwaved! Thus, a perfect gift for someone who loves cooking and for someone who is scared of it!